Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,840 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

O - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / O (19664 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O by ikeepitreal(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Seriously i will do any thing to prevent my dad 4rm knwing
Seriously, dude. But he would still know one day. Just come clean while its early
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Okay,what should i do nw
ikeepitreal:

Seriously, dude. But he would still know one day. Just come clean while its early
Re: O by Jetjacky(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Thanx so much bro,but hw do i knw if am the fada since the baby is not yet born
from doctors. if she is up to 2 months in her pregnancy. paternity test can be done.
Re: O by dasrackhor(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Wat wil my father say
he will congratulate u for been man enough to impregnate a girl and he will immediately stop yha school funding...na once u go immediately graduate.....
Re: O by orogodoganyin(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Blessing ? but how would he feed the baby n potential wife ..
His 17 for GOd sake not even in u i yet how would he get job so a blessing for him n burden the whoever that will be giving them money till his old enough to work n provide..

this is sum1 whose parents shud b opening kids' account for. now, he has to open one for his own kid. how do u advise him?
Re: O by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:
u may not know this as u r young.
but with babies come unforetold blessings. pray it's twins or tripplets for multiple blessings
man u wicked smaaall ooooo...
Goldmaxx:
Lalasticlala farano Ishilove front page please
I need more advice

Dude dis u got is fvckn anof...... Wen u die of pressure ur orbituari wud be on NL FRONTPAGE just be patient.........

Go and fvckn earn money and learn for yur good. Her fvckn parent wud fvckn find out and throw d fvck out of her out. Then u wud fvckn have to acomodate her.
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
U mus'nt insult me sir.Things happen and it can be you
Luedave:
man u wicked smaaall ooooo...
Dude dis u got is fvckn anof...... Wen u dey of pressure ur orbituari wud be on NL FRONTPAGE just be patient.........

Go and fvckn earn money and learn for yur good. Her fvckn parent wud fvckn find out and throw d fvck out of her out. Then u wud fvckn have to acomodate her.
Re: O by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jetjacky:
freemanan abeg come and turn to advisor here. from an unbiased non sentimental approach tongue
Chisos....

Reading....

Op...
I am impressed with your diction and composure for a man of your age. I sincerely advice that you tell your parents Please. Don't do anything silly, I really wanna follow you up on this. Be Good Boss.

3 Likes

Re: O by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations
Re: O by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:

this is sum1 whose parents shud b opening kids' account for. now, he has to open one for his own kid. how do u advise him?
The damage is a,ready done
He should have ask for advice before he u know tasted the fruit cheesy
Re: O by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
U mus'nt insult me sir.Things happen and it can be you
i aint insultin and dude it cant b fvckn me. Its a big disgrace dat a fellow nairalandr wit all d shiity threads uve read still went on to fvckn dig a fvckn slut..... U dnt even know d bustop where u wud board a bus to your destiny and uve startd digging a hole on the path u gonn follow. Dude u bout to fall and i feel lyk cryin 4 u if dis is tru coZ u cant tell d fvck dat u aint know how to prevent dis fvck mess
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks bro,but hw do i approach my dad
Freemanan:

Chisos....

Reading....

Op...
I am impressed with your diction and composure for a man of your age. I sincerely advice that you tell your parents Please. Don't do anything silly, I really wanna follow you up on this. Be Good Boss.
Re: O by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Thankx dear,buh i will do anything to prevent my fada 4rm knwing cos am the first child and i fear my dad disowning me.
Well even if u dont want ur dad to know..
Dont u think the girls parents would carry her to ur fathers house n demand u look after her .. Cuz im guessing shes young too right ..
Its better u tell them i say i face it
Than try to hide it n they will find out sooner or later .. If it was mayb different states or something mayb it would b easy to hide.

1 Like

Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok sar but why ar u using the F-word
Luedave:
i aint insultin and dude it cant b fvckn me. Its a big disgrace dat a fellow nairalandr wit all d shiity threads uve read still went on to fvckn dig a fvckn slut..... U dnt even know d bustop where u wud board a bus to your destiny and uve startd digging a hole on the path u gonn follow. Dude u bout to fall and i feel lyk cryin 4 u if dis is tru coZ u cant tell d fvck dat u aint know how to prevent dis fvck mess

1 Like

Re: O by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

The damage is a,ready done
He should have ask for advice before he u know tasted the fruit cheesy
d fvckn fvcktard had open a fvcknthread b4 fr advice https://www.nairaland.com/2414572/please-me
Re: O by orogodoganyin(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:
The damage is a,ready done He should have ask for advice before he u know tasted the fruit cheesy
he's prolly expecting us to give advice to abort. he won't hear that 4rm me thow
Re: O by tinkle: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
As am typing this,there's a big burden of sadness in my heart.Please read carefully.

Am the first son of my parents and I have been seeing this girl living in my hood for sometime now.Just yesterday she called saying that she is a month pregnant.I thought she was joking but she was'nt though i have'nt met.
Note:I don't have a girl friend,she's just one of the my free givers.
Please what should i do,i just took jamb and awaiting post utme and am 17+.I don't want my dad to know.
Please don't insult me.Thank you all.

Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove

let the baby be born but:

- get a DNA test as soon as it is

- if the lady doesn't want to hold onto it, put it up for adoption

so many people are out there looking for babies and so many people's lives were saved by being adopted by those who wanted them and could look after them better

what do you think your dad is going to say/do?
Re: O by orogodoganyin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
hw old is the girl thow?
Re: O by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:

he's prolly expecting us to give advice to abort. he won't hear that 4rm me thow
Not me either
I Dont support abortion personally .. But obv if its like rape or a form of trauma den in dat case i can understand if the lady wants an abortion

1 Like

Re: O by Jetjacky(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Chisos....

Reading....

Op...
i love this mate!! smiley

1 Like

Re: O by orogodoganyin(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Not me either
I Dont support abortion personally .. But obv if its like rape or a form of trauma den in dat case i can understand if the lady wants an abortion
well, if the lady wants it. he's not evn telling us d girl's age.
btw, he seems to b only concerned about his dad finding out nd not d expenses. prolly a rich kid
Re: O by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:

well, if the lady wants it. he's not evn telling us d girl's age.
btw, he seems to b only concerned about his dad finding out nd not d expenses. prolly a rich kid

Oh wait
Re: O by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Ok sar but why ar u using the F-word
How old is she dear
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
My dad will be angry and disappointed in me as the first son
tinkle:

let the baby be born but:

- get a DNA test as soon as it is

- if the lady doesn't want to hold onto it, put it up for adoption

so many people are out there looking for babies and so many people's lives were saved by being adopted by those who wanted them and could look after them better

what do you think your dad is going to say/do?
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanx once again,shez 18 years but in ss3 while i finished college last year.Just dat am tall so pple mis-thought me being 19 or 20
LadyBoss1:

Well even if u dont want ur dad to know..
Dont u think the girls parents would carry her to ur fathers house n demand u look after her .. Cuz im guessing shes young too right ..
Its better u tell them i say i face it
Than try to hide it n they will find out sooner or later .. If it was mayb different states or something mayb it would b easy to hide.
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
18 and in ss3
LadyBoss1:
How old is she dear
Re: O by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
18 and in ss3

Even worse so shes older nah wah ohhh
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Shez 18 and in ss3
orogodoganyin:
hw old is the girl thow?
Re: O by chimerase2: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
U give gal belle and u re mentioning ishilove and lalalisticlala
Pls tell me were this two der wen u were doing it
Pls give me 10 reason why u re mentioning our hardworking moderators in this palavar angry

2 Likes

Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jetjacky:
from doctors. if she is up to 2 months in her pregnancy. paternity test can be done.
okay,she said,its one month old
Re: O by tinkle: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
My dad will be angry and disappointed in me as the first son

ok. but nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes.

in life we will all disappoint somebody whose opinion we value a lot or who holds us in high regard.

as the first son the disappointment will be much but his love for you is even greater.

therefore I urge you to report your mistake to your father and accept both his disappointment and his loving correction.

you may have disappointed him now but you still have your life ahead of you to make him very proud in future. and i'm sure as the first son, for him your achievements will be bigger in his mind than your failures.

having said all that, you know your dad better than most of us here. if your dad is a strict disciplinarian then it would obviously be silly to expect him to let it slide easily. so it may be a long road.

but good things outweigh bad. that's why they are harder to come across and mistakes are always easier to make than achievements.

it shall be well. just tell him.
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sorry boss,i believe that i was wrong but hw do i face my parents esp my strict dad.He may disown me.You could be me bro
chimerase2:
U give gal belle and u re mentioning ishilove and lalalisticlala
Pls tell me were this two der wen u were doing it
Pls give me 10 reason why u re mentioning our hardworking moderators in this palavar angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Is This Lady Interested In Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.