₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,885,093 members, 3,816,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 01:59 PM

Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria (33462 Views)

Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:05am On Jul 03
Every time you fall, make sure to rise always.

#MondayMotivation #ImoseMobileCares

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:18am On Jul 04
The #ImoseAt3Deals are back on Jumia in celebration of their 5 Years Anniversary. Missed out on this the last time? HUURY to our Jumia Store now. GO HERE >>> Jumia[dot]com[ng]/imose.

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:50am On Jul 06
HOW TO USE THE POWERBANK ON YOUR #KampeII Dual SIM Powerbank GSM Phone

1. Click on the powerbank icon
2. Click on open
3. Connect a USB Cable to the device to be charged and start charging
4. After charging is completed, click on close to save battery drainage

#ImoseMobileThursdayTips

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:52am On Jul 06
#ImoseAt3Deals:: HURRY! Act now while the #BAM is still N13,000 on jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

#JumiaIs5

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:55am On Jul 06
#ImoseAt3Deals:: #KampeII Dual SIM Powerbank GSM Phone will never be this affordable after #JumiaIs5 celebration.

More details on jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:35am On Jul 13
After today, #BAM becomes N17,500. HURRY! Shop on JUMIA NOW at 13k > jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

#ImoseAt3Deals #JumiaIs5

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:38am On Jul 13
After today, #M3i becomes N3,900. HURRY! Shop on JUMIA NOW at N3,000 > jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

#ImoseAt3Deals #JumiaIs5

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:39am On Jul 13
Minimize & play more than a video at a time with the GPlayer on your #X1Pro Tablet.

More details on: jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose

#ImoseMobileThursdayTips

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:08am On Jul 25
A single charge of your #KampeII Dual SIM Powerbank GSM Phone goes for 30 days [standby] before another recharge.

More details on konga.com/imose.

#MorePower

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:11am On Jul 25
Chat us up on WhatsApp now. Now, we are very much closer to you. Just come closer!

#ImoseSocial #ImoseMobileCares

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:26am On Jul 25
Ours is a pan-African website. You can shop on the site from more than 3 African countries: http://buyimose.com.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:09am On Jul 26
The #ImoseAwoofOnKonga deals are LIVE NOW. HURRY! Shop here NOW >>> konga.com/imose. See NEW PRICES below:

#BAM - N13,500
#KampeII - N6,300
#M3i - N3,200

#LimitedStock available!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:04am On Aug 01
Happy New Month, #AwesomeImoseFans! Succeed with your #X1Pro this #August! GO!

#ImoseMobileCares

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:05am On Aug 01
Guys, the #ImoseAwoofOnJumia is NOW LIVE on our Jumia store here >>> jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose. HURRY!

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!!!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:31am On Aug 14
Nothing is impossible. Go all out for success.
Share if this motivates you.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 2:12pm On Aug 16
Get ready for the best thing ever in Nigeria after Party Jollof. Can you guess what this is?

#MyStrongPadi

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:23am On Aug 17
Complete the sentence & #LIKE / #SHARE after commenting: Between Anthony Joshua & Floyd Mayweather Jnr., I would like #MyStrongPadi to be______.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by laudate: 2:39am On Aug 20
ImoseMobile:
Meet the Super Exciting Imose X-1 Quad Core Tablet!

2. X-1 Quad Core Tablet

This beautifully designed and affordable Dual sim tablet comes with a free attached leather cover case in sexy colours like Pink, Blue, Gold, and White.

The Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) OS, High Speed Quad Core MTK 8312 processor and 1GB RAM in the X-1 Tab brings the full power of super-fast internet browsing to your hands! Its 5MP (Back) Camera + Led Flashlight and 1.3MP (Front) Camera allows you capture great photos and store memories in crystal clear formats.

The X-1 tablet is social media ready as it comes preloaded with Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype, Facebook and an impressive 8GB ROM for more apps downloads.

The X-1 Tablet supports 2G, 3G and Wifi networks‎ which allows it serve as both a phone and computer with its numerous applications. The ultra-clear HD display with a widescreen 16‎:‎9 ratio allows you fully enjoy movies and videos‎.

With an impressive 7 inch display for vibrant and rich colour viewing, you will be able to view pictures and text in high definition regardless if you are indoors or outdoors.

The technology of the X-1 Quad Core Tablet screen will deliver to you the best viewing angle ever.

Sharing contents with friends, family and colleagues has never been easier. The quad core processor of the tablet will help and support multitasking and seamless performance. It allows you enjoy flawless android experience which will eliminate interruption while playing games. The 1.3GHz processing speed will also allow you stream high definition content from the internet with ease.

A versatile tablet, the Imose X-1 features a 5MP camera that allows you capture all the special moments shared with loved ones.
This sleek tablet is fitted with a 1 GB RAM and an 8GB hard disk drive. This is enough storage space for all your file, documents and multimedia. This is the perfect tablet for an active lifestyle.

Operating System
Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)

Display
7.0 Inches Capacitive Touchscreen
1024 X 600 pixels, Gravity Sensor

Connectivity
FM Radio
Bluetooth v4.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Hotspot
MicroUSB v2.0

Camera
5 MP (Back) + Flashlight, 1.3 MP (Front)

Processor
Quad Core MTK 8312
Battery
3500 Mah Battery

Memory
RAM: 1GB, ROM: 8GB, SD Card Slot Up to 32GB

Extra Features
Dual Sim (Mini)
Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype and Facebook

Freebies
Leather Cover Case

Language Options
English, French & Arabic

You can order on our Juimia Store [ /imose].
Who exactly are the real owners of Imose Mobile Technologies? Are they ghosts? Who are the real founders? undecided Why is the ownership so shrouded in secrecy? Or is this company a means of laundering illicit money, or is it a fly-by-night firm, that will pack up in a few years?

Everyone knows the founder of SOLO mobile phones. We also know the founder of NERVE android phones. sad We know the manufacturers of AfriOne mobile phones. Even the manufacturer of Apple iPhones is public knowledge. But who owns iMose?? shocked I am definitely NOT going to buy any of your devices until I know who is behind it - the name & face! For all we know, your company could be a conduit for illicit cash! I am not going to throw my money in the mix, no matter how badly I want a phone, because I have no wish to fund an operation that is not legit! sad
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:44pm On Aug 20
#FillInTheBlanks:: People complain a lot about Mondays because ______ .

#SundayThoughts

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 4:33pm On Aug 22
All the 'Pepper Them Gang' members, come share with us how you take your selfies.
If you agree with the tips below, share with your friends too.

#ImoseMobileTuesdayTips

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:44am On Aug 24
NEW CONTEST ALERT!!!

It's the #MyStrongPadi Prediction Challenge!

Three [3] fans will win the Imose Goodie Bag [contains a Mobile Phone, T-Shirt, Beautiful Plastic Bottle and Pen] every week for the next two [2] weeks.

HOW TO WIN

1. Like our Facebook Page >>> Facebook.com/imosenig

2. Guess any two [2] features of #MyStrongPadi. Write your answers in this format: "Two features of #MyStrongPadi are _____ and _____ . #MyStrongPadiPredictionChallenge"

3. Remember to include the #MyStrongPadiPredictionChallenge and #MyStrongPadi hashtags in your answers.

4. Love and Share the post after commenting. Tag at least a friend too. Edited comments means automatic disqualification.

5. Three [3] fans with correct answers will be picked weekly.

6. If we have more than three winners per week, the lucky ones will be selected based on their engagement level with all our posts.

7. Only FANS who follow the rules will win in this contest. So, make sure to follow them and HURRY!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:16pm On Aug 28
Don't be the one that give up after difficulties. Get up, keep moving and go succeed.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28
ImoseMobile:
Don't be the one that give up after difficulties. Get up, keep moving and go succeed.

Hello,
Was wondering if you need a review of any of your devices.

Regards,
Michael
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 1:12pm On Aug 28
Sure. What does it take?

NaijaTechGuy:

Hello,
Was wondering if you need a review of any of your devices.

Regards,
Michael
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28
ImoseMobile:
Sure. What does it take?

If you could send over one of your devices, I'll make a hands on review of the device then I'll make a post about it which would be shared on all my social media handles. I may also run a giveaway for my readers to compete for who wins the phone
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by drunkcow(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28
NaijaTechGuy:

If you could send over one of your devices, I'll make a hands on review of the device then I'll make a post about it which would be shared on all my social media handles. I may also run a giveaway for my readers to compete for who wins the phone
Aswear ago kil u if i no win ani fon. i de folo u 4 all media even twita i mean who is this guy kanye west.
jst do give away and don lemme know tongue
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28
drunkcow:

Aswear ago kil u if i no win ani fon. i de folo u 4 all media even twita i mean who is this guy kanye west.
jst do give away and don lemme know tongue
grin grin. Lol.. You'll certainly know

1 Like

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:57am On Aug 29
If you were the owner of Arsenal, would you sack Arsene Wenger?

Share after commenting.

#TuesdayDiscussion

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 5:43pm On Sep 05
Congratulations to all the #MyStrongPadiPredictionChallenge winners and thanks to everyone for participating. Send us an inbox message on how to redeem your prizes.

Guys, ANTICIPATE the next one! BOOM!

#MyStrongPadi

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:47am On Sep 06
GiDi is here and it's #MyStrongPadi with 7 Days Battery Life.

More details on http://www.buyimose.com/node/92.

#MyStrongPadi

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:41am On Sep 11
#GiDi's vision is to become the best-selling Android SmartPhone this week. What's yours?

#MondayMotivation #MyStrongPadi #7DaysBatteryLife

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:08am On Sep 12
NEW CONTEST ALERT: #GiDiChallenge!!!

Join on our Facebook Page here >>> Facebook.com/imosenig

FOLLOW THE RULES BELOW TO WIN

1. Change your profile picture to ours

2. You MUST follow us on all our Social Media platforms

3. Like and Share the post and also, include all the hashtags [ #GiDi #MyStrongPadi #7DaysBatteryLife #GiDiChallenge] in your comments.

4. Keep engaging us on all platforms by liking, sharing and commenting on all our posts.

5. Only the MOST ENGAGED FAN that follow all the rules will get to OWN a NEW GiDi 5 Inch Android SmartPhone for N1,000 after 2500 LIKES and 2500 SHARES.

6. The contest will last for a week [i.e. ends on Sunday].

7. Please, kindly note that there can only be a winner after 2500 LIKES and 2500 SHARES.

8. Good Luck to everyone!

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data / What To Remove First When Your Phone Storage Is Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.