Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers (1006 Views)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by blazincruz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers

NYSC: All batch C corps 2014 members are hereby REQUIRED to go online to verify their details and upload passport photograph with a white background.

Steps To Go About NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers:

1. Corp Members are to go online to the registration portal at www.nysc.org.ng

2. Click on ‘Already have an account? Click here to login

3. Enter login details (Email & password) used for online registration, which takes them to their dashboards

4. On their respective dashboards, they areto click on ‘Verify Details’

•This takes them to the interface, where to re-upload their passport photograph ‘IF’ it doesn’t meet the specification.

5. Corp Members are to also verify their basic details including;
– Surname
– First name
– Other names
– State Code
– Gender
– Institution
– Course
– Qualification
– Grade

Those with errors in their basic details are to notify the Secretariat.

Note: Corp Members will have to upload valid passport with the required specifications to enable them confirm their details.

Source :http://campushint.com/2015/07/nysc-verification-of-details-for-batch-c-2014-corpers/
Re: NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Dejinho14(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
thanks, the problem now is dat I can't remember my password again...pls how do I go abt dis mess?
Re: NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by merbenko: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
My problem is my Grade now, but will be on my way to state secretarial
Re: NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Slimfeez(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
for those of γφυ that have forgotten his/her login details, and u want †✆ verifiy your details without much stress.... add me up 08069150847

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2016 Batch 'a' Mobilization Timetable / NYSC Batch B Mobilization List 2016 Released And Out / Nysc Batch C Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.