Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In (2216 Views)

Should I Get A Psp Or Ps Vita For Handheld Gaming? Confused / Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2009
YEAH!

Your heard me right good times are here for PSP lovers, I was going through the net and found this great psp competition and decided to share with you guys. You make a video and upload it on youtube and if you win Sony gives you a PSP 3000 and 20games to play on it here are the details below

Best of luck!

Your world. Your PSP.

We're offering the chance for three of you to win a PSP with 20 top games, by showing us what makes up your world.

All you have to do is create a video representing your whole world in your hands - by holding as many objects that represent you as you can while being filmed. Feel free to approach the challenge however you like, and if you know a few clever techniques with effects, then show them off! At the end of the competition a team of judges will review the entrants, and award the prizes based on a range of categories.

Check out some of the videos that have already been entered as well as our three attempts, then create your own video and upload it. What are you waiting for?

Entries close midnight 31st March.

ยป Upload your entries to http://www.youtube.com/group/yourwholeworld

Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2009
infoseye pls i just got a psp but can't play iso/cso games which i could do on my previous psp . i need directions on how to hack it. it's a 4.05 firmware.
and a psp 2001.
pls help
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2009
OK, where are you located? I could meet u and help you do it for free
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
location is minna niger state.
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2009
infoseye pls lead me in any way u can so i can successfully be able to enjoy my PSP to the fullest. Thanks.
I'm in minna and u must be in lagos right?
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
WOw thats far from ibadan am in ibadan dont worry I give a website tomorrow on how to hack your psp but note do at ur own risk cuzz u can damage your psp in the process or open google then type psp hacks or how to hack psp.
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
infoseye tanx. I'll expect d website link. How bad are these damages?
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2009
Infoseye, I'm still expecting the website link on how to soil my PSP. Thanks man
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2009
here is the link http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

PLS PLS AND PLS Do at your own risk and make sure you read the steps carefully before trying them at all and then secondly you must have a hacked psp to create a magic memorytick.

HAppy Hacking bro grin
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2009
Tanx bro. I'll give u feedbacks.
Are only an expert on psp?
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2009
grin You welcome am also into Xbox Ps2 PSP and Wii soiling big time in ibadan.

Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2009
Wow, seems like u're the PSP expert on nairaland too.
Soiling seems like a difficult thing to do. So it must cost alot. Like how much per PSP.
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2009
am the best in nairaland grin Well I charge according to my customers pocket but if u need solid hacking and customizing your PSP XMB between 2000 or 5k sha
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by tunamania(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2009
@infoseye
Guy pls i'm in ib and i'd like to know how to meet you for some info and probably exchange of games i gat some pretty nice games too and pls how much is psp charger for phat but i guess they are all the same and where exactly can i get it in ibadan and i'd really like to contact you
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2009
tunamania:

@infoseye
Guy pls i'm in ib and i'd like to know how to meet you for some information and probably exchange of games i gat some pretty nice games too and pls how much is psp charger for phat but i guess they are all the same and where exactly can i get it in ibadan and i'd really like to contact you
Yea I stay in ibadan also check your mail I replied you am waiting for your reply.
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Timsilver(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hi wats up infoseye i luv wat u doing in here.just keep d good work up.anyway i'll be comin 2 ibadan soon & will lik us 2 meet & trade stuffs lik games.
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2009
Timsilver:

Hi wats up infoseye i luv wat u doing in here.just keep d good work up.anyway i'll be comin 2 ibadan soon & will lik us 2 meet & trade stuffs lik games.

THanks for your comment Yes am the guy that rocks in nairaland when it comes to PSP pimping etc, yea whats your phone number and where you located ibadan lets meet and exchange games.
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Cypha8: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2009
Infoseye, since my new PSP is a OFW 4.05, I'll be needing a pandora battery. How much is a slim battery? Do you sell? I think u're the closest dealer to me. Or do you know any dealer closer to Minna? Pls Let me know. Pls reply Inforseye
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by Infoseye(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Show Us Your Whole World In Your Hands And Win A Psp 3000 With Over 20 Games In by otikpoko(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
Infoseye,are you the owner of that psp that has light all over it?I like that psp.

(1) (Reply)

Free African Source File Game Made In Blender 3D / Help! Link For Fm 2015 / Are There Online Poker Player In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.