Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna (19500 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by sandrannna(f): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
No jokes. Fine guys, post ur best picture. U r allowed to use make-up, u r allowed to paint ur picture with pic mix and d likes. D guy with d finest picture will have the opportunity of going on a date with sandrannna.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by badinfluence: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is why aliens won't talk to us

10 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Will u go out wif me

3 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:
No jokes
not again lipsrsealed

Who are you for real?

Last week I saw an overbleached pumpkin in the semblance of a white lady

Today a black gel

U must be a 419 guy undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by shamsuRana(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
The poster below me should give a qualified answer to this thread abeg

3 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mtheeew.

6 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by nobosaba(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Meeee

4 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee
I swear, u dey fvck up..

6 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by jamex93(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
make i seat for here so I go fit see front well
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee
bro u fvck up come fvck down join. Na dis kind shiiit u dey take crious

3 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by jamex93(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee

bros why na

7 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by sandrannna(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee

Nice beards.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:
No jokes. Fine guys, post ur best picture. U r allowed to use make-up, u r allowed to paint ur picture with pic mix and d likes. D guy with d finest picture will have the opportunity of going on a date with sandrannna.

You are so _stupid, that it's difficult to categorize your stupidity into any class. Perhaps yours is the latest upgraded version of stupidity.

You are the most foolish troll I have ever seen on this forum!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by sandrannna(f): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

You are so stupid, that it's difficult to categorize your stupidity into any class. Perhaps yours is the latest upgraded version of stupidity.

Why is she always against me?

Oh I get, she is jealous of ma beauty.

Tell her to upload her picture, she won't cos she is a troll.

10 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
OP is a graduated fool

7 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by delishpot: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Who pays the bills after the date? The winner or the person that is advertising the contest.

5 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:

Oh I get, she is jealous of ma beauty.

Tell her to upload her picture, she won't cos she is a troll.
Get a life.

4 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

You are so stupid, that it's difficult to categorize your stupidity into any class. Perhaps yours is the latest upgraded version of stupidity.

yeh yeh yeh. Mogbe.... Dis is too much.. E cme be lyk say i dey chop slap on her behalf.. O. M. G

2 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
OP is a graduated fool
she won d best graduating student sef

3 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Another TROLL..

We need age restriction on Nairaland undecided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:

It's simply because you are a redundant fool, and I can't stand obdurate fools like you.

8 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by 9jageekz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Just Passing By..
Lemme. Dos broke jobless dude that will start uploading their pix here..
**turn on the volume of my earphone and continue my work***
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by moment5(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
MissClassy n Sandranna that's uncalled for,You girls should chill....Sandranna go to my profile n view my pics, if You like it hit me up.

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by falconey(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
this should be interesting
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee
sandrannna:

Click like if u agree that both of them are brainless.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Another TROLL..

We need age restriction on Nairaland undecided.

It's not even about age. Most of these perpetrators of foolishness are way above twenty.

Even if age restriction is added, just like yahoo, these fools will still bypass it.

2 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
she won d best graduating student sef
Order of merit.

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee
I swear u no just try at all. U be armed robber before? Who tear your eye?
Worse u come carry Aba polo wear!!!! Niggur behave!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
moment5:
MissClassy n Sandranna that's uncalled for,You girls should chill....Sandranna go to my profile n view my pics, if You like it hit me up.
Oboy thank God say ur mother born u when she did oh. Na siamese twins u for just be cos e be like say another head been don dey form from this your head!!!
Wth is that? Chisos!!! Edwaaaaaaard!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by scoobs: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee
You Dull.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
moment5:
aint u old enough to b her dad
misssclassy:

It's not even about age. Most of these perpetrators of foolishness are way above twenty.
Even if age restriction is added, just like yahoo, these fools will still bypass it.
IYAF DO ABEG..... DNT LET D POOR STUPIDx10 GAL CRY
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by sandrannna(f): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

It's simply because you are a redundant fool, and I can't stand obdurate fools like you.

If u cannot upload ur picture, don't ever mention me again. Ugly girl.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / ............. / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.