Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) (34150 Views)

Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun / ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Segadem(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2015
ok
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2015
tyson99:
Hustle yi sha ni koko,God bless our hustles
Just what I wanted to say
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Agboro bois go begin demand marching ground fee
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by lollystiver(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2015
two pix with same car do all the salers in abuju sale in that one same car@OP
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Johnnoo(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Fighting for Survival
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Way to survive,man must wack whether good or bad. :-XWay to survive,man must wack whether good or bad.
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by pure2012soul(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Nigerians can be very innovative. Thumbs up to all honest hustlers
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by akanoye15: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2015
you are a dullard. home of course. do you have a certificate?
FastShipping:
So where do they put all these at the end of the day sales?
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by platz(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Op..... Forget this ppl If you give them shop for free bet me they won't stay in it
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by ipreach: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Nigerians always have options when things becomes difficult
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2015
jephri:
finally u made it
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Visocrate(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2015
FastShipping:
So where do they put all these at the end of the day sales?
drive home with it and come back the next day with new rice , beans and stiyu

1 Like

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by chudy144(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
stinggy:
Their homes of course.
Thousands of people in abuja still live inside their car.
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by anumide(f): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
jephri:

it's on front-page, come claim your birthright undecided
jephri:
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by stinggy(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Thousands of people in abuja still live inside their car.
I haven't encountered one yet.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]This happens everywhere

****see my signature****[/size]
yeah,Master P and E-40 used to sell CDs and unsigned mixtapes and albums behind their car trunks,its nothing new
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by xeeco: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Emekamex:
This will kill SMEs which are the backbone for a growing economy.

Do you know what you are saying? What is SME

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by wordbank(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Monalisa185:
A
A for Ariaria main market
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2015
stinggy:

I haven't encountered one yet.

U can visit Abuja den. try n spend time there. In kubwa which is outside town, 1 bedroom flat goes for 360k average so most people don't put their mind dere ooo.

Inside town na 500k average for 1 bedroom flat.
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Emekamex(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
xeeco:

Do you know what you are saying? What is SME
Small businesses with small number of employees; so how does trading not fit in?
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by stinggy(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

U can visit Abuja den. try n spend time there. In kubwa which is outside town, 1 bedroom flat goes for 360k average so most people don't put their mind dere ooo.

Inside town na 500k average for 1 bedroom flat.
When I said I haven't encountered such you should know I stay here too.

The prices you quoted for kubwa and town are even on the cheap side though.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by modskiller(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2015
mizjules:

The economy sent them and yes na by force, else they will be force to turn to start stealing

You just had to type without thinking!

There are better ways you could make ends meet in better locations with good rent fee.

If you ask me, that ain't suffering, it's the kinda "I dey Abuja dey do business" mentality our people have. Don't tell me there are people who sell far away from that place and don't make money.

P.S. Your Landlord used my phone to make the first comment, she's wack.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Bflexing(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Innovation at its peak. There is always a way out
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
stinggy:

When I said I haven't encountered such you should know I stay here too.

The prices you quoted for kubwa and town are even on the cheap side though.

Those Prices I listed are "average" as I already mentioned.

People who live inside their cars parks under bridges n inside hotels/clubs.

Ur paroles should say weda u will notice dem or not.
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Jalal(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by damiloladuke: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2015
This more cost effective

SHE CAME WITH 3 FRIENDS TO MEET ME AT THE EATERY - PART 2 www.nairaland.com/2390775/she-came-3-friends-meet

SHE CAME WITH 3FRIENDS TO MEET ME AT THE EATERY - PART 1 www.nairaland.com/2375729/she-came-3-friends-meet
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Hehehehehehe........Nigerians,making impossibilities possible....I love the idea of the mobile shop though

1 Like

Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by Horpeyemi93(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2015
There would be a day the masses would have nothing to consume but the Riches
Re: Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2015
survival of the fittest!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S. / FCMB Shuts Down Branches, Sacks Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.