Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only (3691 Views)

Invest Today And Watch Your Money Grow Beyond Your Dreams... / Invest In This soon-to-be launched e-commerce website and watch your money grow / Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Matured Minds Only

I'm a full time Binary Options Trader that have been Achieving great results since 2013 (I started trading in 2010). I had an issue on Oct 2014 which led me to empty my Binary.com account to the tune of $10,200 to settle my problem. That was on Oct 10th 2014 precisely. Below is the screenshot of the withdrawal.

I'm finally back online and emotionally stable to resume trading. But i have just less than $150 in my account. I need to trade big time as the cost of running the generator and other expenses wouldn't let me be comfortable with trading $3 - $5 according to my money management rule which i have choose to follow strictly.

So...

I'm up to manage 5 people's Binary.com Accounts for a profit sharing ratio of 50:50.

Requirements;
Minimum starting balance of $1,000

My strategy: Strictly Price Action.

Money management and daily Target: 4% of starting balance for 1month and $50 daily target... Then rise and repeat.
Let me explain it further

With $1,000 starting balance. I place trades worth $30 - $40 each and my daily profit target is $50. So with 2 - 3 wins daily i'm good to close for the day. Continuously for the month. The following month i increase my daily target judging from my new month starting balance.

How to be part of this.
Strictly for matured minds
Open a new binary account through my affiliate link; I need money from left, right, centre. grin grin grin
Fund it with a minimum of $1,000
You pay me a one time logistic fee of N20,000. Note: i spend atleast N1,500 everyday for fuel. and you know say currently, am close to broke. cry cry cry
Give me your login credentials and i start my trading.
Note: You must open your account with your real name because authentication of your account will be required in future.
I need 4 more people... I have one account already. I'l post my trading result for the account soon.

You are free to check your account at anytime of the day.

You can contact me by email; napo4sure@gmail.com
You can get my other contacts like Phone/Whatsapp number when you send me a mail.

Pls if you want to learn how to Trade Binary Options on Nairaland, There's a very good resource thread for strategies... Go Here https://www.nairaland.com/2273489/binary-option-alertz-strategies-season4

If you want to learn Price Action and Candle Stick Pattern. Google is your best bet. You can also go to babypips.com

If you want to start seeing result as fast as tomorrow while you relax and learn the nitigrities of Binary Trading.

Send me an email lets start from there. My Email is napo4sure@gmail.com

You are free to post your questions and this service.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
The current balance of the One account am managing. Over $100 profit achieved in 2days. (My daily target is $50)

Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
1st July Profit Table for the managed account above.

Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Todays Target Met. 4 Straight wins.

1 Like

Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by Teefire(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello bro, i have an account with BINARY BOOK and my present balance is $606.20. No open position for now. Can you do anything with the account?. My email is tenisys@outlook.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
3 more matured minds to go
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teefire:
Hello bro, i have an account with BINARY BOOK and my present balance is $606.20. No open position for now. Can you do anything with the account?. My email is tenisys@outlook.com. Thanks.
Sorry... I only trade on Binary.com. i'm so used to the platform and won't be comfortable trading on a different platform. Sorry.
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by kingvilleshines: 12:59am On Jul 04, 2015
What of people like us who want you to trade for us but what I have is just 50k att hand and will like to binary.
Kingvilleshines@gmail.com
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2015
kingvilleshines:
What of people like us who want you to trade for us but what I have is just 50k att hand and will like to binary.
Kingvilleshines@gmail.com
angry
Sorry
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2015
About 50% profit realized in the first 8days of July.

Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by akeensbussy(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2015
I want to invest $500. can we see?
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
akeensbussy:
I want to invest $500. can we see?
Minimum of $1000. Seeing is not a problem. Which location are you.
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by negga4al(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oga...reduce your minimum investment! N240,000 is no small thing. Some which have lost there money to so called promises after they used their account for practice.
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by sean247(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good work. keep it up. You can also include profit compounding method to grow portfolio, added advantage.
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
negga4al:
Oga...reduce your minimum investment! N240,000 is no small thing. Some which have lost there money to so called promises after they used their account for practice.
If i reduce it, i will have more accts than i can handle. Its better i work with 5 big accounts than to work with 10 medium accts. I guess u understand my point. No practicing here... You can check my last year post about my strategy below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1883291/stop-running-binary-u-could
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
sean247:
Good work. keep it up. You can also include profit compounding method to grow portfolio, added advantage.
Thanks man
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
One Account left
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
youngnapo:
One Account left
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
youngnapo:
One Account left
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
My friend! I have been trading with binary since 2007 and i can tell you that the picture you post is a photo-shop. Stop deceiving yourself and it's only greedy men that will fall for you...
Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by youngnapo: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
fados4sure:
My friend! I have been trading with binary since 2007 and i can tell you that the picture you post is a photo-shop. Stop deceiving yourself and it's only greedy men that will fall for you...
grin grin grin. You can trade from 1994 if you wish but have nothing to show for. The fact that you are not profiting from binary does not mean others are not. Anyone who doubt my account screenshot should send me a mail and i will authoritatively send him/her a video of me logging into my account with all details.

Btw... I'm not asking anyone to pay me $1000. Fund your own account and i do the trading.

1 Like

Re: Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only by tejaybabs: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Can u teach me binary , I want to be like you. This is my email: henryalabi78@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Accumulate 160.91 Bitcoin With A One Time Investment Of 13500naira Only / I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea / Bank Trabnfers Showing ": Identification Error Threshold Reached TOKEN - HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.