Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) (201276 Views)

Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 / Peugeot Boxer Fiat Imported From Belgium Brain Box For Sale In Ibadan / See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by akanniade10(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well done bro, what's the landing cost to Lagos for a toyota Camry (orobo)
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Adedolapo1: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
is your email still ovieautos@gmail.com or is there a different one so i can rescend the mail. thanks
oviecardealer:
I did not receive your email hence you did not get a response....kindly resend so I can respond thanks.
is your email still ovieautos@gmail.com or is there a different one so i can rescend the mail. thanks
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Adedolapo1:
is your email still ovieautos@gmail.com or is there a different one so i can rescend the mail. thanksis your email still ovieautos@gmail.com or is there a different one so i can rescend the mail. thanks
my email is the same ovieautos@gmail.com.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Another brand new 2015 Benz GLE I Cleared at Seme Customs Command and delivered into Nigeria.......below are pictures of it at Seme Vehicle seat been inspected my Senior Customs Officers.

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by akanniade10(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
akanniade10:

96'model
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Adedolapo1: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
oviecardealer:
my email is the same ovieautos@gmail.com.
i have forwarded the mail once again around 4.32 pm yesterday evening to the same email address you provided, Did you get it?.

see the mail i SENT:

Dear Ovie,

Good day to you,

I got your information from Nairaland Forum/Autos, and from What I read, I can see a lot of Sucessful stories.

I would like if you could provide the full landing Cost of a Toyota Camry 1999 Le Trim to lagos. (Customs duty inclusive)

The Car Should have leather Seat, Sun-roof and come with its Original Factory Wheels.

However, I do not want an XLE V6 Trim.

( I Cant attach the exact pic and colour on nairaland, the browser i use for this pc has issues, but you can see the pics in your email)

Many thanks in Anticipation.

You have my Best wishes in your Business endeavour
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Adedolapo1:
i have forwarded the mail once again around 4.32 pm yesterday evening to the same email address you provided, Did you get it?.

see the mail i SENT:

Dear Ovie,

Good day to you,

I got your information from Nairaland Forum/Autos, and from What I read, I can see a lot of Sucessful stories.

I would like if you could provide the full landing Cost of a Toyota Camry 1999 Le Trim to lagos. (Customs duty inclusive)

The Car Should have leather Seat, Sun-roof and come with its Original Factory Wheels.

However, I do not want an XLE V6 Trim.

( I Cant attach the exact pic and colour on nairaland, the browser i use for this pc has issues, but you can see the pics in your email)

Many thanks in Anticipation.

You have my Best wishes in your Business endeavour
bros,estimate 900,000k for a very clean sound toyota camry 1999model with all the features you want total landing cost to Lagos with customs duty.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by akanniade10(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
akanniade10:
akanniade10:

96'model
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Adedolapo1: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
oviecardealer:
bros,estimate 900,000k for a very clean sound toyota camry 1999model with all the features you want total landing cost to Lagos with customs duty.

Please see exact pics and colour of what I want if you see a car like this in cotonou market, please send me a picture of the current odometer on the car and the vin number so I can check online. If the result comes out good, then you can expect me and my mechanic for check and purchase. Asking for a favour, thank you.

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Adedolapo1:

Please see exact pics and colour of what I want if you see a car like this in cotonou market, please send me a picture of the current odometer on the car and the vin number so I can check online. If the result comes out good, then you can expect me and my mechanic for check and purchase. Asking for a favour, thank you.
ok no problem I will send you pictures.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by TLAX: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
How much can i use to land the following cars. Model 2010

1. Mercedes Benz B180
2. Mercedes Benz GLK 350
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2016
TLAX:
How much can i use to land the following cars. Model 2010

1. Mercedes Benz B180
2. Mercedes Benz GLK 350
budget an estimate of about 4.7m Naira with customs duty to land Benz GLK 350 2010model in lagos,no ideal for benz B180 but will confirm and get back to you.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by tonee45: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Pls wats d cost of a 2006 corolla. U can give me a break down of d cost, am in lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by TLAX: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
oviecardealer:
budget an estimate of about 4.7m Naira with customs duty to land Benz GLK 350 2010model in lagos,no ideal for benz B180 but will confirm and get back to you.

Thanks. I will wait for your feedback on B180. I have a strong interest.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
tonee45:
Pls wats d cost of a 2006 corolla. U can give me a break down of d cost, am in lagos.
buying 3.2m Cefas.....clearing 510,000cefas and naija customs duty 160,000k naira.........for more info place a call through.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by spencekat(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
oviecardealer:
1m can get you a 01model corrola grade A to land lagos.
What about 05 model?
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
spencekat:
What about 05 model?
you can estimate 1.350m for a clean 2005model with customs duty landing cost to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2016
akanniade10:
Toyota Camry 1996model to land lagos is 650,000k total package.

1 Like

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2016
For affordable purchase,clearing of all kind of vehicles from Cotonou keep all enquries coming in via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Follow us to Cotonou,make your choice of cars for a cheap price without stress we deliver it at your door step.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by FATAB: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls how much can you get me MITSUBISHI SPACE GEAR BUS GLX 2000 model. pls click the attached link to see the picture

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by lilreese: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Golf 4 wagon and golf 5 wagon price ?
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Adedolapo1: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
oviecardealer:
ok no problem I will send you pictures.

@ovie...Anything so far on this.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Adedolapo1:

@ovie...Anything so far on this.
so sorry I was in the market yesterday but had so much to do but promise to get pictures when next I visits the market From now till Friday this week.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
keep all calls coming in via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by chibuezeokoro: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2016
How much is the landing cost to Nigeria:

Toyota Camry 2008 and

Toyota Corolla 2010
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by ZZYA: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
My experience with Ovie Car dealer

I didn't have to write this but I believe fellow nairalanders especially for those wishing to buy tokunbor cars from Cotonou should know now that the exchange rate is unimaginably high in order to save money, time and heartaches. I never met Ovie in person before but I fetched his phone number in his business profile on nairaland and placed a call to him. I have never been a fan of doing business with those I don't know and especially over the internet due to fraud. Even if I was apprehensive but it was a NO go area for my wife whom I was buying a car for.
Having spoken with Ovie over the phone and realizing how much I could save and above all personally choosing the vehicle, I took a leap of faith and went to Lagos and met Ovie who took me to his house. We left together for cotonue the next morning. I personally bargained with the white man with the help of Ovie who inspected the car after spotting a sharp nice clean one of my choice. I withdrew money from one of the Nigerian banks at the border, changed to cefas, paid the white man and returned to lagos while Ovie did the rest. Believe it or not, I saved almost 250k when I compared with Nigeria car stand prices. The interior and exterior are sweet including the AC. Ovie made me feel at home all the way and he is extremely patient to explain details to you. Being with this guy is incredibly wonderful. Thanks man!
I was taken aback because I never knew there are still such Nigerians who can be so faultless in their business conduct when it comes to honesty, reliability, and such professional business ethics. I can assure you with absolute certainty that Ovie is probably the most sincere, dependable personality I have met in recent times. He took me as his brother and not just a business venture. He made everything so easy like I was buying the car in the next car stand in Lagos. With complete duties and even helped me with the registration. I had no issues with customs on the road but be ready to settle those police on the road with either N100 to N200 change since even with your complete papers, they ll still ask you for "officer on duty" tips. Ovie and I are friends today till tomorrow. No such thing as cheating because you will be there every step of the way just like I was. The SUV is clean, moves smoothly without issues except for the servicing I had to do which is normal for tokunbor cars intended for use in Nigeria. The pictures of the Rx can be seen below in my house and my wife couldn't be happier. In fact, it brings greater joy to my home and marriage. Ovie is highly recommended for those who want genuine compassionate car dealers that are not out to cheat you and more so scam you of your hard earned money. His professional advice thus far never failed. he is an expert in his field, I can assure you. This is the very least I can do for him for a job-well-done. Thank you Ovie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by IrradiatoR: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2016
ZZYA:
My experience with Ovie Car dealer
Thank you Ovie!
how much is the landing cost for the RX 300?
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by banffy: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2016
@ZZYA thanks for the info, can i get his contact detail. you can email me saint_lauryll@yahoo.com
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Adedolapo1: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
oviecardealer:
so sorry I was in the market yesterday but had so much to do but promise to get pictures when next I visits the market From now till Friday this week.
@ovie...still no response yet...have you seen any camry that fits the description i posted, with its pics, current milage and vin number. thanks
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Adedolapo1: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
oviecardealer:

@ovie...still no response yet...have you seen any camry that fits the description i posted, with its pics, current milage and vin number. thanks
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by esoorita: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
oviecardealer:
keep all calls coming in via 08033557246.
Ovie, Can you please give me the landing price for the following vehicles. I will very much appreciate it if you can provide the photographs.
(1) Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic 2011 and 2013. Black colour.
(2) Toyota Sequoia 4X4 Limited Edition 2010. Black or Grey colour.
(3) Toyota Camry Le 2009 and 2010. Silver.
(4) Toyota Corolla 2010. Silver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (214) (Reply)

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.