Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Judgement Between The Lines - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Judgement Between The Lines (489 Views)

Monday Morning Syndrome With Mi Advert Lines!! / Crooked Lines - Betty Udo / A Hundred Lines For My Sunshine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judgement Between The Lines by Abduletudaye(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
I want the head of the snake, that hideous threat that keeps people awake.....am a hero in the spot light without fear nor pity, tell me who does wrong while i govern my city.

Its only the blind that isn't afraid to touch the bee hive, for the time to washing away your dirtiness is here, so i baba don arrive. Exclamations and complaints will make no difference, for strong whips and hard rocks will be my preference.

Give me one good reason why you fly at night, take another humans life as if it is your right, leaving family members with enough plight and have this allergy for a simple ray of light?

Justice beckons...accountability is here, the judge will not spare a single offender...oh no he wouldn't dare. Ask around and am sure you would get the gist, many will feel the wrath of his sword when you are in his list.

Hide under the bed...make a hole and bury yourself alive, your restlessness will only make his smooth judgement to thrive. Pick up your cellphone or spread the news all over the internet, this fisherman is a professional and he will get you without his net.

Remember you bad deeds and the way you went about them, your victims plea was unamusing you and it sounded like a badly written anthem.

Now face the full force of the law as you should, i might try to lend a helping hand...lol...i really wish i could. Being bad never pays because this is what you get, now isn't the time for all that look because i see your eyes full of regret.

(1) (Reply)

Debate / For My Beloved In Detention / Lost A Silver Spoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.