Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red (1285 Views)

B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / 9ice Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With Family / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang (2) (3) (4)

I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by Horlaidex(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
In a recent interview with Encomium, Davido‘s cousin, B-Red said he can’t compete with Davido and any of his family members.
On if he can compete with Davido, he said “How can I compete with family, that’s crazy. That’s the devil’s work if you want to compete with a number of your family. In every group, one person will blow before the others. Just like in the defunct Mo’Hits, it was D’Banj that first blew before Wande, D’Prince and the rest. My time will come sooner.”

When asked about why he flaunts his cash on Instagram, B-Red said “Because it’s my Instagram.It’s not wealth I’m showing off. N500,000 is not a lot of money. It’s just two thousand pounds. I just landed from America that day and I had no cash so I went to the bank to get some and felt like putting it on my Instagram. What about American artistes, dem dey post cash every day. Once in a while you can do it. Not like I’m trying to be cocky or something but it’s no big deal.I get a few comments, someone said “get out, it’s Davido’s money” or “You don go collect N500,000 show again” as dem don count the money. I don’t pay too much attention to the comments.”

Source http://www.247juice.net/2015/07/i-cant-compete-with-family-thats-crazy-b-red.html

Re: I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by axiliborha(f): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by Bibidear(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
U got the money,flaunt it
Re: I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol. People will talk no matter what
Re: I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Give me half a million and a business plan,then see what I cab do with it.
Re: I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by boboLIL(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
L0ls... D0nt mind dem... Yhu r a celeb t00
Re: I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by iheanyi40(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pheew
Re: I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red by nuelzy: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2015
"My time will come sooner"...i love d fact dat he admitted he is not yet blown....nice one

What Do You Think About The Cartoon Pic Made By A 15years Nairalander / Help Davido Find His Heavily Tattooed Super Fan / Omawumi Shares Beautiful Photos Of Her, Dbanj, Flavour, & Other Glo Ambassadors