Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu (31748 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by ojimbo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
he is under the infleunce of cultism, i know the kind of life youths in enugu do live, some of his colleagues must have motivated him of his supremacy as a cultist
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by tinkle: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
042 no dey carry last

LOL guy what do you mean

carry last for where? attacking people with machete?

wont you pray to carry last in this kind of matter. chai
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
Just in case.....love is crazy....crazy world shameless guy
.....thank god say good luck no be the head of state again dem for talk say na him cause am...am missing the real deal deal GEJ...but igbo men u no too get sense oooo u too dey kill cos of women
foolish pig,na only igbo people dey kill becos of women,it dosent happen ur side at all.foool.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
now,,,that is true love...he will defend his woman against anybody.... grin grin grin warrior-soul...abeg,carry go,carry go.... grin grin grin
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by neocortex: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
aguiyi:
hehehehehehehee grin grin grin grin, when a student proves to a teacher say man pass man no be by age.

further investigation may show that the teacher is interested in the girl and tried to bully or intimidate her not knowing her boyfriend is the baddest guy in the town

Regardless of what transpired between the girl and the teacher, your support for the boy's evil act is inexcusable.
How can we make Nigeria a better place when some people see nothing wrong in attempted murder ?
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by mayorchelsea(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
On a lighter note, Nnamdi Kanu should just recruit this guy into the biafran army, he'll be a good warrior against the Nigerian Army.#NA JOKE O
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
neocortex:

Regardless of what transpired between the girl and the teacher, your support for the boy's evil act is inexcusable.
How can we make Nigeria a better place when some people see nothing wrong in attempted murder ?

we dont realy know,what is what...but you always hear about teachers molesting or even raping their students...soooo...better defend yourself and your love ones with all your might.........
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Smooyis(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Get well quick teacher. God is on your side.

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
neocortex:

if 10 lecturers are treated this way, the female students will be left alone grin grin grin
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by tunergy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
OMO Igbo Again
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by neocortex: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

we dont realy know,what is what...but you always hear about teachers molesting or even raping their students...soooo...better defend yourself and your love ones with all your might.........

If it is a case of sexual abuse , the boy definitely will have no reason for shielding the teacher by not revealing what the teacher did.
With that said, should we assume that you are right , why should the boy behave like someone living in a jungle ?
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
neocortex:

If it is a case of sexual abuse , the boy definitely will have no reason for shielding the teacher by not revealing what the teacher did.
With that said, should we assume that you are right , why should the boy behave like someone living in a jungle ?

you need alot of anger to attack someone with a cutlass...believe me...to kill is not everybodys thing....
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by 9jatatafo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Badoo baddest guy ever liveth
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by yubbie86(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
aguiyi:
hehehehehehehee grin grin grin grin, when a student proves to a teacher say man pass man no be by age.

further investigation may show that the teacher is interested in the girl and tried to bully or intimidate her not knowing her boyfriend is the baddest guy in the town
aguiyi:

aguiyi:

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Certifiedboss: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/02/student-attacks-teacher-with-machete-for-punishing-girlfriend-in-enugu/

If I'm the teacher I will go under the influence of drug and alcohol and use a machete on him when I'm fully recovered
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by jevic(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na waa for this Nsukka area. First na university babe that was self servicing with CUCUMBER and now a student attacking a teacher.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by bezimo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

Ike sensing trouble attempted to flee for safety but was given a hot pursuit by Ebuka
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/02/student-attacks-teacher-with-machete-for-punishing-girlfriend-in-enugu/

Lol!!!!!!
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kill the fuuktard!
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by omolorlarh: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

if a secondary school student can hack his teacher head just because of a girl, I wonder the kind of miracles he will perform with his lecturers when he get to university. undecided

what's Nigeria turning into

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by jajajaja828: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please assist /direct me on How I ll post stuff on front page. Thanks
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by damiloladuke: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
too bad

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WAN LAFF TIRE TONITE
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by charly4lyf(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Happened in Enugu abi?
Igbo people again, none of my business sha.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Kimeto(f): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
So somebody just hid machete under cloth like that? undecided undecided
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by dazzysleek(f): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
He however denied the claim that he wanted to
kill the teacher, stressing that when his
girlfriend informed him of been punished by a
teacher in the school, he decided to avenge her
cause, adding that he did not intend to attack Ike with the machete'....maybe he brought d machete 2 school 4 cutting grasses. Ur parents sent u 2 school 2 avenge ur GF abi?...face d music my friend!
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by dazzysleek(f): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
Just in case.....love is crazy....crazy world shameless guy
.....thank god say good luck no be the head of state again dem for talk say na him cause am...am missing the real deal deal GEJ...but igbo men u no too get sense oooo u too dey kill cos of women
same goes 4 yoruba peeps
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by lonelydora: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Haa. Nsukka Asadu. Alor Uno wey I dey pass go Okpuje go buy mango those days.

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Leez(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
042 Nigga'z kwenu! cheesy
more like nsukka niggies dos pips no dy march brake ugwuanyi pls do d needful
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by justjify(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
This onye Nzuzu de hia dey for local CHAMPIOM for gal wey their marriage no sure.
While another Nigerian Student Bags Top Prize For Best First
Class In Law At UK Varsity.

In Phynos voice... IRAAANUUU
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by virus04(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
One day odin was travelling. And had accident on the way. he broke one of his leg. So they took him to hospital. And d doctor said '' odin odin we need to hang one of your leg'' and odin replied '' I shall never hang my leg even at the face of death''
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Its possible the teacher get interest fr the babe. Well, fok harddrugs and hotdrinks, they are useless to the body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.