Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Just Had A Coincidental BBHMM Moment - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Just Had A Coincidental BBHMM Moment (435 Views)

Reflex Soundz Releases Video For “rihanna’s Bbhmm Refix” & Drops Music Album / Dj Virus Ft. Jay Pizzle, Masterkraft, Rihanna -BBHMM (producers Version) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Watch Rihanna's "BBHMM" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Had A Coincidental BBHMM Moment by churific(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
I live in a Loft so I use the laundry machines in the facilities since I decided against getting one in my unit given how frequently I relocate! On Sunday, the coke vending machine we use for coins accepted my $20 bill and gave me absolutely nothing in return! Imagine my frustration!

I drove to the leasing office to make my simple case….I was told that they’ll get in touch with the contractor company that owns the vending machine and sort this out. Today, 4 days later, I went to the leasing office to pay my rent and figured it was a perfect time to get an update because $20 is a lot of money in ‘laundry dollars.’ That's over 2,500 Naira!

Coincidentally, today also happens to be the day that Rihanna’s BBHMM video premiered… chilling but a well produced video by the way…you should check it out…Before going to the leasing office, I’ve already listened to the song 3 times and watched the video twice so it was embedded in my brain for the rest of the day and I had to literally restrain my mouth from confessing it in business meetings!

Anyways, back to the leasing office….So, while one of the nicer ladies that work there went to get an update for me, the song, out of nowhere, just jumped out of my mouth as if it were planned…And as she made her way back to me, a well-timed coincident, the chorus, let itself out and I found myself singing: ‘b*tch better have my money…Y’all should know me well enough…Pay me what you owe me!’ Oh God! Hahaha.

Watch the BBHMM video that premiered today: http://humoredin.com/bbhmm/

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Coincidental BBHMM Moment by ApexTitan(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

The song was probably inspired by Drake's line from Worst Behaviour

B!#%& Better Have My Money When I come for that s--t like ODB

Personally I know a couple of people that the song aptly describes especially the line

Pay me what you owe me/
Don't act like you forgot

They owe me and act like they've forgotten. Only last week someone asked me to loan then some money promising to pay back the next day. A week later and amnesia sets in. I think I'll send the song via whatsapp to the person to juggle the person's memory. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Five Most Important Music In Nigeria Right Now. / Artiste Most Loved By Nigerian! / Sean Tizzle – Eruku Sa Ye Po Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.