Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date (37518 Views)

Nigeria 5 Best Governors Since The 4th Republic (1999-till Date) / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by maum: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Its logical to trust my kinsmen with security than some 1 from another region who has not hidden his hatred and sentiments againts me.
Eyan oni fi ina sori orule sun....(U no dey sleep under a burning roof)

And it is easy my friend, to find a thousand and one justifications for a case when you're for it.
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by centjamie(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
But pmb promised change.trend like this is one of the things dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines.as a messiah of change,we expect him to do something different.are there nobody he can trust from the other side of the divide? Are there no competent friend and brother from other zones? Selecting a none northerner for such sensitive post would have sent a strong message across that Buhari has come to strengthen our unity among other things.if pmb made this exact calculation the op made before making this appointment,it only shows that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria and nothing makes him positively different from his predecessors.where is the love and unity if a president cannot trust his country men except people from his region....we rather go our seperate ways instead of deceiving ourselves.

Buhari,by his latest appointment,has confirmed that ONE NIGERIA IS A FRAUD.

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by arsetalks(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kingspin:
Bisi Akande, letter to leaders in the north said it all.
Didn't read this, care to point me to it?
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by kujix101(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
tobex23:

omenka, Abagworo, Obiagelli, ilugunboy

True, it seem wrong, but my grudge is they are ready to castigate PMB, not knowing it is a stupid trend they have all being following since 1999

Where is the CHANGE we were promised?
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yet! We claim to be one Nigeria. A country filled with tribal distrust, fear and uncertainty toward each other. This same pple still chant one Nigeria

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
grabs:

[s]Did you just discover that or you are one of those ostriches that have burying their heads in the sand[/s]?

IRRESPONSIBLE
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by uncleck: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
tobex23:
So the thread: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General hit frontpage, and usual outcry from anti-buhari folks is saying Northern agenda, but one thing they failed to realise is all past president appointed some one of their region.

This qoute was made by 'naptu2', which in my opinion wouldn't enlighten people enough

Source to the quote: www.nairaland.com/2422195/buhari-appoints-lawal-musa-daura-sss/6#35408214

God bless My President,
Sai Baba!

so where is the change?
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by nightmile: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Yet! We claim to be one Nigeria. A country filled with tribal distrust, fear and uncertainty toward each other. This same pple still chant one Nigeria

Please make una leave baba alone oh, baba na old man em wan sleep with his two eyes closed . DSS , CSO and ADC. are sensitive positions to the C-in-C
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by nightmile: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Reference:

I thought it was the era of 'change' but I was mistaken. Change in government, yes. Fundamental change in ethnocentric structural balances, eh, not yet....

Everything in Nigeria starts and ends here. Corruption is not our problem, restructuring is.

The change we are yearning for is for everything to work as they should without corruption. People should do their work deligently and professionally . I can confirm to you that I witnessed a policeman rejecting financial inducement and to my greatest surprise, i went for my drivers Licence today and I was out of the place in less than two hours. The most senior officer at the zone was really on top of his men ,monitoring activities himself and the line was moving. In fact my initial intention was to get the usual stamp for extension of capturing date but I saw change! and got my temp. I'd .
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by sigmundfreud(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Change sha? The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by binzubair(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
only for those who care to listen, not for ill-minded people.
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by marshallz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
If PMB is taking a cue form past administration by appointing a northerner from the core north and his Kinsman for that matter, its means CHANGE has not taken place.

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by Femistico(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
He wants you people to stop crying elephant where there is none.

Seriously, a part of me wants Buhari to appoint every single member of his cabinet from his village and let us see the worst the WailingWailers could do besides Wailing as usual.

Nonsense.
What's dis one saying...why quoting me..

pls swerve.....
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by ahaz: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2015
tobex23:
So the thread: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General hit frontpage, and usual outcry from anti-buhari folks is saying Northern agenda, but one thing they failed to realise is all past president appointed some one of their region.

This qoute was made by 'naptu2', which in my opinion wouldn't enlighten people enough

Source to the quote: www.nairaland.com/2422195/buhari-appoints-lawal-musa-daura-sss/6#35408214

God bless My President,
Sai Baba!

no wahala. Is that the reason why he should recall some one heading for retirement?
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2015
owobokiri:

You are one ijiot on steroids. You see igbo nightmares on every thread. Jonathan said so? So what!? Because he was refering to igbos, thats why you eternally paranoid bunch of primodial thinkers went up in arms?? Your buhari went to Oyo during his campaigned and openly told yorubas that just with their votes and that of the north, the election is worn. That is not devisive enough? Follow jonsthan to the the grave if o like, to all discerning minds, jonathan is. The most detrabls leader to run this country, post 190. Obasanjo our tribal hero was boasting about1970 is war exploits on NTA, but he is still your Mr Perfect
U are a fool....
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
you are a capital DUNCE!

why don't you compare dulllarpo's 10 appointments so far with that of Jonathan and let's see the ethnicity of the appointees and then we can tell who is more ethnocentric between the two.

Is it a crime if you talk reasonably sometimes, or must you always prove that you are a slowpoke?
I know a very ugly man is behind this moniker, Na frustrated go kill u Nonsense.
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by bashydemy(m): 1:50am On Jul 03, 2015
ihustler:
So where is the change from the norm that was preached then by the Pro-GMB group?
So you never see the change yet? have you not see all the change our amiable PMB have been putting in Place? you bigot region you want him to put someone from your region abi? una never see anything
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by Roseey0(f): 2:31am On Jul 03, 2015
I dont really care who GMB employs, all I want is result. This is about secret policing, he needs people he can trust.
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by zanga420: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2015
tobex23:

God bless My President,
Sai Baba!

I see nothing wrong
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by yjgm(m): 2:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by yjgm(m): 2:55am On Jul 03, 2015
There is nothing wrong. It is discretionary thing. And he has used his discretion to appoint someone he can trust.
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by emeka2847: 4:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Why do stupid people say south south, South East and south west? Then go ahead to say NORTH? WHAT IS NORTH?
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2015
omenka:
All these things we are witnessing today are the fruits of the seeds of discord sown by Jonathan. Jonathan as a president had nothing going for him upstairs so he banked primarily on ethnoreligious sentiments for his political survival.

Jonathan was criminally ethnocentric. How could the president of a country as diverse as Nigeria come out in public to blurt- Igbos are the backbone of my administration!! What kind of idiotic and divisive statement is that?? Then he went around the country with the CAN president in tow as though he were some form of presidential aide.

I keep regretting the day jonathan happened to this country. Such a badluck.

You are right, even the ethnic crises that led to the civil war in 1967 was caused by Jonathan and the several religious crises in Jos and kaduna early 2000s was also caused by Jonathan

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by belzabull(f): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2015
sameer1212:
I know a very ugly man is behind this moniker, Na frustrated go kill u Nonsense.
another deluded slowpoke, now go and chew broken bottles.

Illiterate like the the daura-dullard....go n die smiley tongue

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by arusoncd(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is "northernizing" Nigeria by his nepotical political appointments so far: 99% of his appointees are from North.
www.nairaland.com/2419902/buharis-appointments-far.
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by hopilo: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2015
tobex23:

God bless My President,
Sai Baba!

Good, do the same for INEC

Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by chopido(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2015
tobex23:

God bless My President,
Sai Baba!

sai baba go slow indeed
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by kalishay: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Talking abt north. Which part of the north....we have north east north central and north west.....common Nigerian let stop bein bias let call a spade a spade plsss.......
Re: Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date by kalishay: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Talking abt north. Which part of the north....we have north east north central and north west.....common Nigerian let stop bein bias let call spade a spade plsss.......

Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers / N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment