₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,385 members, 3,809,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 12:13 PM

Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria (33299 Views)

Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
donpata:

u will wait centuries am they won't even care to say a thing. that's naija for u. they can never do business how the west does. hence we remain backward. I think I made it clear earlier. but to answer u again,
+poor but manageable resolution. actually, its reasonably sharp when watching high resolution movies.
+battery is good
+it has otg and though keyboard and flash didn't work at same time when I used an extension hub, a wireless +mouse worked simultaneously with my flash. I haven't tested the keyboard and mouse together sha to c if they work simultaneously.
+it doesn't lag for movies and browsing. but delays a bit when too many apps are open.
its single sim but makes calls flawlessly. but make I asks, what do u need dual sim for on a 10inch tab?
+it takes abt 5hrs to achieve 100% charge using the "follow-come" charger.
I hope I helped ansa partly
Thanks for being helpful and apologies for the late response, donpata. At #ImoseMobile, our customer are Kings. We value them! Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ryfoz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Brosjay3:

Is this phone still available? If yes, how much is it?
Currently on konga for #4,600 as at 3/5/2016
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Brosjay3(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2016
ryfoz:

Currently on konga for #4,600 as at 3/5/2016

Thanks i actually bought the phone from konga.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Geee1: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2016
This tablet is really good for kids, my son doesn't leave the house without it... thumbs up Imosè
I bought the educational one for my son last year and now it has a broken screen and when fully charged and ready to use it gets to like 80% and just goes off.
My son is begging me to repair it but I don't know where to go in Port Harcourt.
Please help me
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Geee1:
This tablet is really good for kids, my son doesn't leave the house without it... thumbs up Imosè
I bought the educational one for my son last year and now it has a broken screen and when fully charged and ready to use it gets to like 80% and just goes off.
My son is begging me to repair it but I don't know where to go in Port Harcourt.
Please help me
Many thanks for your commendation and patronage. However, sorry for the damage to your son's device. Kindly check: 1st Artillery Junction, Opposite Everyday Super Market, First Floor. You can also reach the engineer on 08035280581. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
#‎ImoseXII‬ is bursting with entertainment possibilities, ready for downloading or streaming.

Now available on #JumiaNigeria and #Konga.

Starting Price: N30,500

How many of you have seen the movie on the tablet's screen below?

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Balley(f): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Gud morning admin, my imose X1 tab displays internal storage of 8gb, but only 1.27gb is usable. It keeps telling me memory full. Y is dat?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Balley:
Gud morning admin, my imose X1 tab displays internal storage of 8gb, but only 1.27gb is usable. It keeps telling me memory full. Y is dat?
Good Morning. Apparently, other pre-installed files have taken up the memory space. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Introducing: Ankara S3 Android Smart Phone

The new Imose Ankara S3 Android Smart Phone is inspired by design and technology. This is blended in an Ankara-colored package that depicts African style.

It is also equipped with a free leather case for safety and protection of the screen.

The exquisite design makes it a perfect fit to improve your style and class while its very fast processor and memory size (4GB ROM + 1GB RAM) allows you browse multiple pages simultaneously and multi-task at ease.

Its 4.0" touchscreen leaves you with a feel of "Love at First Touch" as it is very responsive and interactive. A 3MP back camera (with LED flash light) and 1.3MP back camera for beautiful selfies ensure you are able to take pictures even in the thick of the night. This makes it easier to bring out the most creative part of you all day long.

The exquisite design makes it a perfect fit to improve your style and class while its very fast processor and memory size (4GB ROM + 1GB RAM) allows you browse multiple pages simultaneously and multi-task at ease.

Equipped with a 1800mAh battery capacity and a FREE 3000mAh powerbank, you are sure to stay connected to the world forever. This is definitely a great buy for all.

Available on Konga at N10,500 only!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Balley(f): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Good Morning. Apparently, other pre-installed files have taken up the memory space. Thank you.
. I don't think, cos I can still see 6.8g unuse. But can't use it. Y?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Bubewilson(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Balley:
. I don't think, cos I can still see 6.8g unuse. But can't use it. Y?
try rooting the device with king root and uninstall unnecessary apps.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by banky99(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
please what's the exact price to fix an X-1 tab with inner screen showing ink that's means broken from the inside,
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2016
banky99:
please what's the exact price to fix an X-1 tab with inner screen showing ink that's means broken from the inside,
Hello, sorry for the damage to your device. It costs N5,000 only. You can fix it at our service center here: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
please I need a computer driver for my imose xII. I can't thether my network through USB as there's no driver. I searched online and downloaded one but it didn't work. while trying to find why, I stumbled on this..... seems the driver I downloaded excludes Sofia chips which imosemobile used on the tab. Help me cos am already regretting. Why una no even use mtk?

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
donpata:
please I need a computer driver for my imose xII. I can't thether my network through USB as there's no driver. I searched online and downloaded one but it didn't work. while trying to find why, I stumbled on this..... seems the driver I downloaded excludes Sofia chips which imosemobile used on the tab. Help me cos am already regretting. Why una no even use mtk?
Hi, please have you been able to fix this or would you rather visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you? Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
The #ImoseXII 10" Tablet is functional, durable and very affordable.

You can order on Konga here: /1AnqwJk

#ImoseMobile ~ quality that is very affordable!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Hi, please have you been able to fix this or would you rather visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you? Thank you.
leave kaduna to come to Lagos just for a Computer driver u should have made available online? nah. i will manage like that.
thanks
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by jackzin(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Swerve post=37732789]Ordered, this phone for a friend a week ago and was appalled by what i saw.
1. The Camera stated 5mp was 1.3mp standard
2. The Android O.S. stated 4.4 is the exact look of android o.s 4.2 which the early techno phones used to have.
3. The processor speed, stated at 1.3ghz certainly acts as something lower, because the phone hangs when using moderately demanding apps, such as chrome and music player or VLC in the background.
4. Imagine with the advancements of technology, the "TABLET" is having 256,000 colors instead of 16,000,000 colors.
5. Its flip cover, which they say comes with it, is actually attached to the back cover, so the shock absorbing property flip cover should have is defeated, plus you cant decide to buy a flip cover to its cos it wont fit.
6.The Battery stated 3500Mah, simply put, doesn't last as my Itel 3000mah does.
Finally, with all this stated, using this phone feels like using the old techno android phones that were first introduced into the nigerian market, most of which have been replaced by better spec phones. Why state Specs not obtainable.
Now some other reviews might say other wise, and lay the excuse "for the price its ok", however i've seen better specs for better prices, and I advice you find someone using this phone get get a real feel of it, before making your choice. ITS UP TO YOU. Imose X-1 tab is CRAP!!!!!!! The ROM is actually 1GB. Continue deceiving Nigerians. #Mtchwwww
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 2:58pm On May 04, 2016
#AnkaraK2 is widely known as the #CutYourCoat phone. Very Affordable!

More details: konga.com/imose

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:50am On May 05, 2016
Good day, guys!

We have lots of freebies to give out on our Facebook Page and Twitter Handle.

It's the #BeMyFriend Contest!

Check Facebook.com/imosenig and Twitter.com/imoseng for more details on this contest.

#ImoseMobile ~ Quality that is very affordable!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Bubewilson(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2016
lakeside50:
Hello,
Sent a Msg to your company contact emails to make enquiries as per being a distributor no response till now. Ordered for a sample online (though not from you), yet to get it till now. Also made enquiries here on nairaland as per phonebook/contacts storage capacity of the iMose Kampe Power Bank Dual Sim phone still no response till now.
Is it deliberate and there is something you people are trying to hide from us?
Details of a product should be online, not incomplete details.
Hello how far has your partnership with imose gone?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2016
less than 2mnths in2 using the imose xii, it shutsdown on its own and now hs refused to Power on. now they will come to this thread after 2weeks to tell me to spend 7k on tp to bring it to lagos frm kd. pls Nlders no buy imose regret. my 29k don go b tht.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:04am On May 10, 2016
donpata:
less than 2mnths in2 using the imose xii, it shutsdown on its own and now hs refused to Power on. now they will come to this thread after 2weeks to tell me to spend 7k on tp to bring it to lagos frm kd. pls Nlders no buy imose regret. my 29k don go b tht.
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused you. Kindly call David on 07039077276 for assistance in Kaduna. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by popemech(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
I bought power bank phone abd since then it'll hang wen navigating through messages and call history
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:51am On May 24, 2016
popemech:
I bought power bank phone abd since then it'll hang wen navigating through messages and call history
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience currently experienced on the device. Kindly visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience currently experienced on the device. Kindly visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you. Thank you.
I just saw a very thin dotted line developed accrss my xii screen. On a tab that has never been bruised let alone crash. too bad for me. ;(
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:01am On May 27, 2016
kenp20:
my imose x-1 tablet screen is broken and whenever I touch the screen it refuses to operate, is like the censor has problem , can be it be repaired when I come to ur service center? I need ur pls
Hi, you can bring it to our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you. However, a new screen costs N5,000 if it's just the outer part. If it's the inner and outer screens, it's N10,000 only. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by itemj2k(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2016
Hello, where can one buy and fix your phones in benin city
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Balley(f): 11:42am On May 29, 2016
Gud day admin, my x1 tab charging port is faulty, what is the way out plz.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Hi, you can bring it to our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you. However, a new screen costs N5,000 if it's just the outer part. If it's the inner and outer screens, it's N10,000 only. Thank you.
..lols. Everyone using this ur useleas tab keeps complaining of one fault or the other. U guys shud start making fufu instead of phones..what a useless company. U guys derive joy from.manufacturing fake substandard phones and telling ur gullible customers to come to lag to pay more money for repairs.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:27pm On May 29, 2016
Another major win for us all!

We recently provided the mobile phones (as pictured) that were part of a grants' package by the Dangote Foundation.

If the Richest Man in Africa can trust us to deliver quality mobile phones, you should be thinking in that direction too.

‪#‎ImoseMobile‬ ~ quality that is affordable.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Another major win for us all!

We recently provided the mobile phones (as pictured) that were part of a grants' package by the Dangote Foundation.

If the Richest Man in Africa can trust us to deliver quality mobile phones, you should be thinking in that direction too.

‪#‎ImoseMobile‬ ~ quality that is affordable.
keep giving them scrap. told u abt the line on my screen but u answer not. Ive accepted fate though cos I can't spend 14k to and fro Lagos just to fix a tab. I've been jobbed. I know

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 / Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.