Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (11478 Views)

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times / Eye Opener;the Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Tell that to your senile father and Ojuiku of cursed memory. The only coward general of the world.
So you have been thinking a lot about Ikemba of Nnewi.
That is a good way of emancipating yourself from perpetual gambari slave-hood.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Udmaster(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Super1Star:

Chest beating never-do-well, how market? tongue tongue
greet your Igbo landlord for me.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Super1Star:

See this Mr. Dumbo from the land of biafraudsters.
Listen to Radio Biafra please, and give us latest gist. We are waiting
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Udmaster:

Whose landlord? Where is the house that a gala seller owns?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Udmaster:
Super1star has not paid rent to his Igbo landlord.
We can understand his frustration: a Yoruba man paying rent to an Igbo man in Lagos.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:

Listen to Radio Biafra please, and give us latest gist. We are waiting

Naaaa

I can't be listening to a demented soul screaming about a toothless lion that is scared of goat.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Super1Star:

Naaaa

I can't be listening to a demented soul screaming about a toothless lion that is scared of goat.
Ok, tune to BBC Hausa and learn the language of your slave master. grin grin
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:

Super1star has not paid rent to his Igbo landlord.
We can understand his frustration: a Yoruba man paying rent to an Igbo man in Lagos.

The only place where any y1boman can own a house is in the lagoon.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:

Ok, tune to BBC Hausa and learn the language of your slave master. grin grin

Tell me what Dokubo is saying on Radio Gbaramutu.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

So you have been thinking a lot about Ikemba of Nnewi.
That is a good way of emancipating yourself from perpetual gambari slave-hood.
[/s]

Stop being dull like your father. You have no point and just posting jargons. Ojuiku is a nonentity, Peadophile and coward. Reason Femi olukayode trash the hell out of his wife.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Stop being dull like your father. You have no point and just posting jargons. Ojuiku is a nonentity, Peadophile and coward. Reason Femi olukayode trash the hell out of his wife.
I sure say your babe no fine reach Bianca grin grin grin
No use bad belle wound yourself oh . . .
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Super1Star:

The only place where any y1boman can own a house is in the lagoon.
Which cartoon have you been watching
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:

Which cartoon have you been watching

I have been watching The Director and Radio Biafra!!!
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Super1Star:

I have been watching The Director and Radio Biafra!!!
Good.
Listen to Nnamdi Kalu, his message will help reduce the effects of almajiri miseducation on your narrow mind grin grin
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

I sure say your babe no fine reach Bianca grin grin grin
No use bad belle wound yourself oh . . .
[/s]

We are talking of a local dog that sleep with everyone. Femi Olukayode trashed the hell out of her before Pita Hoebi finished the over used punny while ojuiku was abandoned in far away London cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

We are talking of a local dog that sleep with everyone. Femi Olukayode trashed the hell out of her before Pita Hoebi finished the over used punny while ojuiku was abandoned in far away London cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you have resorted to recycling rumors and tabloid stuff again.

LMAO
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Good.
Listen to Nnamdi Kalu, his message will help reduce the effects of almajiri miseducation on your narrow mind grin grin

Naaaa.

I am.enjoying the stupidity of the coward that is hibernating in London, yarning dust with all the gullible and hollow head callers
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Naaaa.

I am.enjoying the stupidity of the coward that is hibernating in London, yarning dust with all the gullible and hollow heads callers
Good. . .keep listening to him.
Your education was truncated, that is the root of your problem.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

So you have resorted to recycling rumors and tabloid stuff again.

LMAO
[/s]

Its a fact, stop denying it. Pita Hoebi finished everything after Femi Olukayode. Ojuiku really suffer. chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Its a fact, stop denying it. Pita Hoebi finished everything after Femi Olukayode. Ojuiku really suffer. chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you now confuse "rumours" with "facts".
See how deluded you have become . . .
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Good. . .keep listening to him.
Your education was truncated, that is the root of your problem.

If what you call education in alaigbo is the rubbish Kanu is spewing out of his odoriferous buccal cavity, then I have every reason to say the next 7 generations of igbos need deliverance.

Washing in Ezzu River 14times cannot even save them.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

If what you call education in albino is the rubbish Kanu is spewing out of his odoriferous buccal cavity, then I have every reason to say the next 7 generations of igbos need deliverance.
If Kanu is spewing rubbish, why are you breathlessly listening to him 24/7?
Why not listen to Arabic news to please your gworo masters/
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

If Kanu is spewing rubbish, why are you breathlessly listening to him 24/7?
Why not listen to Arabic news to please your gworo masters/

You kanu is a comic relief, in the class of Ali Baba and Basket mouth.

He is a depraved young man, channeling his youthful energy into negative things. He is nothing but a clown. A jester of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

You kanu is a comic relief, in the class of Ali Baba and Basket mouth.

He is a depraved young man, channeling his youthful energy into negative things. He is nothing but a clown. A jester of the highest order.
^^ It is good to vent your frustration sometimes. Keep it up

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

^^ It is good to vent your frustration sometimes. Keep it up

Frustra-gini?

I am just using you to catch my trips tonight. The same way your Kanu provides comic relief.

The only place where that passport is recognised is Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Frustra-gini?

I am just using you to catch my trips tonight. The same way your Kanu provides comic relief.
So the thought of Biafra makes you feel better.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

And you now confuse "rumours" with "facts".
See how deluded you have become . . .
[/s]

You are a fool just like ojuiku of cursed memory. Femi Olukayo bashed her silly before transferring her to Ojuiku while Pita Hoebi finished the remnant of a punny. Its a fact, so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

So the thought of Biafra makes you feel better.

It makes me laugh at how gullible and ignorant your people are.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are a fool just like ojuiku of cursed memory. Femi Olukayo bashed her silly before transferring her to Ojuiku while Pita Hoebi finished the remnant of a punny. Its a fact, so deal with it.
What you call "fact" is in reality a product of your enslaved imagination
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

It makes me laugh at how gullible and ignorant your people are.
LMAO
Just say that thinking about Biafra makes you feel better.
Beating about the bush is neither here nor there
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
Just say that thinking about Biafra makes you feel better.
Beating about the bush is neither here nor there
Your Biafra is a comic, kanu is a clown and the callers are hollow heads. Al these gives a good recipe for comedy on that station.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Your Biafra is a comic, kanu is a clown and the callers are hollow heads. Al these gives a good recipe for comedy on that station.

So Biafra keeps you sleepless at night.
I know you are tired of gambari enslavement, keep listening to radio Biafra.
Therein lies your redemption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander At Ongoing Apc Ward 4 Rally, Benin City / Workers Protest In Warri Over 13 Months Salary (pic + Video) / 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.