Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

O - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / O (19662 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
If you are old and confident enough to have sex. Then you are old enough to be a father.... Your hustle begins, you have to become a man quick. Get a job, develop yourself, go to school.... Its tough but ud cope. Hope the girl is pretty though cos it will be a double blow if after all the stress the baby is ugly. Be strong..

1 Like

Re: O by lovely17(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dharniel:
17+, i guess you'll have to live up your to your responsibilities. what the hell were you thinking having a sexual affair @ your age, didn't you think about the consequences, you've got not choice than to face your mistakes and NO abortion is not an option. you've gotta be a man, and i think you think you are a man already cuz of that thing you've got in between your legs. it's hard buh you've to tell your parents and hers too...
don't mind op he already has free giver at 17 undecided
Re: O by tinkle: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
I think you should go and test yourself for sexually transmitted diseases STDs since she's a free giver (what an expression shocked ) and you have had unprotected sex with her
Re: O by chimerase2: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Sorry boss,i believe that i was wrong but hw do i face my parents esp my strict dad.He may disown me.You could be me bro
yea wen I was u was wen I was in ma finals
So amu no longer u undecided
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok bro,i will try summoning the courage to meet him by next week
tinkle:

ok. but nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes.

in life we will all disappoint somebody whose opinion we value a lot or who holds us in high regard.

as the first son the disappointment will be much but his love for you is even greater.

therefore I urge you to report your mistake to your father and accept both his disappointment and his loving correction.

you may have disappointed him now but you still have your life ahead of you to make him very proud in future. and i'm sure as the first son, for him your achievements will be bigger in his mind than your failures.

having said all that, you know your dad better than most of us here. if your dad is a strict disciplinarian then it would obviously be silly to expect him to let it slide easily. so it may be a long road.

but good things outweigh bad. that's why they are harder to come across and mistakes are always easier to make than achievements.

it shall be well. just tell him.
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok bro
chimerase2:
yea wen I was u was wen I was in ma finals
So amu no longer u undecided
Re: O by tinkle: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
[size=14pt]Ok bro [/size] ,i will try summoning the courage to meet him by next week

IamLEGEND1 chai! they have started again o
Re: O by orogodoganyin(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Shez 18 and in ss3
and ur 17 nd a graduate.
if what ur scared of is ur father knowing, it's d easiest of all. just tell ur mum first nd ur half way ther. next u shud b ready to kowtow to him whn the time comes. it'd prolly help to include ur younger ones too nd will need to bribe them. they'll also learn 4rm it
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bro by free giver,i didnt mean dat she is cheap,just dat we are friend so we started having sex wen she was in ss2 and i was in ss3
lovely17:
don't mind op he already has free giver at 17 undecided
Re: O by tinkle: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Ok bro,i will try summoning the courage to meet him by next week

but seriously I think that's the best way forward. and go and GET AN STD TEST
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
tinkle:

who
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
tinkle:
I think you should go and test yourself for sexually transmitted diseases STDs since she's a free giver (what an expression shocked ) and you have had unprotected sex with her
sis by free giver,i didnt mean dat she is cheap,just dat we are friend so we started having sex wen she was in ss2 and i was in ss3
Re: O by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
tinkle:

I don tire for this kind matter, the idiots go come NL dey get the idea say if you no sleep with ur gf, na mumu u be.

Now kasala don burst and the guy wan start to dey para.
#DontStartWhatYouCantFinish.

datz y i no even put mouth.

and this one na ur fault na, u still no gree put ur gender for the front, AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Even worse so shes older nah wah ohhh
sis by free giver,i didnt mean dat she is cheap,just dat we are friend so we started having sex wen she was in ss2 and i was in ss3
Re: O by tinkle: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
who

Nothing don't worry. just that I'm female but people often mistake me for a guy
Re: O by IamLEGEND1: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
who
Na female she be as you dey refer to am as "Bro"
#TakeNote
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Na female she be as you dey refer to am as "Bro"
#TakeNote
ok bro
Re: O by tinkle: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I don tire for this kind matter, the idiots go come NL dey get the idea say if you no sleep with ur gf, na mumu u be.

Now kasala don burst and the guy wan start to dey para.
#DontStartWhatYouCantFinish.

datz y i no even put mouth.

and this one na ur fault na, u still no gree put ur gender for the front, AGAIN!!!!!!!!

yaa I forgot. I will leave it for a while before I add it again

anyway have sympathy for the guy. he has erred and is looking for advice. the one you gave is for prevention and not cure
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok sis, am modifying rite away
tinkle:

Nothing don't worry. just that I'm female but people often mistake me for a guy
Re: O by tinkle: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Bro by free giver,i didnt mean dat she is cheap,just dat we are friend so we started having sex wen she was in ss2 and i was in ss3

ok I understand you but have you been tested for STDs?

its very very important, please.

guys often don't even show any sign of having it.

it can make you infertile and even kill you.

please go to a lab and test yourself
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
tinkle:

ok I understand you but have you been tested for STDs?
its very very important, please.
guys often don't even show any sign of having it.
it can make you infertile and even kill you.
please go to a lab and test yourself
ok i will soon go
Re: O by tdayof(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
As am typing this,there's a big burden of sadness in my heart.Please read carefully.

Am the first son of my parents and I have been seeing this girl living in my hood for sometime now.Just yesterday she called saying that she is a month pregnant.I thought she was joking but she was'nt though i have'nt met.
Note:I don't have a girl friend,she's just one of the my free givers.
Please what should i do,i[b] just took jamb and awaiting post utme and am 17+[/b].I don't want my dad to know.
Please don't insult me.Thank you all.

Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove
mehn you fuvked up big time? Am 16 + I wouldn't imagine having a gf sef angry

Well actually how old is the girl? And do you really think she is pregnant?
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Shez 18 and in ss3
tdayof:
mehn you fuvked up big time? Am 16 + I wouldn't imagine having a gf sef angry

Well actually how old is the girl? And do you really think she is pregnant?
Re: O by adedayourt(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
op am tempted to say d thundet dat ll fire u is avin dinner.

shes one of ur free giver
u preparin fr jamb
u 17
u dnt wnt papa to kno
no job, no home, just a minor
nd u usin ur stick to do major tins

infact dat thunder as finshed taking dinner right now
Re: O by IamLEGEND1: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
tinkle:

yaa I forgot. I will leave it for a while before I add it again

anyway have sympathy for the guy. he has erred and is looking for advice. the one you gave is for prevention and not cure

O.K, since u asked.

Goldmaxx bro, first tinz first- no even attempt to deny am when matter finally reach the ears of the OPUTA panel. coz u go just put urself on a long thing and piss off her parents (& urs) even more.

second, everything might seem like itz all downhill from here but e go soon pass, and tinz go soon go back to normal. bt pls, try to get YOUR parents to sympathize with you as African parents are notorious for siding with the female in matters like diz and have absolutely no pity for the guy. And itz gonna come in handy if her parents are the "By fire, by force" type.

finally, depending on the decision both ur parents arrive at, try to provide the little support you can, emotionally and otherwise. but if her parents say dem no wan see you, abeg no go there oh..... ACID IS EVERYWHERE DIZ DAYS.
Re: O by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Oh ok mayb its not urs if she gives it to friends
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanx bro,i shall do likewise.As we are talking,i've confided in my senior sister
IamLEGEND1:

O.K, since u asked.

Goldmaxx bro, first tinz first- no even attempt to deny am when matter finally reach the ears of the OPUTA panel. coz u go just put urself on a long thing and piss off her parents (& urs) even more.

second, everything might seem like itz all downhill from here but e go soon pass, and tinz go soon go back to normal. bt pls, try to get YOUR parents to sympathize with you as African parents are notorious for siding with the female in matters like diz and have absolutely no pity for the guy. And itz gonna come in handy if her parents are the "By fire, by force" type.

finally, depending on the decision both ur parents arrive at, try to provide the little support you can, emotionally and otherwise. but if her parents say dem no wan see you, abeg no go there oh..... ACID IS EVERYWHERE DIZ DAYS.
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

ok, i just confided in my elder sister
Re: O by kzenterprise(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Classic jewellry up for grabs for 5k each call or whatsapp 07031000145 or 563CC83F

Re: O by tpiander: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
you just took jamb, are 17, and also, you're calling the mother of your child, one of your "free givers".

this is a quandary.
Re: O by tinkle: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
ok, i just confided in my elder sister

and what does she say about it
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

ok,i just confided in my elder sister.Hope,its gud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Is This Lady Interested In Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.