₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,891 members, 3,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 01:09 PM

Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria (33328 Views)

Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:28pm On Mar 20
viazi:
I need the Latest omotab children educational tablet. I can't find it on Jumia and Konga, kindly contact me on 07055529275 viaziconcepts@gmail.com
Hello, many thanks for the interest shown in our devices. Please, kindly note that the Omotab 1.0 Educational Tablet for Kids is currently not available. We will inform you as soon as it is. Thanks.

#AwesomeImoseCustomer
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:30pm On Mar 20
When you are stranded, your #KampeII Dual SIM Powerbank GSM Phone won't be the reason you can't call your friends.

More details on Konga here >>> Konga.com/imose.

#MorePower

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:18pm On Mar 22
It's cute, slim, sleek & affordable. It's #BAM!

Save up to 4k on Konga >>> konga.com/imose.

#PlayMore

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:28am On Mar 30
The #Imose3030 discount sales will be activated on Jumia today at 3:30pm. It's our third year anniversary and we are offering 30% discounts on all our devices only on Jumia Nigeria here >>> jumia[dot]com[ng]/imose.

These deals will only be up for 30 minutes (3:30pm - 4:00pm).

#ImoseMobile

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:39am On Mar 30
Today on Jumia and from 3:30pm - 4pm, your #X1Pro will sell at N20,650 > jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose

#Imose3030

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:37pm On Mar 30
Today on Jumia and from 3:30pm - 4pm, your #BAM will sell at N12,250 > jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

#Imose3030

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:40pm On Mar 30
Today on Jumia and from 3:30pm - 4pm, your #KampeII will sell at N4,900 > jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

#Imose3030

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:41pm On Mar 30
Today on Jumia and from 3:30pm - 4pm, your #M3i will sell at N2,800 > jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

#Imose3030

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:44pm On Mar 30
HURRY! This will be the new prices for these devices from 3:30pm - 4:00pm today on Jumia >>> jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

Don't dull, guys!

#Imose3030

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:07pm On Mar 30
Guys, these deals will be activated at exactly 3:30pm on Jumia >>> jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

#Imose3030

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:30pm On Mar 30
The #Imose3030 FLASH SALE starts now! Get 30% off all devices on Jumia till 4pm >>> jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

Share to all your friends too!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Apus: 4:29pm On Mar 30
thanks @imose I just ordered d kampeII.. wishing u more fripuitful years ahead!!!
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:31am On Mar 31
Apus:
thanks @imose I just ordered d kampeII.. wishing u more fripuitful years ahead!!!
Awesome! Glad you took part in this! Don't sop being an #AwesomeImoseCustomer.

#ImoseMobileCares #Imose3030

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:21am On Apr 03
Be like Dangote. Go solve as many problems as possible today.

#ImoseMobileCares #MondayMotivation

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by JimmBliss: 8:31pm On Apr 05
ImoseMobile:
Be like Dangote. Go solve as many problems as possible today.

#ImoseMobileCares #MondayMotivation

good evening, my name is Godwin.
I bought an imose x-II 10" tab from jumia on the 9th of march 2017 and barely a month from then, precisely on the 1st of April 2017 it's screen developed fault and started misbehaving, without the tablet falling down, being pressed or any other mechanical damage...
now I am left stranded, without a gadget to read with or study online with...
pls if there is a warranty for the tab, I need it replaced or repaired pls and pls, I used my money for text books to buy the tab to enable easy reading...
pls am a medical students from the university of Ibadan... pls I need it replaced or repaired urgently because I have a series of test coming up and I need to study....
thank you
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 1:53pm On Apr 24
JimmBliss:

good evening, my name is Godwin.
I bought an imose x-II 10" tab from jumia on the 9th of march 2017 and barely a month from then, precisely on the 1st of April 2017 it's screen developed fault and started misbehaving, without the tablet falling down, being pressed or any other mechanical damage...
now I am left stranded, without a gadget to read with or study online with...
pls if there is a warranty for the tab, I need it replaced or repaired pls and pls, I used my money for text books to buy the tab to enable easy reading...
pls am a medical students from the university of Ibadan... pls I need it replaced or repaired urgently because I have a series of test coming up and I need to study....
thank you
Hi Godwin, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please, kindly visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji strreet, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos so we can have the defect corrected or the device changed (if it's not a broken screen problem). Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 1:58pm On Apr 24
Our #JumiaMobileWeek deals are live now! HURRY here >>> jumia[dot]com[dot]ng[slash]imose.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:58am On May 02
We are social!

#ImoseSocial

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:59am On May 22
This is the secret of success and successful people. Hopefully, this motivates you to go all out to succeed.

#MondayMotivation #ImoseMobileCares

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:30am On May 22
You'll never have a better basic phone than #M3i Dual SIM Feature Phone such that you can #FlauntIt.

More details on konga.com/imose.

#ImoseMobile

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Tonyblinky(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06
just bought imose x-1 pro but it can't be configured for browsing the internet, what should I do?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 4:47pm On Jun 12
Tonyblinky:
just bought imose x-1 pro but it can't be configured for browsing the internet, what should I do?
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. However, our checks shows it is automatically configured to your network provider as soon as a SIM is inserted. Have you tried configuring the device manually?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 4:55pm On Jun 12
GET READY!

The biggest sale event is coming soonest! ARE YOU READY! Go put all your favorite Imose devices in the cart now and checkout when these deals become activated. Go here >>> konga.com/imose.

#ImoseAt3Deals

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:40am On Jun 13
We are still celebrating our 3rd Year Anniversary! A big congratulations to us once again!!!

Now, this is where it gets interesting. First of all, this event is about YOU - Our Customers - Our #AwesomeImoseCustomers. If you participated in the #Imose3030 sales event/campaign, get ready for even a bigger one. It's the #ImoseAt3Deals and we are very much excited about it! It's the BIGGEST SALE EVENT ever and it's happening across all our stores [Jumia, Konga and Yudala].

During this sales event, prices of all our best-selling devices will be sold at discounted rates up to 30%. [Here is where you have the WOW feeling]. Unlike the #Imose3030 campaign that lasted for just 30 minutes, the #ImoseAt3Deals campaign will last for a whopping one [1] week: July 17 - July 24. [You're welcome, guys. You deserve all these discounts really].

So, this is what you should do NOW: Cart all the devices you would like to own on all our Online Stores, get your laptop and smartphones fully charged and functional, tell family and friends about this sales event, order in bulk and resell to people around you, make money for yourself and still own these devices at the MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES ever. [Oh My God! This is so very easy!].

Our Social Media fans also stand to win many exciting gifts throughout this campaign. All they need do is actively engage us, share all our posts and tweets, and also invite their friends to participate in the discount sales. VERY EASY TO WIN WITH IMOSE MOBILE.

More details here >>> http://www.buyimose.com/node/89

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:47am On Jun 14
Guys, these #ImoseAt3Deals will be unlocked on Konga from June 17 - June 24.

See details here >>> http://www.buyimose.com/node/89.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:30am On Jun 20
No more 30k! Your trendy #X1Pro now sells at N25,000 on Konga >>> konga.com/imose.

#ImoseAt3Deals

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:33am On Jun 20
Ah-mazing! Save up to N4,500 when you grab your #BAM 4' Android SmartPhone on Konga. It's now N13,000 only!

Details on Konga.com/imose

#ImoseAt3Deals

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by lilytender: 5:31pm On Jun 20
ImoseMobile:
No more 30k! Your trendy #X1Pro now sells at N25,000 on Konga >>> konga.com/imose.

#ImoseAt3Deals

Imose X-1 Pro has 1Gb Memory and 8Gb Storage, please can I get an Imose tablet with 2Gb Memory and 16Gb Storage or a 2Gb Memory and 8Gb storage? Also where is your sales office in Lagos? I want to come over and see Imose tablets different models.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:05am On Jun 21
lilytender:

Imose X-1 Pro has 1Gb Memory and 8Gb Storage, please can I get an Imose tablet with 2Gb Memory and 16Gb Storage or a 2Gb Memory and 8Gb storage? Also where is your sales office in Lagos? I want to come over and see Imose tablets different models.
Hello, we currently do not have a tablet wih the specifications you stated. However, kindly visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji strreet, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos. Thanks for the interest shown in our device.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:18pm On Jun 23
The #ImoseAt3Deals ends tomorrow. If you are yet to get your favorite device during this promo, HURRY here >>> konga.com/imose

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ticon4life(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23
Noted

(0) (1) (2) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 / How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.