Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! (35669 Views)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Mhizizzy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice thread
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Krisgift(f): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
cronsberg:

Your thoughts are as worthless and useless to a guy as the zimbabwean currency. This right here is why i tell guys never to take advice from women. Can you imagine? wait till the woman is ready . while the sucker is busy waiting for the woman to be ready, another sharp guy will giving it to her night and day, and she will still not be ready untill she is above 30 or so with a couple of bastard children. Asking advice from women concerning relationships is like asking an antelope how to hunt, it will lead you right to failure

Hehehehe

Cool down bro....you sound pained, were you heart broken?
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Atlantian:
Everyone seem to professional in advising about sex and relationship these days. Dont we have inventive and manufacturing ideas for products and services in this country ? Why is sex such a talked about issue ? Na wa o
Why is it that the Issue of Sex is always the Topic of Discussion on Nairaland, kai nt only on Nairaland but among the whole Youths. Hmm! Especially among my Palz, we just Love discussing about Girlz.
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Arami92: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
what about virgins who don't care to wait for marriage but are waiting for true love??

Many men claim to be put off by hard to get so what are the clues a woman should look for to make sure a man values her??

Men go through all extremes to woo a woman, how do you know when a guy truly cares for you, and when he's just playing the game really well??
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by BizBayo: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Silvofitz:
The bottom line is, sex is not okay until marriage is consummated. Any sex before or outside marriage means the woman is cheap. Basic.

what about the man, cost?
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Splendidee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
I see it as an individual differences

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Yommiefish(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
What's Love without Cash!

More and more young Africans are discovering that they can make farming a profitable career.

I bet you would want to start after seeing this and my other posts on Nairaland.

https://youngafricanleaders.state.gov/nigerian-catfish-farmer-believes-in-african-dream/?print=print

Follow us on: www.Facebook.com/NaijaCatfishBreeders
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by ihedinobi2: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
As a man, I take pains to avoid sexual interest in women I like. It always heads in unholy directions for me. I treat sex like a natural consequence so if we connect right in other ways the sex won't be a problem. That is to answer the idea that if a man doesn't want to have sèx with you there's any kind of problem. There isn't. Romance itself assumes sex. So the problem is really when sex becomes such an obvious theme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.