Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (11484 Views)

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times / Eye Opener;the Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

What you call "fact" is in reality a product of your enslaved imagination
[/s]

Yeebhoe dunce, deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

So Biafra keeps you sleepless at night.
I know you are tired of gambari enslavement, keep listening to radio Biafra.
Therein lies your redemption.

Get tired of your Ijaw servitude first and your enslavement to the Nigeria 2nd.

Kanu is successfully leading you into your 3rd slavery and I really pray he succeeds.

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Stop being envious of Bianca.
Your babe will NEVER be as pretty as she is.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by big7: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Super1star has not paid rent to his Igbo landlord.
We can understand his frustration: a Yoruba man paying rent to an Igbo man in Lagos.

Truly that should be frustrating... Chai... God bless biafra

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Get tired of your Ijaw servitude first and your enslavement to the Nigeria 2nd.

Kanu is successfully levelling you into your 3rd slavery and I really pray he succeeds.
Better get a life before gambari slavery becomes your destiny

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Stop being envious of Bianca.
Your babe will NEVER be as pretty as she is.
[/s]

No one can envy an overused pun.ny. You are defending her cos your mum is also in that punny sharing act. I pity you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Super1Star: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Better get a life before gambari slavery becomes your destiny

Hope you are enjoying your servitude to ijaws and enslavement to Nigeria.

Know that you shall be under our yoke for 100years
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

No one can envy an overused pun.ny. You are defending her cos your mum is also in that punny sharing act. I pity you.
^ More deluded misyarns.
Don't worry. Nnamdi Kanu will heal you.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

^ More deluded misyarns.
Don't worry. Nnamdi Kanu will heal you.
[/s]

He should heal your deluded mom first since she is doing the bianca level. From Femi to Ojuiku to Pita Hoebi cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Duru1(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:
Recently in Nnewi, I was in a commercial bus and the conductor was exchanging words with a passenger who had complained that the bus was over speeding. The angry passenger warned the driver that her family would not spare him if she gets injured. In response, the conductor started barking at the young lady and warned her never to expect any help from the zoo legal institutions. Curious, I asked the conductor what he meant by ‘zoo institutions’ and he advised me to tune in to Radio Biafra 102.1 FM at night. Before then, I had heard about the pirate radio station but didn’t know it has commenced transmission on the frequency modulated band. That night, I decided to tune in to the station, and immediately I hit the frequency, I heard the presenter, who addresses himself as Nnamdi Kanu (also, Director), shouting on a caller for addressing Buhari as Nigeria’s president. “Stupid black monkey and baboon, will you end this call if you don’t recognise Buhari as a pedophile, a child rapist and terrorist president of the zoo.” Instantly I recalled my conversation with the bus conductor and understood that the zoo he was talking about is Nigeria, an evil slang he must have learnt from the pirate station presenter, Nnamdi Kanu.

The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

Another thing I observed on that first day of listening to the station was the overwhelming quantity of falsehoods it propagates. Some of the falsehoods include the continuous aerial bombing of Igbos in Calabar by forces of the Nigerian government and the ordering of joint security forces in Chad to kill Igbos by President Muhammadu Buhari, after his visit to the country.

Subsequent listening to the station revealed it as having agents who regularly call during its live interactive programmes to disseminate false stories. It is really sad that some misinformed people take the falsehoods of the pirate radio station seriously. The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

…anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to promote violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

The alarming thing about Radio Biafra is that it is fast gathering the support of less educated Igbos, such as commercial motorcyclists, bus drivers and conductors, as well as local market men and women, who can be easily deceived by the station’s falsehoods. If the station is not urgently checked it can endanger the peace and security of Igbo land and Nigeria in general.

Igbos should note that the greatest enemy they have now is Nnamdi Kanu, who stays far away in well secured London, and delights in inciting his people towards bloodshed, against their fellow compatriots, and the Nigerian state. No sane individual can afford to promote hatred between his brothers and other compatriots in the fundamentally interlinked global village that we live in today. Also, anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to activate violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group…

It is no longer news that Igbos are mostly international business men and women, so a person like Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra advocating for the destruction of Igbo property abroad and the relocation of all Igbos to Igbo land in this era of a global village must be confused. If Nnamdi Kanu believes that no one can make it and prosper outside Igbo land, what is he doing in London? Why can’t he come back to his home state, Abia to ‘progress’? It is unfortunate that some misinformed Igbos are even donating money to him. What a fraud! It is quite clear that the fraudster is fast exploiting misinformed fellows to his benefit. It is even funny that he has disowned all Igbo socio-cultural organisations and appointed himself commander-in-chief. The manner at which he abuses fellow Igbos and blacks, who he regularly calls “black monkeys and baboons”, show that he is nothing other than a racist; if other leaders abuse their followers in such manner, then what sort of leadership will that be?

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria.

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group sharing an ideology of hatred and bloodshed with the Islamic State (IS).

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria. The federal government and the international community should also make necessary efforts to track down, arrest and prosecute the director of the pirate radio station, Nnamdi Kanu, for inciting violence, bloodshed and attempting a crime against humanity.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu writes from Awka, Anambra State.

You are dumber than dumb. Good to know you are ignorant of the facts the bus conductor had already mastered. If Nigeria is your dumbass homeland, you must keep it to yourself but do not include everybody in your fantasy dreams of homeland such as Nigeria.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

He should heal your deluded mom first since she is doing the bianca level. From Femi to Ojuiku to Pita Hoebi cheesy cheesy cheesy
^ Schizophenic dulla.rdic delusions on display

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:37am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

^ Schizophenic dulla.rdic delusions on display
[/s]

Yeebhoe mo.ronic dingbat.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Yeebhoe mo.ronic dingbat.
Tune to Radio Biafra and listen to wisdom.
I know you are deeply traumatized by gambari slavery. . .
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Duru1(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Most Yoruba peeps are eminently foolish. This is one aspect of human nature I respect Igbo man. They will never kiss and tell. Some of us who have monkeyed with manageable Yoruba girls before they got married to countless Yoruba presidential candidates and winners should equally take to airwaves to prove our manhood. Most Yoruba peeps are totally despicable.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by obailala(m): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2015
The funny thing about the never-do-wells who are followers of the albino nnamdi kalu is that every igbo person who doesnt buy into their idiotic campaign must be a yoruba person; not even hausa or benin or idoma or kanuri but the person must be yoruba. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2015
obailala:
The funny thing about the never-do-wells who are followers of the albino nnamdi kalu is that every igbo person who doesnt buy into their idiotic campaign must be a yoruba person; not even hausa or benin or idoma or kanuri but the person must be yoruba. grin grin grin
This is because Yorubas are immediately next to Hausas on the 1mbecilic ratings.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2015
obailala:
This is because Yorubas are immediately next to Hausas on the 1mbecilic chart.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

Most Yoruba peeps are eminently foolish. This is one aspect respect Igbo man. They will kiss and tell. Some of us who have monkeyed with manageable Yoruba girls before they got married to countless Yoruba presidential candidates and winners should equally take to airwaves to our manhood. Most Yoruba peeps are totally despicable.
[/s]

Coming from a disabled monkey called Dede1. A deranged disable that love spewing trash just to cum. Save your sermon for your useless and cursed people. No one take you ediots serious cos you yeebhoes are eternal foolish and dumb. A cursed tribe that dwell on foolishness and shame daily, even a retarded senile dunce like you is throwing insult. You better go take care of your dying health. M.oronic fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Coming from a disabled monkey called Dede1. A deranged disable that love spewing trash just to cum. Save your sermon for your useless and cursed people. No one take you ediots serious cos you yeebhoes are eternal foolish and dumb. A cursed tribe that dwell on foolishness and shame daily, even a retarded senile dunce like you is throwing insult. You better go take care of your dying health. M.oronic fool
So you now choose to display your deep seated frustration.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Tune to Radio Biafra and listen to wisdom.
I know you are deeply traumatized by gambari slavery. . .
[/s]

You mean the albino scamming all the yeebhoes. Buhahahahaha. An Ijaw calling others slave, you are a slave to all Nigerians including all minority tribe. You are cursed and will forever be slaves. Stop digressing, Who is trashing that smelly punny after Pita Hoebi?

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

So you now choose to display your deep seated frustration.
[/s]

Yeebhoe logic, they insult and feel happy. Return the favor and they get emotional. Buhahahahaha. I know you people very well, you are all cursed from womb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You mean the albino scamming all the yeebhoes. Buhahahahaha. An Ijaw calling others slave, you are a slave to all Nigerians including all minority tribe. You are cursed and will forever be slaves. Stop digressing, Who is trashing that smelly punny after Pita Hoebi?
Radio Biafra is too sophisticated for your small mind.
Tune to BBC Hausa/Arabic.

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Yeebhoe logic, they insult and feel happy. Return the favor and they get emotional. Buhahahahaha. I know you people very well, you are all cursed from womb.
The only thing you know very well is how to live an unproductive life.
Get a life. . . .just try.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:48am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

The only thing you know very well is how to live an unproductive life.
Get a life. . . .just try.
[/s]

Coming from a product of baby factory, you should go take care of your senile mother before posting trash. You need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Radio Biafra is too sophisticated for your small mind.
Tune to BBC Hausa/Arabic.
[/s]

No one cares about Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Coming from a product of baby factory, you should go take care of your senile mother before posting trash. You need it.
You are now mis-yarning profusely.
Na so the frustration catch you?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

No one cares about Biafra.
But you spent the last 23 hours listening to Radio Biafra.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

But you spent the last 23 hours listening to Radio Biafra.
[/s]

You are mistaking me for your deluded kinsmen. You are boring me with your madness.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

You are now mis-yarning profusely.
Na so the frustration catch you?
[/s]

You are the frustrated one dunce, I am catching fun and making life miserable for you cursed animals. Its fun bashing deluded yeebhoes like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are the frustrated one dunce, I am catching fun and making life miserable for you cursed animals. Its fun bashing deluded yeebhoes like you.
Yes , Radio Biafra is making your life less miserable and more bearable.
Thank Nnamdi Kanu forever grin grin grin
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by SUBWAY101(m): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2015
obailala:

Lolz. Everyone Igbo on nairaland against Nnamdi Kanu must be Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 12:55am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Yes , Radio Biafra is making your life less miserable and more bearable.
Thank Nnamdi Kanu forever grin grin grin
[/s]

You are now boring.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Correctional Service Vehicle Rams Into Okada Riders In Kwara / Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. / APC Submits Akeredolu’s Name To INEC As Ondo Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.