Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? (35771 Views)

Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / Do I Need A Transit Visa To Pass Through UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by metorichmond(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
It is my birthday peeps, join me in thanking God for the gift of life. Appreciations to nairaland team, just got ur message!

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
This expressway even try sef, go to places like gbagalape. Life go tire u, na their u go knw say ur village develop pass sum places 4 abuja.
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Brugo(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
I wonder why a person would name government infrastructure after himself while he is still in office. Do you not trust that your name would be remembered for the good work you have done?

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by thefakestan: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Well @ least no be express of bringing retired Northerns back to service.m

Like the #Dauradullard! grin

ThefakeStan
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Besto(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Ama80:
Wat is d essence of Ds thread?all d past heads of states hav major roads or structures in their names so wat's wt Ds?

Only if nland was physical... person for just flog the poster beta 20 strokes and the mod wey push am go front 5strokes
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by ChuckD2(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Is there any problem with that?
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by onyeguy: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2015
jammani:

You see your life

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by isahsalee: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
That road takes him straight to Otuoeke
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by rill: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Na just Shortcut from abj to otuoke
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Fadelex(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2015
passed through there yesterday, it doesn't make any sense to name an abandoned project. there av not been work on that road for 3years and they named it after Jonathan, are they mocking him or what?

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Dhis wan wey be say dhis kind mornin mods jus dey bring abuja come first page like dhis undecided lipsrsealed hmmm
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by nunzk: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Been there for a while now. Its motorable now although its not been opened. Bala dem I guess.
BashirAhmad1:
Just saw this signboard this evening somewhere in Abuja, has anyone here ever pass through this expressway?
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by dgeepat(f): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Ħ̀́̀́̀ǻ̀́:Dħ̀́̀́ɐ̀́̀́̀́=Dħ̀́̀́̀ǻ̀́ħ̀́̀́ɐ̀́̀́̀́=))ħ̀́̀́ǻ̀́ħ̀́
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by nunzk: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Haba!! That's so so wrong. 4 d last 3 yrs I've been taking a shrtcut through there during peak hours frm cbd to area 11 and people de site.
Fadelex:
passed through there yesterday, it doesn't make any sense to name an abandoned project. there av not been work on that road for 3years and they named it after Jonathan, are they mocking him or what?
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by chmod777: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Why do u hate Nigeria?
From this comment it means it is a shame to loose an election. Elections must have only one winner. Why make it as if it is an offence to loose. Many are like you and yet the want a civilized Nigeria
ROCKJ1:
That's the express way he used to go to otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Fadelex(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2015
nunzk:
Haba!! That's so so wrong. 4 d last 3 yrs I've been taking a shrtcut through there during peak hours frm cbd to area 11 and people de site.
undecidedand what work av been carried out there? maybe those people you're seen are people hanging around. the road is not functioning and very bushy
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Orikinla(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2015
aorta:
ftc tinz.......sexy friday....dediicate dis to d mod dat planted dis on front page...
So, that is your sexy Friday picture of the day?

See what is really sexy on Friday on TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla.

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]All of our politicians are only after installing monuments, and putting their names on the walls

wait does the expressway leads to otueke

****see my signature****[/size]
i have seen ur signature but i prefare my golden teeth
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Stylz69(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2015
It isn't abandoned. Construction is still ongoing at the AYA / Kubwa expressway end. Part of it is open from the Aso villa pilot entrance gate; a slip road opened up takes you to the AYA end of the Kubwa expressway. You will note that if you enter the villa through the pilot gate, the security has moved further down to allow the public access this slip road. As for the name, all past presidents have one named after them; even interim president too.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
But I leant that it is one of the numerous abandoned project that past govt left behind.

I Don dey sure say u never go abuja before.
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Pascal181: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
modskiller:
That should be the "Expressway of No Return" and they should inscribe under the sign post thus ""Ply This Route At Thy Own Peril""
The day u may get sense dosent exist in d calendar
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Balloteli(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2015
dis road is located in d heart of Abuja city. located at somwia arnd CBN
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by modskiller(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Pascal181:
The day u may get sense dosent exist in d calendar
Awww, nice one from you.
But the last time I checKed you were reading the calendar upside down.
Retardd. embarassed
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by nunzk: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Bros the road is almost complete and people were workin there around may. I've not had to go past the place recently though.
Fadelex:

undecidedand what work av been carried out there? maybe those people you're seen are people hanging around. the road is not functioning and very bushy
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

I Don dey sure say u never go abuja before.
Yes sure, can you direct me?
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by Pascal181: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2015
modskiller:

Awww, nice one from you.

But the last time I checKed you were reading the calendar upside down.

Retardd. embarassed
Thank God u said d last time... As 4 u,u re still reading upside down
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by albarka93: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Road leading to fresh air in otuoke.Chai there is god "O"
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by favouredon(f): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Fadelex:
The road might have been abandoned before now but there is construction going on presently though its been like that for like one year cheesy. As for naming it after Jonathan, do u guys want Buhari to claim d road (as if its one big achievement) grin

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by teemahteemah(f): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
transit4:
Get MTN 1gb for #1200 (Airtime/ Recharge card)
0806 723 8533 (SMS/ Whatsapp/ Calls) And get a
free Mobile app for your website or Blog
Hope I won't send my airtime and start looking for you o. Hope u r reliable sha, I no wan begiin tell stories
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by saasala(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2015
modskiller:
That should be the "Expressway of No Return" and they should inscribe under the sign post thus ""Ply This Route At Thy Own Peril""

You be weyrey I swear down... grin
modskiller:

You be weyrey I swear down...
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by mikron(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
and what is wrong if a street is named after him? last i checked other past leaders also has major roads named after them in abuja so whats the big deal here?
Re: Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? by meforyou1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op, the road is still under construction

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) / Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.