Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 (16202 Views)

JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / JAMB To Scrap Uniform Cut-off Points For Universities, Others / JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by jamalchance(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Who wan write jamb from UK ?
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by INTERMAN: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
See them
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by kelvyn7: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
i know of a private sch dat accepts 140, 160. infact if ur WAEC is not even complete sef.
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Christmasdon(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Someone we come here only to ask me, what is jamb'
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Awesomeking: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
Where they will peg it at 80 for North and 200 for South and claim to carry the whole nation along but appointments so far have been carrying only the North along. Jamb your cut off won't be any different from FG Common Entrance Cutoff undecided
how is that even possible??-abi u no get wetin to talk against notherners again..u decided to use jamb and even lie pon it,where have u ever seen jamb c/o/m as 80??-where?
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Eniqurl(f): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
pontirock:
Who ask u for story na
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by kelvyn7: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:

See Them undecided

E dey pain u abi? tongue
sorry ehnnnn grin
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by UnknownT: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Awesomeking:
how is that even possible??-abi u no get wetin to talk against notherners again..u decided to use jamb and even lie pon it,where have u ever seen jamb c/o/m as 80??-where?
What's the difference when someone from the east uses 280 to get admission to study medicine/surgery while another person is using 180 just because he is from Zamfara?

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Awesomeking: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
What's the difference when someone from the east uses 280 to get admission to study medicine/surgery while another person is using 180 just because he is from Zamfara?
thats the indigeneship shit that runs all through the nation not just north..even in UNN,u have a better chance of getting admission if you are from that state
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by UnknownT: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Awesomeking:
thats the indigeneship shit that runs all through the nation not just north..even in UNN,u have a better chance of getting admission if you are from that state
what plays out in the common entrance at junior level also happens in this level. Even the UNN you mentioned, you will see Northen cutoff points very low
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by ahamonyeka(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
pontirock:
Who ask u for story na
na your papa naw.fool

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
boombay:
in France we don't write jambundecided
Who asked you?
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by ipreach: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thank God say, I don jump and past JAMB
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Awesomeking: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
what plays out in the common entrance at junior level also happens in this level. Even the UNN you mentioned, you will see Northen cutoff points very low
no such thing fella,all cut off points in the north are between 180,200 or above 200,just like every other place in the country...dont comment lies here fella,ALLAH is watching u
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
ahamonyeka:
I could still recall those days after my waec preparing to write jamb ol boy I was reading jamb brochure as though is a textbook,infact I know where all the pages of course is and the university that do this course and the ones that doesn't.
It looks like it ended there.
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by ahamonyeka(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
ferdimako:
It looks like it ended there.
bring it on naw.
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by UnknownT: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Awesomeking:
no such thing fella,all cut off points in the north are between 180,200 or above 200,just like every other place in the country...dont comment lies here fella,ALLAH is watching u
threatening me with allah, you don enta one chance. The cut off points I am saying are the ones the schools used in admitting students after they have written post-utme exams. Go and ask around, what do I gain "commenting lies" on issues that everyone knows
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by Awesomeking: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
threatening me with allah, you don enta one chance. The cut off points I am saying are the ones the schools used in admitting students after they have written post-utme exams. Go and ask around, what do I gain "commenting lies" on issues that everyone knows
if everyone knows how come you are the only one speaking of it..u saying everyone else is a lier..am a notherner,i know,am pretty sure u are from the east/south
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by boldkelvin: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Just looking[b]Just looking[/b]Just looking
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by pontirock(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
ahamonyeka:
na your papa naw.fool
Ogbeni, warn urself o
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by ahamonyeka(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
pontirock:
Ogbeni, warn urself o
shebi I don answer the person wey ask me question.
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by djjosh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
it should remain 180. but as for private schools..they should repent from using blood test as cut-off mark..i rest my case.
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by damiloladuke: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WAN LAFF TIRE TONITE
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by manuroq(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jamb holds meeting for what, em, cut off mark every year? It's nt totally wrong bt i think it's less necessary.
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by DharmyYinks: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Probably, d jamb admission letter wich commence afta d cutoff mark has been fixed.

By d way, is der a nid for dis since most skulz dnt depend on it.
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:45am On Jul 03, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i hear say na 250 grin grin
if you make me quote you again,i will exchange my condition with your own!
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by yorubaboiy: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
if you make me quote you again,i will exchange my condition with your own!
wish condition be dat na...........i
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
yorubaboiy:
wish condition be dat na...........i
i no go tell u but i dey sure sey you no go like am
Re: JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
jamalchance:
Just what I was thinking. why would anyone come all the way from the Land of Quality Education to Naija Educational system
jamalchance:
Just what I was thinking. why would anyone come all the way from the Land of Quality Education to Naija Educational system

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union / FG Insists Federal Universities Not Allowed To Charge Fees / LASU To Scrap Part-time Program. Releases 47,583 Satellite Campus Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.