Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect (35654 Views)

Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay / Enugu And Anambra State Governor Should Construct Rail Way From Onitsha To Enugu / List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by ideykwum: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2015
You, my friend, are unbelievable! "Citizen rights" in the face of economic realities?? When you think you've seen them all, one quirk of nature reminds you about the dynamism of life!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

NgeneUkwenu:

26th April, 2015

On the 13th of April this year, the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN circulated a notice that “with immediate effect,” the withdrawal limit from Naira debit cards abroad will be reduced to $300/day to a total of $50,000/year from where it stood at thrice that: $900/day and $150,000/year.

This order by the CBN was a result of a meeting of the Bankers Committee just a week prior. I repeat that; “just a week prior.”

In attendance at that meeting were bankers, one of whom spoke at the April 13th press briefing. Union Bank Managing Director/Chief Executive, Mr. Emeka Emuwa said, “We realise that people were using the cards in a manner they were not expected to use them. There were some arbitrage going on, and in order to continue to support the stability in the foreign exchange market. So it was agreed at the committee that the limit would be reduced for the use of the naira debit cards. You will still have, as a customer, unfettered access to your dollar account (cards) but for the naira cards, the limit will be reduced to a judicious level.”

It is unbelievable!

No country in the world drives its people like slaves as these.

No responsible country in the world imposes such withdrawal limits on its citizenry and never with such notice…“with immediate effect from the date of announcement, and just one week after a so-called decision making meeting of the slave drivers.”

Were the people, clients, also invited to attend and come to the decision and conclusion the bankers and CBN arrived at? We know we had no representative.

Were the so-called arbitrageurs to blame for the fall in the dollar as the bankers accused us or was it the PDP presidential campaign billions of dollars rain to all and sundry including OPC and MASOB that led to a crash in naira?

Did the CBN and bankers have the right to make such sudden and drastic cut if at all, and not a gradual one – if at all – in respect of citizen rights?

What other factors are to blame for the instability in the forex market? What role does money laundering and authorized carting of millions of dollars in suitcases to South Africa for instance, have to play in it? Why are these other factors not sternly and whimsically addressed by Godwin, including the withdrawal of sums as large as $9.3 million dollars in suitcases (which is meant to be impossible under CBN rules?). Why must the masses suffer always for crimes of the immunity and life-pension seeking, constitution re-writing-for-personal-gain, cabal?

As Mr. Godwin from the infamous Zenith Bank was appointed CBN chair, we warned of the additional changes to be expected as a Bankers’ man replaced another Bankers’ man. We said then that we can expect more policies in favor of the banks and to the death of the people. [See: A Banks Man: Expect Higher Charges with Godwin Emefiele as New CBN Gov-ENDS.ng, 21st Feb 2014]

As though the mentioned pre-existing extensive list of Nigeria-unique extortive charges our banks are authorized to make, extorting us like slaves, was not enough, at every meeting these vampires conjure-up other means of ripping the people off and frustrating our meager existences: withdrawal limits, cash transaction limits, charges to receive bank texts, charges to transfer, COT, charges to receive, charges to replace ATM cards. The list goes on and on.

Abroad you are charged nothing, zilch to keep your money in the bank. In fact you get perks per every transaction you make, it is called “REWARDS,” the banks are happy to have your money and handle your business so they reward you. But this is not so in Nigeria where blood-sucking banshees connive to rip Nigerians off at every turn as supported by inebriated government officials most interested in receiving payment for life for the nothing that they do other than the thuggery and  terror they promote.

One day we will eat them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by silvernus0: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2015
calebo101:
Even slave wen dey collect 700 naira a day from APC propaganda room dey call himself economist. Useless illiterate that doesn't know the fall of naira can be attributed to the fall of oil prices worldwide which is our mainstay undecided.

Go school e nor gree go. E say e be economist cheesy cheesy. Illiterate president, illiterate supporters. We don finish for Nigeria cha.
u mean d ewarrior's pay is stil 7H even after d election war? kai APC cn do beter than dat na.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by eaglechild: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2015
The Daura "genius " is yet to appoint a finance minister which has kept foreign investors wary.

But the OP chose to ignore this.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by ideykwum: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Wow! Exactly my position! We need African strategies for Africa!! The Economist is guilty of shoddy journalism and faulty (myopic) economic analysis!!

nwaenugu:
The brilliant comment below was made by an Economist reader in reply to this hit and run garbage of an article. I could not have articulated it any better myself.

guest-oolsann Jul 2nd, 23:09
A Nigerian is a person who believes that an opinion written by The Economist, however shallow, is from 'experts' and should be believed –unquestioned. Same Emefiele who wanted people to go "cashless" yet imposed charges on the use of ATM after Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (immediate past Central Bank Governor) stopped the charges. For me, that was a “baffling” a clear policy incoherence.
BUT I do not share the sentiment whipped up by The Economist against Emefiele through their obviously rushed article.
The Economist conclusion (which insinuates that Emefiele is better sacked) is shockingly out of logic with the point or argument it raised. One, items The Economist called "The hit list" can still be imported. Emefiele only said that importers should sort out Forex 'privately'. He did not say that items on the list are now "contraband".
Again, 'Barring politicians from flying private jets' would not necessarily 'slash demand' for them as The Economist would have us believe.
For me, it is even more "baffling" that The Economist couldn't digest d argument of Emefiele, hence they could only argue about Nigeria's 'uncompetitive forex'. I think The Economist would've written soundly on Emefiele if they took a broad perspective on the Nigerian economy. Unfortunately, they did not. For example, contrary to The Economist's hasty logic, "allow currency to devalue" wouldn't "stimulate exports" in the case of Nigeria.
For example, Akinwumi Adesina, sterling Agriculture Minister and president-elect of the African Bank for Development demonstrated that reducing importation would stimulate local production as in the case of fish. So Emefiele's policy was on point, taking a broad view of the Nigerian economy.
It is my impression that The Economist just wanted to make a point: #Emefiele is dumb! While opinion is free, the "experts" need be told that there is no logic between the issues they raised (in terms of depth and speculative implication) and the conclusion they made. The Apex Bank's governor's decision is not a correlate of incompetence and does not warrant his removal.
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by mightyhaze: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2015
smiley
Beremx:
So you still believe I am male disguising as female? You are sick! grin
ofcourse evrybody knws ur male
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by Nnemuka(f): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by Brugo(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2015

One thing I believe is that he wouldn't have been so successful in banking if he wasn't an excellent man. As much as it pains me to see our currency devalued perpetually, I still agree with him that we need to reduce our dependence on imported goods.

Let him finish his tenure. The Central Bank is not an institution where a novice can be appointed to govern. He was a top management official of a successful bank before he was selected. Let's trust him on this.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by ideykwum: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin That gentleman/lady is delusional!! She is an armchair economist of international repute!

EvenInFreetown:

First,after reading ur view,I smiled at your 'market woman' analysis of the economy and said to myself: what a pathetic and terrible analysis of yours!.Your claim that u are an economist finally pushed me to comment .it's either u are being silly or just plainly and disappointedly ignorant.I vehemently doubt that you're an economist!what a terrible mis-calculation!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by dumodust(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2015
I understand that the limitations are painful but any sensible government will do all that is in it's power and start early to impose sanctions when it foresees calamity because they will still get blamed in the end anyway. Our recent strains started with the fall in oil price and is being worsened by the fact that we are a country of importation.
If you think we're suffering, study the current situation in greece where you can withdraw beyond a certain limit from the bank due to austerity measures... and you then ask yourself whether we should be allowed to drift to that point because we want financial freedom. A stitch in time they say, saves nine.
I know the politicians are carting away money but the cbn must do what it must regardless of what the international plunderers want... china called them bluff and look at where they are...
just my 2cents, I dont know all

3 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by mightyhaze: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2015
smiley
freshdude99:
Just imagine wat a southerner or better still a southeastner is saying

So the moment he's sacked and replaced by another northner u will have a big sigh of relief Shey?
I have always said it that we southerners are the architect of our own problems in Nigeria.
The same cbn SLS uselessed wen he was on board that emiefele is trying very hard to build.
Check other countries that have oil as their main stay and see by how per cent their currency has lost value. Check Russia and Angola just to mention a few!
Am disappointed at this ur write up bro
ngene n berem aint 4m d s.e. Most likely yoruba boyz,masking as igbo ladies.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by ideykwum: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Don't mind her...delusions of grandeur!

Caseless:

I see...
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by doublewisdom: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you are so daft that the Kalahari Bushmen will envy you, I'd rather explain the rudiments of economics to them than this curtain seller in amahausa in owerri.
Hahahahahaha. Why do you guys detest that lady so much?
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by Kenobus: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The man is incompetent, I tell you! As an economist myself, I know what I am saying!
whicj part Economics do you know? What is the way out. Postulate it. Emefiele is sound and doing well
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by SailorXY: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:

You this Naval Korofo again?

I am very sure you are on guard duty as you post this crap.

Go school you no gree. Get hand work you no gree. Learn trade you no gree but here you are posting from your Chinco Internet enabled phone.

Pls you will save yourself enough embarrassment by stop posting here.

Fool
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha easy oo

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
ideykwum:
You don't need to enlighten the scallywag! I've never been this upset!! NgeneUkwenu is a disappointment to any right thinking Nigerian!

Basic economic parameters elude him/her! (I can't believe a woman can be this unethical!)

You guys are paying too much attention to that thing!

An hermaphrodite can never think straight.

Good morning brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by Truckpusher(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning brother.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by ozolity(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

He should be replaced by another competent Igbo man/woman, if that will calm nerves! All I know is that, the empty skull should be sacked! Enough is Enough!
bros u don't knw what u re saying, u lack knowledge of Economics 101. What d u expect the Economists to write before, sing his praises where he just reduced their revenue. My brother Emefiele is not the ministry of finance or the presidency that can stop the use of jets. He is using every means within his own powers to reduce d pressure on the naira and u re here talking rubbish.
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by Truckpusher(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The man is incompetent, I tell you! As an economist myself, I know what I am saying!

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by ideykwum: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Good morning bro! Imagine inciting people against Emefiele with a shoddy economics position?? I'll take your advice and ignore her!!

dearpreye:

Good morning brother.
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by dragon2(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2015
It seems as though many have short memories. Many people say the previous Administration did not manage the oil boom properly,that is a flat out lie. We seem to forget quickly how Madam O.Iweala constantly fought the senate and house to keep the benchmark price of fuel in the budget low during the good days,while the senate and house kept demanding higher benchmarks. They fought her to a standstill over ECA and low budget crude benchmarks.

www.xclusivenigeria.com/index.php/component/k2/item/2220-by-abdullahi-m-seidu-falling-oil-prices-the-raining-day-is-here

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/budget-sanusi-okonjo-iweala-insists-on-75-per-barrel-oil-price-benchmark/

Many seem to also forget that after warring against the House of Assembly over the ECA the Governors came in warring her over consumption of money saved in the ECA. Every step of the way interested parties wanted to eat the money she was trying to save for the country.

www.pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/the-rumoured-5-billion-eca-withdrawal-and-selective-amnesia-by-sylvester-okoro/

For the confused ECA means excess crude account. This the account for the boom days in crude oil prices.Notice: EXCESS.

If we have no money today blame the Governors and the HOR.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by kaboninc(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2015
trillville:

Any sensible person will know that the current or past CBN governor is not responsible for the current fall of the Naira. Jonathan being the head of the last government is therefore the main culprit in this disaster we find ourselves in.

I view the current CBN governor's actions as Buhari's policy because it is similar to the actions Buhari took in the 80's (please research Buharinomics). Therefore, Buhari and the CBN governor are are probably on the same page.

If you insult the CBN governor's actions, you are invariably insulting Buhari's policy and also if you insult Buhari (as in your case), you are also insulting the CBN governor.

https://www.nairaland.com/1026074/buharinomics-buharis-economic-program-salvage

You haf come argain!

Buhari's policy ko, Tinubu's policy ni!

Most of you don't know the dynamics of the Nigerian FX market. Godwin is trying to ensure that there is a genuine use of FX in the country. He's trying to ensure that demand for dollar helps to meet legitimate need. He trying to ensure that the local tender remains the NAIRA! How can we be importing took pick? Why do we have to import rice?

Use of FX can lead to misuse and that's a very bad thing for us. Why don't we support our local industry? The ports are porous and the customs guys are corrupt. So why not pursue the trail?

I laugh when people use the black market price as an accurate gauge of the exchange rate. What's the volume of transactions compared to transactions routed through the interbank window? The same black market some Hausas use in hoarding the dollar?

People, get informed.

And you trillvile sir, this is not Buhari's policy. It is a carry over from Jonathan's administration into Buhari's. And if Mr. Jonathan had won, if there's a need, the policy will be implemented.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by EvenInFreetown: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
ideykwum:
cheesy cheesy grin That gentleman/lady is delusional!! She is an armchair economist of international repute!

Delusional indeed!.He could have just made his/her view without being mischevous by claiming that he/she is an Economist;It could have been explainable and most people,I'm sure,wouldn't have bothered commenting at the first place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by myproperty(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

26th April, 2015

On the 13th of April this year, the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN circulated a notice that “with immediate effect,” the withdrawal limit from Naira debit cards abroad will be reduced to $300/day to a total of $50,000/year from where it stood at thrice that: $900/day and $150,000/year.

This order by the CBN was a result of a meeting of the Bankers Committee just a week prior. I repeat that; “just a week prior.”

In attendance at that meeting were bankers, one of whom spoke at the April 13th press briefing. Union Bank Managing Director/Chief Executive, Mr. Emeka Emuwa said, “We realise that people were using the cards in a manner they were not expected to use them. There were some arbitrage going on, and in order to continue to support the stability in the foreign exchange market. So it was agreed at the committee that the limit would be reduced for the use of the naira debit cards. You will still have, as a customer, unfettered access to your dollar account (cards) but for the naira cards, the limit will be reduced to a judicious level.”

It is unbelievable!

No responsible country in the world imposes such withdrawal limits on its citizenry and never with such notice…“with immediate effect from the date of announcement, and just one week after a so-called decision making meeting of the slave drivers.”

Were the people, clients, also invited to attend and come to the decision and conclusion the bankers and CBN arrived at? We know we had no representative.

Were the so-called arbitrageurs to blame for the fall in the dollar as the bankers accused us or was it the PDP presidential campaign billions of dollars rain to all and sundry including OPC and MASOB that led to a crash in naira?

Did the CBN and bankers have the right to make such sudden and drastic cut if at all, and not a gradual one – if at all – in respect of citizen rights?

What other factors are to blame for the instability in the forex market? What role does money laundering and authorized carting of millions of dollars in suitcases to South Africa for instance, have to play in it? Why are these other factors not sternly and whimsically addressed by Godwin, including the withdrawal of sums as large as $9.3 million dollars in suitcases (which is meant to be impossible under CBN rules?). Why must the masses suffer always for crimes of the immunity and life-pension seeking, constitution re-writing-for-personal-gain, cabal?

As Mr. Godwin from the infamous Zenith Bank was appointed CBN chair, we warned of the additional changes to be expected as a Bankers’ man replaced another Bankers’ man. We said then that we can expect more policies in favor of the banks and to the death of the people. [See: A Banks Man: Expect Higher Charges with Godwin Emefiele as New CBN Gov-ENDS.ng, 21st Feb 2014]

As though the mentioned pre-existing extensive list of Nigeria-unique extortive charges our banks are authorized to make, extorting us like slaves, was not enough, at every meeting these vampires conjure-up other means of ripping the people off and frustrating our meager existences: withdrawal limits, cash transaction limits, charges to receive bank texts, charges to transfer, COT, charges to receive, charges to replace ATM cards. The list goes on and on.

Abroad you are charged nothing, zilch to keep your money in the bank. In fact you get perks per every transaction you make, it is called “REWARDS,” the banks are happy to have your money and handle your business so they reward you. But this is not so in Nigeria where blood-sucking banshees connive to rip Nigerians off at every turn as supported by inebriated government officials most interested in receiving payment for life for the nothing that they do other than the thuggery and  terror they promote.

I had thought you were giving us a honest review, but it is obvious who you are not an economist and you don't relate policies with what is really happening in the country and the world at large.
It is a known fact that there are limits of currency withdrawal from ATM's in every country, But a country does not fix limits on ATM withdrawal issued from another country. Greece had fix a daily limit of $66/60euro on ATM withdrawals (http://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2015/06/28/the-latest-greece-wants-ecb-to-keep-giving-emergency-help). Every country looks at her peculiar problem and fix limits. In Nigeria the rate of ATM frauds is too high to the extent that if there is no limit ones account could be wipe out entirely, fixing a limit reduces the risk of someone loosing all his money from ATM. Mind you fixing limits does not stop you from doing your financial transaction because you can do transfers from your ATM. Don't also forget that the country is moving towards a cashless economy and because of that ATM limits must be set.

Secondly, you criticized the devaluation of the Naira. What type of economist are you? are you an economist that does not relate financial policies with the occurrences in the business world vis-a-vis your country? The price of oil dropped drastically and it affected all oil producing countries with the most devastating effect on Russia and Venezuela and other oil producing countries that depend solely on Oil. Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia where able to shield the effect better than must other countries because they make a very high income from tourism and other sources of income and also because the fix their exchange rate....http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-15/oil-producing-countries-currencies-are-getting-crushed ; http://www.cnbc.com/id/102284853 .

Thirdly, you also condemn the CBN Forex policy on some products like toothpick ,rice e.t.c. Don't you know that the country had gained so much ground on Rice production and the resuscitation of the textile industries during the tenure of GEJ and such gains should be sustained and by this Forex policy coupled with the current financial reality affecting the country's foreign income don't you think it is the best for Nigeria and its a good move to protect our local industry?.

Please get your facts right before criticizing.
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
trillville:

You are right. When you have an injury on your arm that refuses to heal, you have to amputate your arm to save your life.

Jonathan caused the injury, the solution is the amputation pains (devaluation of the Naira) we are currently facing now.
So Jonathan has been President since 1960? Bros you guys are too economical with the truth. Leadership failure pre-Jonathan set the foundation
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by ahamonyeka(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
OK,I will put that into consideration.
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by hibbayueei(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
This CBN issue is serious oh.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by kaboninc(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2015
dumodust:

I understand that the limitations are painful but any sensible government will do all that is in it's power and start early to impose sanctions when it foresees calamity because they will still get blamed in the end anyway. Our recent strains started with the fall in oil price and is being worsened by the fact that we are a country of importation.
If you think we're suffering, study the current situation in greece where you can withdraw beyond a certain limit from the bank due to austerity measures... and you then ask yourself whether we should be allowed to drift to that point because we want financial freedom. A stitch in time they say, saves nine.
I know the politicians are carting away money but the cbn must do what it must regardless of what the international plunderers want... china called them bluff and look at where they are...
just my 2cents, I dont know all

Sir,

This piece is valued far above 2 cents and in my estimates, at least 2 trillion USD!!!

The better we start taking off politics in critical economic considerations and decisions, the better we'll be faraway from the likes of Greece...

2 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by enigmang: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:

Look at this fool.

The CBN does not generate wealth for the Nation but manages what the country generates.

Since over 90% of forex, which by the way is used to shore the naira, is derived from oil sales and given the fact that oil prices are low and our main market (US) has boycotted our oil, it is thus no brainier to expect our forex reserves will drop.

And coupled with the fact we virtually import everything then it is expected that the naira will be in serious pressure.

But I don't expect you to understand since fools like you are so beclouded with tribal sentiments and igbophobia to see beyond the tribe of the current CBN governor.

Why not ask yourself what you lot have done to increase our export base and reduce our dependence on imports.

If you even had any sense you will know that Buhari's emergence as President was on the behest of western govts which by and large are controlled by private corporations .

The economist author never provided an alternative to shoring up the naira but rather hinged his argument against the ban of non essential commodities like Rice, Sardines and toothpicks. The author goes on to mock us as not capable of feeding our selves.

I want you to read on how the then US president, Bill Clinton ruined the Haitian economy by forcing US rice which where banned in Japan and China unto the Haitian market and the devastating impact it caused that nation.

I hope our furniture market that just started thriving dont go the way of Haiti rice....
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by 49cents(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

26th April, 2015

It is unbelievable!

What will you do differently if you were the CBN governor in the face of dwindling FOREX owing to the fall in Oil prices?
Re: CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect by light004: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't know. I will appreciate if you can provide more insight especially what you would have done differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Successive Governments Received Abacha's Loot / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.