Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (39805 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Mykelpato(m): 1:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Musa Daura? #TeamDuaradullards .... Dullardo and President Buhari.... We're watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by NobleG1(m): 1:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is busy giving out all important offices to his fellow ab*okis. The st*upid "born to rule mentality" at its worse.
Not that ab*okis make good leaders! They destroyed this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Namady(m): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Why are we too sentimental about issues that concerns the president? If we do not know about past appointment on DG DSS, I urge we read the following for better understanding.

1. DG SSS from 1999 To Date....

2. President Olusegun Obasanjo (1999 - 2007. Region - South- West. DG SSS - Colonel Kayode Are. Region - South- West.

3. President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (2007-2010). Region - North. DG SSS - Afakariya Gadzama. Region - North.

4. President Goodluck Jonathan. Region - South- South. DG SSS - Ita Ekpenyong (2015 To Date). Region - South-South.

5. President - Muhammadu Buhari. Region - North. DG SSS - Lawal Daura. Region - North.

So why are we shouting about the appointment as if the president has seized the air we use in breathing. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Billygee2u: 1:56am On Jul 03, 2015
denkyw:
who are buhari's advicers, they better caution him now that it's early, this only northern appointments might consume him and bring crises to the nation if it continues, Nigeria is a very ethnic country.
Nigerians can not deny that they were ignorant of who Baba dogoyaro,one chance is. are they not tired to complain? Baba one chance is yet to show more of his hidden colors and selfish agenda.
Buhari is a core tribalist
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Billygee2u: 1:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Namady:
Why are we too sentimental about issues that concerns the president? If we do not know about past appointment on DG DSS, I urge we read the following for better understanding.

2. President Olusegun Obasanjo (1999 - 2007. Region - South- West. DG SSS - Colonel Kayode Are. Region - South- West.

3. President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (2007-2010). Region - North. DG SSS - Afakariya Gadzama. Region - North.

4. President Goodluck Jonathan. Region - South- South. DG SSS - Ita Ekpenyong (2015 To Date). Region - South-South.

5. President - Muhammadu Buhari. Region - North. DG SSS - Lawal Daura. Region - North.

So why are we shouting about the appointment as if the president has seized the air we use in breathing. God Bless Nigeria.
no body gives you ""LIKE"", you are on your own
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Evaromantik(m): 2:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Alamajiri every where.......very soon he will put Housa man as my street chairman........what a biased & tribalised ruler

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by scentmarlc(m): 3:20am On Jul 03, 2015
seedgreen:
Following

Uhmmmm always following on every thread.........
Brozz u be part jesus 12 disciples gringrin
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by scentmarlc(m): 3:22am On Jul 03, 2015
docphresh:
And yet another northerner!

Acting surprised to no-surprising incident should be punishable under the law..........just saying grin
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by enkay2go(f): 4:44am On Jul 03, 2015
mathskill:

since you bring up sentiments let me remind you that Inspector general of Police is a southerner and christian. Isn't it fair that DG sss should be from another zone and creed
your mumu go tay. Wasn't it Jonathan DAT appointed him?
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by FolayanDiranMathew: 5:11am On Jul 03, 2015
This is Housa turn of government no dopt about that,even me dis is time for to chang my state of origin
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by usmawa(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2015
docphresh:
And yet another northerner!
cheesy tongue
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by usmawa(m): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2015
enkay2go:
your mumu go tay. Wasn't it Jonathan DAT appointed him?

Na you be the mumu. Exactly Jonathan apoint his brother and Buhari also did the same. Mumu
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Elose11(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2015
This man is on revenge mission. He was retired compulsorily by the former DG for not having the required credits in his o'level certificate. he and others were retired. So you be rest assured that an angry man is now the DG of a sensitive organisation as the DSS. Expect vindictiveness from him and President Buhari. I pity the former DG and Buhari's enemies.
Darkers days ahead.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Caseless: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2015
temitemi1:
And so...
undecided
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by nationwide1(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2015
mathskill:

since you bring up sentiments let me remind you that Inspector general of Police is a southerner and christian. Isn't it fair that DG sss should be from another zone and creed
Ok since you bring up this one too, did Buhari appoint Inspector General of Police? He might sack him tomorrow. Watch out.

Answer this: Of all the appointments Buhari has made since assumption of office on May 29, how many are Southerners and are Christians?

Stop defending what you cannot defend.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by thefakestan: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Well this is uncalled for, seriously it is wrong for you to sack someone in service only to bring someone that's out of service to head the same position, just because he is from your town.

Government of Gerontocracy by the North.

ThefakeStan
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by thefakestan: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Elose11:
This man is on revenge mission. He was retired compulsorily by the former DG for not having the required credits in his o'level certificate. he and others were retired. So you be rest assured that an angry man is now the DG of a sensitive organisation as the DSS. Expect vindictiveness from him and President Buhari. I pity the former DG and Buhari's enemies.
Darkers days ahead.

Where did you get that info from?
If my maths skill is still correct 2015 - 1953 > 60 which is the retirement age.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by arusoncd(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is "northernizing" Nigeria by his nepotical political appointments so far: 99% of his appointees are from North.
www.nairaland.com/2419902/buharis-appointments-far. ..
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by billyG(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Why are all d Good things comng out of Daura?& not Otuoke?why?
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
hocrusoe:
From retirement? What happen to the young guys there?

Sai President Buhari.....

Alelu. ....fp

The old men will d better! They ar leaders of tmrow, we ar followers of 2mrow! Mor old men appoinmnts comin soon! Dis time arnd, wil b digged 4rm d grave..
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by abnsugbe: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked the Director General of the State Security Service, Ita Ekpenyong. In his place, the President appointed Lawal Musa Daura as new head of the agency, which serves as Nigeria’s secret police.

According to the statement by the Head of Service, Mr. Daura, who is returning to the SSS from retirement, was born in Daura, Katsina State, on the August, 5, 1953. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1977 – 1980.

He started his carrier in the State Security Service in 1982 and rose to the rank of Director.
He was at one time the Deputy Director, Presidential Communication, Command and Control Centre, at the Presidential Villa Abuja between 2003 and 2007.

He also served as State Director of Security Service at various times in Kano, Sokoto, Edo, Lagos, Osun and Imo States. He attended various professional courses both home and abroad including the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, (NIPSS) Kuru. The appointment is with immediate effect, the statement said.

http://www..net/2015/07/profile-photo-of-new-sss-director.html

cc lalasticlala

BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari - North
2. HEAD of Department of
Petroleum Resources
(DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North

3. Account-Generalof
Federation - Ahmed Idris -
North

4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani -North
5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North
6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed
Abubakar - North

7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North

8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South

9. CoS -Col. Hamid Ali - North
No complain o!
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Namady:

Yor facts has a loop? Wen was Ita appointd?
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Securedlife(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu don enter one chance o, nothing for south west aside from VP, DSP of HOR, and special media advicer to the president. But PMB is treating Nigeria as if its a northern company. Nigerians are watching, APC, SOUTHWEST, WHICH WAY FORWARD
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2015
... I see

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by highbeeola(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
godoluwa:
Northernocrazy which way nw baba go-slow?
abeg make baba choose they wey him blive go work wella with am
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by UyiIredia(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
UyiIredia:
Mark my words. I would be here the day Southerners regret that they voted for Buhari.

Wetin I talk that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.