Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (52404 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by princemmab(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Buchukwu: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
K
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by colossus2: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
And some dolts will be calling Buhari's name all the time undecided

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Beremx(f): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
lalasticlala the topic did not add jonathan naaa.. why?
was Jonathan not part of it? Keep quiet Mr. Man

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Now u can stop blaming Buharı

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Sunofgod(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Useless and stuupid drunk of Obiano brought Boko Haram to Anambra when he chattered private jet to Abuja to go and congratulate the Terrorist leader.

'OBIANO IS WORKING' - [Buhari's Arsssseee!!!!]

Terrorists Sympathizers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Idrismusty97(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
May leprosy decorate the face of everyone that have blamed Buhari for this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Karlman: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cuche:
This is serious
Actually peter obi sent his online mob headed by valentine obienyem to spread the propaganda (like he always does), that it was obiano's visit to Buhari that effected the transfer of the suspects so obiano had to fight back. I have always advised this peter obi to stop blackmailing obiano's government he seems too envious of obiano's achievements to leave him alone.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Juss imagine these people ehn!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
was Jonathan not part of it? Keep quiet Mr. Man
berem you are crazy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by youngsky: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na dem know pass. How many boko haram dem go fit catch put, boko haram dey fine daily bread dem dey arrange prison when them go still close by thier self. Dem no get job, i get job for my toilet here make them come work
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
una see una self. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Paschal55(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmm...just hoping is not true...cos ma MASSOB n BIAFRA HUNGRY brodaz wont allow this trash halpen...i sense something behind this...
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by ochiora(f): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
They should keep playing politics with people's lives. I guess if things go bad, they will send their family members out of d country but God is still God and He will repay each man(politicians inclusive) according to his deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
: cheesy
So, even if Jonathan won the election, he would have still transfer the prisoners to Anamu (Anambra) state.

Well, I will advise Buhari to relocate them to Guantanamo Bay

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by kennydee05(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Useless and stuupid drunk of Obiano brought Boko Haram to Anambra when he chattered private jet to Abuja to go and congratulate the Terrorist leader.
Wailing Wailer stop that v

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by after1: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

Freeglobe the anti-Peter Obi trumpeter on Nairaland have started an Osun Defender type of news media and started off with his perenial enemy Peter Obi.

Freeglobe ebi like say Osun Defender will be better than you in this one naira profession of where belle facce grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Drug addict, Stop foaming in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Xb4Real: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wait a minute, let me get something straight, does it mean these terrorists have truly arrived Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by berrystunn(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
not clear .....
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Beremx(f): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

berem
transgender, I am happy you posted this news not because of your hate towards Obi but to prove that Buhari has no hand in this.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
transgender, I am happy you posted this news not because of your hate towards Obi but to prove that Buhari has no hand in this.

Thank you!
To me, Buhari is a chief sponsor of terrorism. The way he is appointing only northerners to positions confirms that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Imagine using this to play politics?

So if Jonathan had won the election,he would still transfer the boko haram victims to Ekwulobia Prisons? .....and some people are already blaming President Buhari?

Peter Obi is really an enemy of his people.

Chai!!

See weak response; So,on your return from AWOL abi na awoof this is the best you can come up with ?? Ifele eme mkpi! All the unpaid salaries in Imo you no see eeh?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rubbish, it was Ngige that negotiated for the terrorists to be brought to Ekwulobia, for ministerial position.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by berrystunn(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
who approved ?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Deltagiant: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is a surprising revelation! Misplaced anger on Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by nightmile: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dollyak:
Jonathan did more harm than good for us. Was there any major contribution to the east?

The 2nd Niger bridge nko? grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Beremx(f): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

[s] See weak response; So,on your return from AWOL abi na awoof this is the best you can come up with ?? Ifele eme mkpi! All the unpaid salaries in Imo you no see eeh? [/s]
Obi,what do you have to say concerning the topic and how does Imo state come into this you bloody supremacist? Peter Obi brought boko haram to your state and not Buhari. Inu go?

Onye ara! grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by omolami: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Obiano is in charge now, if he is against the idea, let him do something immediately because you will soon hear if JAIL break, thus allowing the bokoharam boys to penetrate the populace. That is terrorist Buhari's plan. You are warned.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Normality:
Rubbish, it was Ngige that negotiated for the terrorists to be brought to Ekwulobia, for ministerial position.

You no normal
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by MKO4ever(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
May leprosy decorate the face of everyone that have blamed Buhari for this.

Seconded

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.