Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Who Is This Monster¿? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is This Monster¿? (6589 Views)

Short Story: I Am A Monster / Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) / This Monster Was Made In NIGERIA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok o this is the first piece I've ever put together. I'm not a writer neither a good one. I know there'll surely be so many typo errors because I'm not really good at proofreading. So manage. I just decided to try this and share with you guys. So read, recommend, comment but no horrible comments else angry

Enjoy. smiley

Here is a little incite to this story.

A story about couples who just got married into An arranged marriage. Dave's family knew he wasn't getting any younger, his family made Him left his gf of 7 years, because they suspected her of cheating on their son. Dave's family are tribalistic. They refused him from getting married to any girl away from their home town. His ex is a Yoruba girl from Ogun state, his wife is an okrika girl in rivers state, likewise David.  When David's ex found out the other family weren't in support of them both, she had to stop wasting her time and moved on then she started seeing someone else. That made Dave to breakup with her with the reason that she cheated but he later found out there was more to the story. His parents threatened her and  forced Jenny on him. On the other hand his ex never told him about the threat. After so many persuasions, he got married to the recent girl. He decided to give it a try to satisfy his parents and to heal his shattered heart. But he wasn't happy with the marriage because he still loved his ex and was still seeing her.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
*pulls out a roll of weed*
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by sirthisthickkal: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Waiting..
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by redgem(f): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
*graps popcorn*
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by sirthisthickkal: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mynd44:
*sniffs*.. I care for

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jenny woke up to an empty bed. Yesterday was her wedding day. Her husband had left for work already.

"What kind of a man is this?! Jenny 

"These days he just thinks making money is all that matters in the world. Is there no other thing that can entice this man rather than his business" she thought

Things were not like this before the wedding day. He always had time for me. They go around the city, visit places, I mean life with him was just an adventure until the night she couldn't just understand her husband.

Before the wedding day, David kept reminding her how he is going to take their love making upon himself. He even initiated the sex gadgets to make it a memorable honeymoon. 

Jenny had fantasized about the night, she got new beautiful matching lacy nighties her friends gave her for her Bachelorette party with a sleeping mask and new cologne. Infact, she kept on smiling all throughout the wedding because she had anticipated the way David kept ringing it in her ears like a Christmas bell. Who would have thought that's exactly what she had in mind.

After the wedding reception, The car drove them both to their relaxation spot. They were both smiling in the car and couldnt get their hands off eachother and they always caught the the driver's eyes glancing from the rear mirrow.

The newly couples kept kissing eachother, they didnt care that the sound of the kisses was loud and making the driver uncomfortable and smilling too. The couples couldn't just wait to get down to business.

The car stopped at the reception, they both got down from the car and walked through the reception automatic opening doors that opened when walking to it. Jenny giggled at the sight. They got to the receptionist.

"Good evening and Welcome to Zionsville Hotel Mr and Mrs Amadi, here is the key to your suite" the Receptionist said

Before she handed the card over, she punched on the screen of her computer making sure the room is taken.

"Miss Fiona will show you to your suite"

They walked to the elevator and it took them to the third floor of the hotel, while  their luggages were coming up with the hotel services.

"Here is your room, Room 34b" Fiona

Fiona showed them how to unlock the door.

"Slide the card in this way with the chip, when the light turns green it means unlock and red means locked. So when it shows green remove the card and open the door. Have a wonderful time Mr and Mrs Amadi"

She handed the card to David and they both gave way for the guys pulling in their luggages.

All these while the two lovebirds have been smiling all through. Jenny seem like the most excited and couldn't stop starring at her wonderfully and heavenly made husband.

She seemed like the most happiest woman on planet earth. Only her knows how she feels inside.

After then they were done dropping the luggages, David lifted her up, carried her into the room and shut the door with his right leg. He laid her on the bed and started kissing her all over her face and she returned back the kisses with ease.

"That time is now" Jenny said smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mynd44:
Oh no not you. Now I'm shivering..
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
David and Jen walk into their beautiful suite, it is a place to behold. Its one of the biggest hotel in the city. The cheapest room is around the 6 figures, roughly 200T. And they booked for a suite for three months.  The Andersons family really knows how to spend.

After the whole stress the other day, Jenny actually thought she was coming to have that stressfree and a wonderful night with her hubby but it turned out to be another thing entirely.

David and Jen came into the room, 

"Are you happy and satisfied now?" David

At first she smiled and wondered what exactly he meant but  she later brushed it off.

"Of course I am with a man like you" Jenny

"Jenny go into the bathroom, shower and change into your night dress and climb on the bed" David

"What about you?, What will you be doing while I'm doing all that?" Jenny

"Maybe watching TV or taking some glasses of wine" David

"grin, you're my husband now, you can come have take a shower with me, infact I insist, I want you to do to me those promises you've made" Jenny

David *sides eye her*

Jenny smiled and walked the short distance to give him a kiss and a hug to persuade him to join her,

"Hey!!. Don't even try, just do as I said and get  your ass to bed and sleep. Tomorrow you'll begin your marital duties as a housewife because we'll be going home." David

"What?!!, What are you talking about?, David?" Jenny

"You heard me" David.

He walked silently to the bar to get something to drink..

"I don't understand? David. Is anything the matter sweetie?" Jenny

"What don't you understand Jen?, How else am I supposed to put that to you?"David

"But we only just got here and we just paid for this place, it's our honeymoon hun. What's got into you?"Jenny

David inhaled and exhaled,

"But what about the money we have paid to spend our honeymoon in this luxurious ho...."Jenny

"Hush it,..just hush it okay!no more honeymoon, infact we are leaving here tomorrow. And I thought I told you to do something?"
David said With a no nonsense voice,

With her retreating back, Jenny walked to the bathroom, Wondering what has gotten into her hubby some mins ago.  She closed the door silently, and rested on the door wondering..
This is not the same man that just said I do to her. What ever happened to her loving man? Jenny was wondering.

She removed her gown with all her jewelries and dropped on the floor. She put on her towel, turned on the shower to fill the bathtub with a warmer temperature and poured some bubble bath into the bath. Then she walked back into the room to pick her toothbrush. She brought out her matching grey lacy nighty with a g-string pant to go with it. She thought about the mask and said no to herself. With the little scenario that just happened she might not be needing it.

She actually wanted to go ask david about the sex gadgets he talked about, she smiled with that thought, atleast to lighten him up a little.

She walked back to the bathroom door and stopped, took a deep breath then walked to where David was couching, watching CNN on tv, taking a drink and looking into his phone.

She stopped, thinking of what to say "What are you doing?"

He paused and turned, looked at her then turned back to his phone

"What does it look like I'm doing?" David

"So won't you join me?" Jenny

"No" David

"Ok" Jenny

She just SMH at herself for asking such question when it was obvious what he was doing..

She turned back to the bathroom hurriedly turned off the shower because the bathtub was almost overflowing..

She removed her towel and stepped into the tub, she laid down there to relax herself after the day stress.

What happened after then left Jenny dumbfounded.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2015
David is from a very wealthy home. He is the second son of his parents and the last child. His elder brother Nathaniel lives in USA Boston with his lovely family and kids. He schooled there and got married. 

David was supposed to be there with his brother but due to his families refusal on their reason being they want a child to stay around and manage the families company and watch over them. He had no choice but to stay back in nigeria. He loves his parents.

He schooled in one of the best top private schools in nigeria. He was a very good student back in school days. He had the best degrees and got awards in school. His parents was so proud of him and never seized to give him anything he wanted. He was a spoilt brat but still maintained his ground as a good child from a good home.

David usually had temperamental issue that he finds it sometimes to tame. But he sure knows how to avoid troubles and stuffs that'll make me flare up.

Jennifer is the first child and only girl from her parents. Her dad is late. He died when she turned 6 years on her birthday. Her brother was just 2years old then. Her brother's name is Raymond. They are so very close someone will mistook them for lovers. Her brother is her dearest. Nothing that happens to her that she doesn't pass through her brother. Her brother was her special advisor likewise her.

They are both from a not so wealthy family. Her mom tried so hard to provide for she and her bro. She is a very strong woman right from the onset. She took from where her husband left and still managed her business.

Due to the fact Jenny was not from a very wealthy home, she struggled with so many difficulties in life. She mingled with alot of bad peer group that influenced her wrongly. She smoked, drinked and go everywhere with them. But learnt from that. Now she knows the good and the bad. She changed through the help of her best friend Kristiana.

It was a good thing she still kept her dignity. Tho she had a bf (an ex) that was always on her neck then she decided to dump him and moved on, the guy later started threatening her.

Jenny almost dropped out of school because the the continuous threat from the her ex guy. But her very close friend Kristiana "KiKi" always advised her the good thing about having a certificate. She heed to her advices, now she is a graduate. She got a job in a good company called the Transcop company, Where the pay was ok. She managed the job to train her brother in school and to take care of her mom.

Jenny was a very good girl until she met her soul mate David.

David and Jenny met in a shopping mall one Saturday afternoon, where she went to shop for toiletries for her family and to see a movie with her friend Kiki. Likewise David and his nephew.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2015

They were both indecisive about which movie to watch because they weren't prepared for that. So they kept making different choices and confusing the attendant there. They were both laughing at themselves and people around were just watching how playful they were.

"Jeez babe if we start watching this movie  Playing it cool by 5:00 pm,  we'll leave this place late. You know how far my home is from here coupling with the fact you'll have to drop me off before going home and the traffic along the road.Trust me you wouldn't wanna sleep on the road." KiKi said

"Okay how about San Andreas that is about to start, I heard it's an interesting movie.." Jenny

"I've seen it before, it's about earthquake" KiKi

"Really?!" Jenny

"Yes but I can't see it again" KiKi

"Ok attendant which one should we go for?..." Jenny

The attendant was about to say something when David jumped in from behind because he has been watching the two confused ladies.

David couldn't stop starring and waiting for them to decide. He approach Jenny..

"Hello ladies, I can see you guys don't have any movie on your mind, Can I help out?"

The ladies both looked at themselves and turned back to him..

"Yes, why not" they both said

"I'll suggest Focus by Will Smith, it's a very interesting and mind blowing movie you won't wanna forget in a hurry and it's by 3:15pm. In the next 2hrs you'll be done and still make it back home early" he smiled, satisfied he had helped them

Jenny thought how cute he was saying all that while they were both just quiet staring at the handsome man speaking..

"Umm hello can you guys hear me?" He gestured with a hand

The girls were lost... they both got themselves immediately. They were kind of embarrassed by that.

"Yes I think we'll go for that, thank you Mr. ..." said KiKi

"David.. my name is david" he said

"And your name is...."

"Kristiana and my friend here is Jennifer" KiKi

"It's nice meeting you two beautiful ladies,  enjoy your movie" he said.

He went to the other attendant, bought ticket for him and his nephew. He waved at the girls who were just paying for their ticket and happy someone had just rescued them from their indecision. They both walked into the cinema hall to watch their movie.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by Divepen1(m): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2015
if I catch David ehn
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by stuff46(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by hfinest1(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
just clicked fllw... meanwhile, lemme call my queen eniqurl to come sit besode me... grin
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by Kitme(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Following....... but you're swerving between tenses sha, it's all good tho.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Divepen1:
if I catch David ehn

What will you do to him? smiley
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kitme:
Following....... but you're swerving between tenses sha, it's all good tho.
Writing is not my thing. I'm just giving it a try...that's why. smiley
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
hfinest1:
just clicked fllw... meanwhile, lemme call my queen eniqurl to come sit besode me... grin
Enjoy! smiley

I hope there's an available popcorn and drinks for everyone.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by hfinest1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
TrishaP:

Enjoy! smiley

I hope there's an available popcorn and drinks for everyone.
na u go decide nau... na u get cinema so you'll tell us if there's pop corn n drinks, VIP section, and other merrymentswink
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
hfinest1:
na u go decide nau... na u get cinema so you'll tell us if there's pop corn n drinks, VIP section, and other merrymentswink
I don't think there's any for now but you're hired to be in charge of that section.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by hfinest1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
TrishaP:

I don't think there's any for now but you're hired to be in charge of that section.
aiit ma.... anything u say wink

*walks up stage and grabs mike*

hello everyone! attention everyone!! *clears throat* our dear op miss TrishaP has put me in charge of the VIP and drinks arrangement... so as a professional event planner and mc that I am, I'll like to bring to ur notice that VVIP section is open to the first 20 ppl that commented on this thread and ticket for VIP is #10,000 while table for 10 is #250,000, regular is #5,000 for male and #2,500 for female.... any lady interested in joining me on the high table(which is meant for only me, the op, and my angel*don't ask me who* and any lady that wanna join) so if u wanna join us on d high table, ladies just quote or mention me n you're in.... I'm taking just 10 ladies

so, drinks are available... alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available.... jus make ur order and the bar-man *divepen1* will serve u..... divepen, na big work I dey give u o... no flop o... so, let continue our story as u put ur hands together for our lovely, beautiful, elegant, marvelous, sexy, amazing, inspirational, exclusive, stunning, op, TrishaP comes up stage to continue the story... your hand please....

*op comes up stage and I hug and peck her and pass the mike to her* make the next update count babe.... that introduction must be worth it aiit?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by Divepen1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
hfinest1:
aiit ma.... anything u say wink

*walks up stage and grabs mike*

hello everyone! attention everyone!! *clears throat* our dear op miss TrishaP has put me in charge of the VIP and drinks arrangement... so as a professional event planner and mc that I am, I'll like to bring to ur notice that VVIP section is open to the first 20 ppl that commented on this thread and ticket for VIP is #10,000 while table for 10 is #250,000, regular is #5,000 for male and #2,500 for female.... any lady interested in joining me on the high table(which is meant for only me, the op, and my angel*don't ask me who* and any lady that wanna join) so if u wanna join us on d high table, ladies just quote or mention me n you're in.... I'm taking just 10 ladies

so, drinks are available... alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available.... jus make ur order and the bar-man *divepen1* will serve u..... divepen, na big work I dey give u o... no flop o... so, let continue our story as u put ur hands together for our lovely, beautiful, elegant, marvelous, sexy, amazing, inspirational, exclusive, stunning, op, TrishaP comes up stage to continue the story... your hand please....

*op comes up stage and I hug and peck her and pass the mike to her* make the next update count babe.... that introduction must be worth it aiit?

I dey here gidigba
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by labaski(f): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
hfinest1, u gave a beautiful speech.. TrishaP, ride on ma'am..
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by Kitme(f): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2015
TrishaP:

Writing is not my thing. I'm just giving it a try...that's why. smiley
Its good tho'
Is this ur first time of writing? If yes, you're on the right track....
Following tho smiley
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2015
You'll get ameliorated when Nairaland critques commence with you, ma'am.

Your plot's interesting.

I'll try my best with you, ma. When I'm done reading, I'll point out some things.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2015
thronekid:
You'll get ameliorated when Nairaland critques commence with you, ma'am.

Your plot's interesting.

I'll try my best with you, ma. When I'm done reading, I'll point out some things.
Ok ma'am smiley. As for the critics I'll see how I can manage them. smiley
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by zyzxx(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
trishap well done for d good work
surely following
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jenny yawned and stretches her body with a smile on her face. She turned to the other side of the bed to search for her husband, her smile died when she felt an empty bed. She opened her eyes and realized she is in the suite of her honeymoon. She shooked her head after remembering last night sceneroies sceneroies.

She got up from the bed, walked to the livingroom where the bar is found to search for her husband, he was no where to be found still. She opened the doors to the balcony to see if he was out there probably relaxing but no sign of him yet. Then she thought maybe he had left to the office because he didn't seem like he fancied the honeymoon  for some reasons known to him. Though he talked about how beautiful the place was.

'Gosh my head hurts' she said and fell back on the bed.

She got a headache from thinking much.
Last night was cray. David wouldn't touch her despite how needy she was, he just changed.

*Last night*

"Sweetie I'm done with shower"

She walked down to where he was couching..

'I'm done'

He gave her deaf ears

She tried to walk closer

'Baby I said..." her voice trailed when he got up and said

'Ok I heard you the first time, I'm not deaf you know'

He left her standing there and walked into the room, took off his shirt, trouser and shoes.

'Get to rest before I come back'

He went into the bathroom.

Jenny picked up his clothes from the ground and tossed them into a laundry basket next to the reading table.

She made to the fridge to get something to drink, she opened the fridge and found a bottle of eva water, she twisted the cover open and took a gulp and kept it back in the fridge then made her way to the bed.

She just laid there waiting for David to come out. He has been in the bathroom for over an hour. She wondered what was keeping him in there. Then she took the duvet to cover herself, she slept for only 20 mins  before the door knob twisted opened and that woke her up. She saw him walked out from the bathroom, his body dripping of water and the towel tied around his waist. She was glad he was out. He saw her moved, he actually thought she should be in her dreamland already that's why he spent almost the whole night in the bathroom doing God knows what.

'Thought you should be sleeping'

'I was waiting for you'

'You shouldn't because I don't owe you anything'

'Of course you do'

'What then? "

"You know"

"You think so?"

"Come on Dave, now you beginning to sound like a high school boy"

"Well I can be when I want to be"

"But you're not, you know that."

She got up from the bed and moved towards him, her nighty was transparent and revealing everything beneath in the bid to invite him. She knows what her body does to him. But today David was too rigid and stubborn. He looked at what is before him, he took in a deep breathe and exhaled.

He looked her straight in her eyes, he knows what she wants, what they both want but he was just punishing her for what she did and wouldn't tell him...

"What is it, what do you want?"

"You"

"Sorry you're not getting me this night'

"Why?" She asked with hands on her waist

"Because I asked you to do one thing and you're not doing it. I asked you to rest but you wouldn't. Do you have to be stubborn all the time?"

"I guess that makes us even, don't you think so. Besides I won't rest until I've had a fill of my husband" she said with a smile, hands akimbo.

"Hm"

He tried to walk out on her when she held him by his hand and pulled him back to herself

"Honey what is the problem? Ever since we got into the room your mood just changed. Tell me what the problem is. Did I or anyone offend you?" She asked looking straight into his eyes

"Baby you need to rest and leave this talk for another time. I'm exhausted and sleep deprived. I just need to put some stuffs together on my computer then I'll join you on the bed"

"Wait!you came with your computer?"

"Yes I did"

"Honey,you need a break from work for now. I just want us to spend quality time together besides this is our honeymoon, our moment.
Don't you think you're missing out on something already?" She smiled

"No"

"It's past 11 and you're starving me of what is mine"

He almost smiled then remembered something, his facial expression went back to the initial mood.

"Go to bed, I'll be on my computer"

He gave her a peck on her chick. Then pulled his hand out of her grip, picked his pyjama from his opened box. He put it on, turned off the room lights and walked to the living room with his laptop on his hand, leaving Jen standing and lost.

'But.."

"Stop it just stop jen!" He raised his voice this time towards her

That made her to jump

"I'm in no good mood right now. Why is that so hard to get. Just let me be Jen,  please let me. I have some work to do. I mean what is so special about honeymoon anyways. This will be last time I'll say this to you, Go To Bed Jen. Do as I said."

He walked out.
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
zyzxx:
trishap well done for d good work

surely following
smiley
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by labaski(f): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2015
which kind husband be dis sef
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by TrishaP(f): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Her phone got her out of her thoughts.. she looked for where the sound was coming from, obviously from her purse, she hadn't touched it since yesterday.  She got it and looked at the screen for the caller.. it was Kiki her bestie.

'Hello kiks'

'Hello smiley face'

She giggled

'How are you this beautiful morning'

'I'm fine kiks'

'I know that Jenny.  I'm not supposed to call now you know na, you both should be busy by now with umm..." she cleared her throat not finishing her statement

Jenny laughed..

'It's okay you called I was kind of busy with my thoughts"

"Thinking about what already? I hope no stress" KiKi asked already suspecting something. She knows her best friend very closely and understands when something isn't right with her.

"No, nothing to worry about" Jenny answered

"Okay I'm just here making sure you're fine, you know how it is with him" KiKi said knowing how David can be sometimes. He can be an arse sometimes.

'I know. He is fine infact we are fine. So How did it go yesterday with the hall?" Jenny asked changing the subject

Kiki is her best friend and also an event planner. Kiki planned her wedding.
The reception hall was in a mess when they left. They hadn't known when it rains the reception courtyard gets flooded due to the lack of drainage. And the flood comes with waste lingering around the streets.
 The hall is one of the top event centre in phc dline, people mainly use it during dry seasons because of the situation when it rains. Kiki hadn't known about it before booking. She saw it as a big hall for her friends perfect wedding. The hall is situated in a good site close to one of the biggest relaxation spot in PHC. The guest did their usual complains and they had to wait for the flood to go down the drain before driving out.

"Everything is fine now. I'm really sorry about yesterday. The way people overhyped that hall made me to rush and book, and it was close to the road and a very good site too.

"It's okay, I just hope there wasn't any more issue when we left?"

"No, not at all. I'll be meeting up with the photographer today by 3pm to get your pictures and videos. It'll be in my possession till you're back."

"Ok miss, but no first me see my video o!"

That made Kiki to laugh

"Trust me na, I've already watched some parts of it...hehehe"

"Na your way na"

They were still talking when she heard the door handle twisted open, in came David. He was with a white towel on his neck, guess he just came back from a sports. She was glad to see him.

'Okay kiks we'll talk later. I have to go. Bye"

"Okay bye"

The call went off

"Good morning sunshine"

she left the bed with so much smile and happiness on her face moving to him. She stopped on her tracks when he pulled out his box and started tossing in his clothes. He brought out a grey tshirt and a pair of black Jean with a shoe.

"Baby where have you been? Been looking all over for you" Jenny asked looking at what he was doing.

"Why?" He asked

"Umm....I didn't find you on the bed when I woke up"

"Ok I'm here now, what is it?"

"I hope it's not what I'm thinking you are doing?"

"What exactly does it look like? I'm getting ready to move out"

"Oh my God, Honey please stop please" she moved to stop him

"Don't" he side eyes her with a not so good stare.

"Were you at the gym?

"Yea, why?"

"You're sweating, looking hot and sexy"

That almost made him smile but why couldn't he? What could possibly be bothering him that he won't open up to her but thereby making her uncomfortable.

"Put your things together we'll be leaving soon. I've informed  the driver, he'll be here soon" David said

"You must be joking right?!" She asked

"You know me when I'm not joking"

"Don't be ridiculous Dave,  you know the money is not refundable. Plus we are supposed to be here for 3 months and we be barely stayed 24hrs. I can't believe you haven't changed. You told me you have but you are still portraying some of it. We can stay here a month or two, whatever thing that is bothering will be sorted out here."

Dave acted like she wasn't even talking to him.. he was busy tossing in cloths

"OH MY GOD what time is it??" She shouted like she remembered something

"12pm, what is it?"

"We are supposed to be in church for our Thanksgiving."

"Yes I know"

"You got up early before me and you didn't even wake me up to get ready"

She ran to her phone on the bed to check for missed calls, she saw 35 missed calls and 3 messages from her mom, her brother and her parents in law. She hadn't seen it when she answered kiks call...

"Jeez how come I didn't hear the phone ring? How did I slept so deep? Why didn't  I remember it's today? Kiki didn't even ask me, is it that she wasn't in church either? She asked none but herself...

"Your parents called..."

"I know"

"What did you tell them?"

"That you were sleeping and didn't want to go to church."

"And where were you when they called?"

"At the new house checking if they had finished with it?"

She looked at her husband for whole 20 seconds wondering if he was normal..
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by taofeeq137(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice...TrishaP...can't wait to read more. Im filled wif suspense already
Re: Who Is This Monster¿? by zyzxx(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
lol the guy na drama husband oo
welldone Trisha

don't keep us waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format / Phindia.com ~ Books, Ebooks Publishers / Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.