Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot (1928 Views)

The Emerging Headache Of The Igbo Ethnic Bigot / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
here on nairaland people call those criticize Buhari and his crew Bigots. is buhari a saint?, is he not one too? he has only appointed northerners and just recently replacing SSS boss with a man from his village, yet his followers have not criticized him. hypocrites! is buhari not a tribal bigot?.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
you are against those whose speak the truth. one thing I want to assure both the yorubas and others that voted buhari that this is just the beginning of the bad days ahead of you. and please don't complain. I am not afraid of anybody and will continue to say the truth and support that which is right. The end of Nigeria is here. we can't continue to live in deception. everything that Nnamdi Kalu is simply the truth and hypocrites will come and say he is spreading hate. we should all go our separate ways.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by seedgreen(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Edunwa302(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
you are against those whose speak the truth. one thing I want to assure both the yorubas and others that voted buhari that this is just the beginning of the bad days ahead of you. and please don't complain. I am not afraid of anybody and will continue to say the truth and support that which is right. The end of Nigeria is here. we can't continue to live in deception. everything that Nnamdi Kalu is simply the truth and hypocrites will come and say he is spreading hate. we should all go our separate ways.
We are in already
Till fours yrs
Chukwu mekwara ndi ya ebele
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by dotwyz: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Eee...yah the OP still on fire. But you have to know that, if it is you belong to that position you will do the samething or worser than that.
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by meforyou1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
The moment Buhari appointed his known mistress, controversial amina zakari, as INEC boss, I knew this country is finished

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nigerians don enter pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by boman2014: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
Here2BustnScrew:
here on nairaland people call those criticize Buhari and his crew Bigots. is buhari a saint?, is he not one too? he has only appointed northerners and just recently replacing SSS boss with a man from his village, yet his followers have not criticized him. hypocrites! is buhari not a tribal bigot?.
Edunwa302:

We are in already
Till fours yrs
Chukwu mekwara ndi ya ebele
meforyou1:
The moment Buhari appointed his known mistress, controversial amina zakari, as INEC boss, I knew this country is finished
Here2BustnScrew:

"CAN A HOUSE THAT IS DIVIDED STAND?"

I wish you what you wished for Nigeria
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by omolami: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why cant Nigeria divide so that this NORTHERN bigot can rule themselves since they are born to rule. UN should just conduct referendum /plebiscite so that people chose where to belong. Enough of one ethnic group lording themselves over the other. Most painful when such group contributes nothing to NIGERIA'S GDP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Omg,another stupid taniod thread. Am out!!,
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chisom460:
Omg,another stupid taniod thread. Am out!!,
who cares

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by SUBMARINE: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

Excluding SS/SE

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Excluding SS/SE
yes o, it's true.
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Edunwa302(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
boman2014:

"CAN A HOUSE THAT IS DIVIDED STAND?"

I wish you what you wished for Nigeria
Re you ok?
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Edunwa302:
Re you ok?
ask him sir

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by amaben2020(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Let's pray the dullard doesn't die of hatred soon o

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by obailala(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
There are going to be about 36 Federal ministers and there are over 100 federal government parastatals. Now Buhari has appointed only about 5 people and there are still over 100 positions to be filled but yet the very people who never liked him, never voted for him and people who even wished him dead are the very ones who have the effrontery to question who Buhari appoints?

Ok Buhari is an ethnic bigot, ha ha ha... if you are not happy with that, go and knock your head against a brick wall!

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
criminal buhari.
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by peacetravel(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
seedgreen:
Following

Always following, person go fart for ya mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Ephemmm: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

VP, SGF, Speaker, Senate President, Minister of Finance/Economy, Minister of Petroleum Resources, Attorney General/Justice etc which strategic positions did Yoruba occupied under GEJ despite the support he got from the SW? All I see in your post is the agony of a looser, who suddenly found himself in Otueke unexpectedlytongue tongue tongue

People have made their choice: no going back.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Ephemmm:

People have made their choice: no going back.
yes foolish people have made their choice. this is just the beginning of the bad days ahead for SW because Will shock you people.
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by tucky200(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

yes foolish people have made their choice. this is just the beginning of the bad days ahead for SW because Will shock you people.
Mr wailing Wailer..buhari has appointed just five people out of over 100 positions....
U are the bigot here..take am easy..this is just one month out of four years
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:

Mr wailing Wailer..buhari has appointed just five people out of over 100 positions....
U are the bigot here..take am easy..this is just one month out of four years
yes four yes for you and not me. get that
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by tucky200(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

yes four yes for you and not me. get that
Na u wan destroy am...u get mind to stand one nigerian army...u. Better don't be decieved by people that will not put their kids in the war front......the current leaders chanting biafra are not the right people..I'm not against biafra..
But pls be careful and stop being decieved !!!!!
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:

Na u wan destroy am...u get mind to stand one nigerian army...u. Better don't be decieved by people that will not put their kids in the war front......the current leaders chanting biafra are not the right people..I'm not against biafra..
But pls be careful and stop being decieved !!!!!
watch and see. Nigerian army that couldn't crush them from 1967-1970.
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by tucky200(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

watch and see. Nigerian army that couldn't crush them from 1967-1970.
Lol..u don't knw anything abt the civil war..
Goan read from wikipadia and stop being decieved
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:

Lol..u don't knw anything abt the civil war..
Goan read from wikipadia and stop being decieved
seriously? if not for the support Nigeria got from Britain, Russia and other, the Nigerian army couldn't have done anything. boasted that they would crush biafra in 3days but couldn't. The youths are ready now. this is what I have for you
"He who has nothing to die for
has nothing to live for."
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by tucky200(m): 1:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

seriously? if not for the support Nigeria got from Britain, Russia and other, the Nigerian army couldn't have done anything. boasted that they would crush biafra in 3days but couldn't. The youths are ready now. this is what I have for you
"He who has nothing to die for
has nothing to live for."
Nigeria got support from...
Egypt
 United Kingdom
 Soviet Union
 Israel
France
 Sudan
 Chad
 Niger
 Syria
 Saudi Arabia
 Algeria
Bulgaria
 United States

Biafra got support from......
France
Czech
South africa
Tanzania
Isreal
Gabon
Rhodesia
Haiti
Zambia
Spain
Ivory coast
Portugal......
Nigeria lost 20,000 soldiers out of 120,000
While biafra lost 25,000 out of 30,000...the loss of the war made ojukwu fled nigeria to ivory coast abandoning is men..he was in ivory coast for thirteen years untill shehu shagari granted him presidential pardon..and then he came back created his own political party and ran for presidential election in 1993.........there is nobody in south east that will get international support like ojukwu,this is not the military era...
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by Here2BustnScrew: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:

Nigeria got support from...
Egypt
 United Kingdom
 Soviet Union
 Israel
France
 Sudan
 Chad
 Niger
 Syria
 Saudi Arabia
 Algeria
Bulgaria
 United States

Biafra got support from......
France
Czech
South africa
Tanzania
Isreal
Gabon
Rhodesia
Haiti
Zambia
Spain
Ivory coast
Portugal......
Nigeria lost 20,000 soldiers out of 120,000
While biafra lost 25,000 out of 30,000...the loss of the war made ojukwu fled nigeria to ivory coast abandoning is men..he was in ivory coast for thirteen years untill shehu shagari granted him presidential pardon..and then he came back created his own political party and ran for presidential election in 1993.........there is nobody in south east that will get international support like ojukwu,this is not the military era...
seem u got that from Wikipedia or you fought/ know much about the war? how come Israel supported both biafra and Nigeria? don't you think there is a mistake somewhere?
Re: Hypocrites! Buhari Is The Greatest Tribal Bigot by tucky200(m): 3:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

seem u got that from Wikipedia or you fought/ know much about the war? how come Israel supported both biafra and Nigeria? don't you think there is a mistake somewhere?
That's the idea,when a country support you in war.there are always terms and conditions applied....they don't just support you..u have to pay for their support

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian History: 10 Notable Moments In The History Of Nigeria / Buhari Scared Of Revisting $180M Halliburton Bribe Because Of OBJ,IBB,Abdusalami / Do You Agree With This Photo? – Is Diezani Deceiving Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.