Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. (30046 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Fredayn(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mr moses I took my time to follow this thread carefully and I am impressed with the good work you are doing.
I have some suppliers on alibaba that insist I should pay using WU/moneygram but this has never been my method of payment . I have their bank account number. Can you help with the payment in RMB and shipping of goods to Nigeria. Most of this supplier are alibaba manufacturer and we negotiate price before payment. I hope you can offer this service of payment and shipping?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Fredayn:
Mr moses I took my time to follow this thread carefully and I am impressed with the good work you are doing.
I have some suppliers on alibaba that insist I should pay using WU/moneygram but this has never been my method of payment . I have their bank account number. Can you help with the payment in RMB and shipping of goods to Nigeria. Most of this supplier are alibaba manufacturer and we negotiate price before payment. I hope you can offer this service of payment and shipping?

Good Morning Sir.
Yes, we can assist you release the payment to the merchant in china. Just forward us the agree price, item details , item weblink and the merchant contact details to our email and we will kick off the processing immediately. Please remember to include your phone number in the email.
Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Fredayn(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you. I need your email address and phone number please.
And Can you help shipping goods worth 35-50kg to Nigeria?
I have a 35kg goods in Ningbo to be send to Nigeria. What's your price for this?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Good Morning Sire,

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.!!! Express With Battery = $10/#450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria Express Without Battery = $9/#450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria Normal With Battery = $6/#400. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria Normal Without Battery = $5/#380. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing. Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays. Express Delivery = Daily Basics. Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.
Please do find my email and other contact details on my profile signature...
Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Fredayn:
Thank you. I need your email address and phone number please.
And Can you help shipping goods worth 35-50kg to Nigeria?
I have a 35kg goods in Ningbo to be send to Nigeria. What's your price for this?

Good Morning Sire, OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.!!! Express With Battery = $10/#450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria Express Without Battery = $9/ #450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria Normal With Battery = $6/#400. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria Normal Without Battery = $5/#380. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing. Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays. Express Delivery = Daily Basics. Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along. Please do find my email and other contact details on my profile signature... Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by EagleScribes: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Do you have an office in Lagos where I can pick up my goods if I order for them?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2015
EagleScribes:
Do you have an office in Lagos where I can pick up my goods if I order for them?

Good morning sir...
Our Nigeria operational office is in yenagoa and goods are instantly cleared right in the airport and why pickup & delivery of the goods to any client location in Nigeria is handle by IBL PROCUREMENT... So that is how our clients nation-wide has been receiving their items/goods.
Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by gentle007(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Tcharlx:

For quick response to inquiries;
For friendly customer service;
For effective communication;
For friendly and competitive rates/charges;
For demystifying 1688 and other chinese sites.... Its ale-Air all the way....!

I tell you, they live up to the aforementioned traits.
And these traits are very essential in the business where trust is the watch word. Thumbs up abbe
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Gbotun(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am sorry it took me this long to write my review on @AleAirHub.

Have been transacting business with many individuals both online and off-line but have never
met anyone has transparent as Moses of @AleAirhub.

Actually,the first time I contacted him,I was sceptical about the service but he took away any iota of fear with his communications,carrying me along every step of the transaction.

If I am asked to rate his service and customers relations on a scale of 10,I will give him 10.5 .

Jokes apart,he really deserves it and I know deep within me.

@AleAirHub,if you keep up like this believe me,the sky is your starting point.

I remain my humble self,Gbolagade Babatunde[babsauthentic001@gmail.com]
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Dousman: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gbotun:

Have been transacting business with many individuals both online and off-line but have never

Actually,the first time I contacted him,I was sceptical about the service but he took away any iota of fear with his communications,carrying me along every step of the transaction.

If I am asked to rate his service and customers relations on a scale of 10,I will give him 10.5 .

Hmmm. I am not surprise about these recommendation of Mr. Moses of Aleairpay. He has prove to be a true servant to all his clients... Moses this is just the beginning of good things ahead of you... Keep it up
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Fredayn(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
If all this thing is really through about him I think I should try him then. If you really recommend his service please let some people here give me go ahead. With thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gbotun:

Good Afternoon Babatunde....

Know Amount Of Words Will Ever Be Enough To Appreciate Your Comment, I Once Told You Last Months On Our [b][Whatsapp Chat][/b] That I Am A Servant To All Clients And It Is My Duty To Delivery At Every Task Given To Me Within The Short Space Of Time Because Without Prudent Clients Like You, Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services [ALE-AIRPAY] Meant Not Exist... Thank You Sir And We Will Put More Efforts To Our Services So As To Met Your Demand And Other Clients Demand Too....

Bravo Sir And Be Celebrated In These New Month....

Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services [ALE-AIRPAY]
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Carmal90(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Abbeyforex,

Thanks For Your Comment. In Remark To Your Two Questions

Exchange Rate: Our Exchange Is Perfectly Ok Compare To Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate And The Highest We Have Exchange Dollar / Naira These Year Was 217.7 Against Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate Of 220/230. So When Our Buying Rate Decrease We Also Adjust Our Rate Also.

Safe: For Those That Have Use Our Services To Get Payment And Pre-Procurement Services Has Been Satisfy.

Here are the few emails addresses of nairaland users that has tested & use our services:
Charles
tcharlytoo@yahoo.com

Babatunde
babsauthentic001@ gmail.com

Akintunde
akinl@ymail.com

Feyintola
olawalefeyintolaeyimofe@gmail.com .

We have quite numbers of their emails but will can only release these few once. So do with your best of knowledge contact any of them about our services and do have a great weekend ahead.

Thanks
evening bro,want to buy from those listed sites,bt d system is still showing chines language,,,pls i want breast lift pack from any of the said site..want the uotation,and ur bank details.....
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
We Are Glad To Announce To You That We Now Render Direct Shipping From China To Nigeria, Togo, Benin Rep & Ghana For All Our Prudent

Clients And Our Time Frame Is As Follow;
Express: 24/48hours – Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Normal:5/8days - Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Other Countries Like Togo, Ghana And Benin Rep.
Express: 3/4working Days – Upon Leaving China.
Normal: 6/10days - Upon Leaving China

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.

Express With Battery = $10/#450.
Express Without Battery = $9/#450
Normal With Battery = $6/#420
Normal Without Battery = $5/#420
CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing.
Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

OUR OTHER COUNTRY SHIPPING RATE

BENIN REP RATE
Express: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $10.5/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Rate Discounted, Call Us For More Info...
TOGO RATE

Express: $13/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $11.3/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
GHANA RATE

Express: $14/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
PICKUP AND DELIVERY ON ITEMS TO CLIENTS NATIONWIDE ON WORKING & WEEKEND DAYS IS NOW AVAILABLE AND IT WILL BE HANDLING BY KRIXMAS LOGISITCS & IBL PROCUREMENT.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Note: Please Note That Any Goods Below 15Kilo Will Be Shipped Though Express Expect We Have Groupage Of Goods Then It Can Be Arrange For Normal Cargo Shipping....
Thanks For Your Patronage
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services,
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Updated 3/12/2015

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Carmal90:

evening bro,want to buy from those listed sites,bt d system is still showing chines language,,,pls i want breast lift pack from any of the said site..want the uotation,and ur bank details.....
Carmallaide@gmail.com

Good Evening,

Please Kindly Check Your Email

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Carmal90(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening,

Please Kindly Check Your Email

Thanks
Done that bros,but still in china language..pls i need instant breast lift..tanx
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Carmal90:

Done that bros,but still in china language..pls i need instant breast lift..tanx

Good Evening Carmal90.

We Have Done Our Best To Source Those Links Of Breast Lift For You And It Is Expected To Visit Those Links With Your Google Chrome Browser On Your Android Smart Phones, Tablet Pc, Computer Or Public Cafe To Enable You Get Clear Details Of The One That Meet Your Requirement.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1179535061.html?spm=a261y.7663282.1998411376.1.mv1qd9

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1179696356.html?spm=0.0.0.0.if4AZ7

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1261637046.html?spm=0.0.0.0.if4AZ7

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1153539016.html?spm=0.0.0.0.if4AZ7

Thanks

Best Regards
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
AleAirHub:
We Are Glad To Announce To You That We Now Render Direct Shipping From China To Nigeria, Togo, Benin Rep & Ghana For All Our Prudent

Clients And Our Time Frame Is As Follow;
Express: 24/48hours – Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Normal:5/8days - Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Other Countries Like Togo, Ghana And Benin Rep.
Express: 3/4working Days – Upon Leaving China.
Normal: 6/10days - Upon Leaving China

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.

Express With Battery = $10/#450.
Express Without Battery = $9/#450
Normal With Battery = $6/#400
Normal Without Battery = $5/#380.
CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing.
Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

OUR OTHER COUNTRY SHIPPING RATE

BENIN REP RATE
Express: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $10.5/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

TOGO RATE

Express: $13/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $11.3/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

GHANA RATE

Express: $14/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
PICKUP AND DELIVERY ON ITEMS TO CLIENTS NATIONWIDE ON WORKING & WEEKEND DAYS IS NOW AVAILABLE AND IT WILL BE HANDLING BY KRIXMAS LOGISITCS & IBL PROCUREMENT.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Thanks For Your Patronage
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services,
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by mastercee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tested and trusted. They helped me bought goods from a stubborn seller online without any challenge, now I have my goods in my small warehouse ready to be sold at times two the amount I purchased.

I strongly recommend for your use.

Keep up the good work AleAirHub
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2015
mastercee:
Tested and trusted. They helped me bought goods from a stubborn seller online without any challenge, now I have my goods in my small warehouse ready to be sold at times two the amount I purchased.

Good Morning Mastercee.
Thanks for your recommendation and it was really nice doing business with you sir...
Thanks
Bravo
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Xzevian(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2015
mastercee:

@ mastercee, I have being trying to get in touch with you endlessly but no look. Hw do i get you? Ɣou can pls email me your number to xzevian@gmail.com
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by abbeyforex(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Carmal90.

We Have Done Our Best To Source Those Links Of Breast Lift For You And It Is Expected To Visit Those Links With Your Google Chrome Browser On Your Android Smart Phones, Tablet Pc, Computer Or Public Cafe To Enable You Get Clear Details Of The One That Meet Your Requirement.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1179535061.html?spm=a261y.7663282.1998411376.1.mv1qd9

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1179696356.html?spm=0.0.0.0.if4AZ7

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1261637046.html?spm=0.0.0.0.if4AZ7

http://detail.1688.com/offer/1153539016.html?spm=0.0.0.0.if4AZ7

Thanks

Best Regards

All these ones are nip ple cover and sin bra,they are not Instant Breast Lifts. This is how a breast lift look like:

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Carmal90(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
abbeyforex:

All these ones are nip ple cover and sin bra,they are not Instant Breast Lifts. This is how a breast lift look like:
I had my reservation that is why am yet to contact the man about the stuffs..
I need to buy instant breast lift pack,how? And how can i choose my personal logistics agent while shopping on aliexpress?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
abbeyforex:

Thanks for your simple pictures and we have already solve that with the client....
Bravo

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good Evening Everyone!!!.

Attention Please !!!.

From Henceforth We Will Never Respond To Any Buying Email Request Website Link That Do Have Buyer Protection And Security Measure Of 99% Percent.

It Is So Annoying After Taking Our Time To Update Some Importation Tips/Reviews Of All Aspect , Some Individual Still Fall For Some Fake Chinese Website Scammers. It Could Have Been Better That Most Persons That Come Across Our Updates Should Stick To These Thread For Update And Even If They Don't Use Our Services God Almighty Will Keep Fueling Our Day To Day Activities Of ALE-AIRPAY. Please If You Cant Source Your Items From Our Recommended Websites Or Other Well Known Website ; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/1#35040517 . Please Don't Even Waste Your Precious Time To Send Us A Mail Because That Email Will Not Be Treated.

Case Study Website: wholesalechinacommodity.com .

Analysis Details shocked shocked shocked

Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necessarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

Security Trustworthy: 0% shocked shocked shocked shocked

Newly Updated Scam Record: Please Check The Attach Picture.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please It Is Adviseable You Source Your Goods From These Recommended Site Find On These Very Link; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/1#35040517 .

Food For Thought: Chinese Scammers Only Scam People That Are Very Greed & People That Are Not Security Conscious Of Online Shopping!!!!!!

Credits:Scamadviser, Moses & Ale-AirPay Team

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by abbeyforex(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
abbeyforex:
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.

Thanks For The Update
Bravo!!!
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good Afternoon Every-One

On Behalf Of My Humble Self Moses.E & Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Team Operator Of Ale-AirPay We Are Using These Medium To Appreciate All Our Esteem Customers For All Your Patronages. We Started Yesterday, Because Of Your Patronage & Recommendation We Have Extended Our Services To Other Neighbouring Countries Like Togo, Ghana , Benin-Rep. No Amount Of Words In Writing Could Be Enough To Express Our Appreciation And To Every Nairaland Team / Crew....

Cc: Seun
Cc: Okueq
Cc: Ale-AirPay Team,China & Nigeria.
Cc: Ibl
Cc: Rational Logistics. Ltd
Cc: T.I.U Global Services Ltd
Cc: Philland Eng. Services
Cc: Theocracy Int Ventures
Cc: Felbox Global Ltd
Cc: Justy Automobile Ltd
Cc: All Our Clients

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Good Morning...

Payment To Merchant Procedures Request.

Please Send Us The Merchant Details, Item Link , Agree Price , Your Known Username To The Merchant. Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Cost.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buying Request Procedures

Send Us An Email In These Format

Email Subject: Quotation Request

Description : Item Name, Color, Size, etc

Weblink: The Item Link

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Name : Your Name & Phone Number

Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Quotation Cost.

Please Note That We Don't Give Quotation On Whatsapp Chat Or BBm Chat

Thanks
Bravo !!!

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
[b]Good Evening Our Esteem Customers !!!.

After Much Negotiation With Our Partner BDC Agent About Our Buying Dollar Rate That Was Between The Range Of $1 - 227/230. We Are Glad To Announce To All Our Prudent Customers In Nigeria , Togo , Ghana And Benin Rep That Our New Officially Rate Is Now $1 / 219.6 And These New Changes Start Immediately 12 Am Midnight Of 14/8/2015. We All So Use These Medium To Inform All Our Client That Has Submitted A Buying Request Quotation Of Which Total Buying Cost Was Sent To All Of You Is Non Longer Valid, So It Is Expected To Visit Those Links Again And Resend Us The Buying Link So As To Enable These Our New Exchange Rate!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our New Updated Buying Commission

$1-$120 - $8

$121- $300 - 8%

$400 - Above - 4%

Paypal Payment Commission

100 - Above - $8 Flat Rate
Minimum Payment Order Request : $100 And Above.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our Newly Updated Shipping Details

* All Total Goods Weight Of 1Kg - 9Kg Shall Be Express Shipping Method Expect We Other Customers Available Goods In Our Warehouse Then We May Group-age The Goods Together.

* Valuable Items Like Watches, Necklace , Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer Will Be Express Shipping. Only Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer That Has Total Weight Of 12kg May Be Consider For Normal Shipping To Nigeria Or Other Countries.

* Our Shipping Rate Charges Still Remain The Same

* All Our Client Goods Must Be Inspected Before It Leave China To Nigeria So Has To Reduce Defect To 10% Level.

Our Services Updated Guidelines

* Please Not That We Don't Give Quotation Cost Breakdown Though Whatsapp, BBm But Only Though Email.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For Product Reviews Before Going For The Product.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For MQO Of The Product Before Sending Us The Link.
* Please It Assume That You Know The Person That You Are Asking Us To Send Money Or Paypal Payment To With Your Best Of Knowledge And If Anything Went Wrong Between Both Parties We Shall Not Be Hold Liable For Any Damages, So Be Ware!!!. shocked shocked shocked
* We Shall Not Honor Any Buying Request That Comes From A Site That Don't Have Buyer Protection Right / Policies, Please Take Note.
* From Time To Time We Shall Be Updating Our Dollar Rate Depending On Our Daily Buying Rate, etc.

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Quotation Cost.

Please Send Us The Merchant Details, Item Link , Agree Price , Your Known Username To The Merchant. Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Cost.

Lastly, They May Be Delay Responding To Buying Request From Chinese Language Sites Like 1688.com, Taoboa Because We Are Currently Carry Out Upgrading & Maintenance Work In Our China Warehouse Everything Will Be Fully By On 18/7/2015 Normal. Please Note That The Maintenance Don't Stop Paypal Payment And Other Means Will Also Be Use To Attend To Our Customer Who Still Submit Buying Request.

All These Effort Was Review To Enable Us Serve Our Customer Better And Also Make Their Goods Get To Nigeria On Time Because We Don't Like To Stock Customer Goods Like That Of Other Shipping Agent Do....

For Any Inquires And Buying And Payment Request, Mail Us On Instantpay25 [At] Gmail Dot Com Cc Securesuccess1988 [At] Gmail Dot Com

Thanks And Best Regards

Moses,E
F: Ale-AirPay[/b]

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2015
AleAirHub:
[b]Good Evening Our Esteem Customers !!!.

After Much Negotiation With Our Partner BDC Agent About Our Buying Dollar Rate That Was Between The Range Of $1 - 227/230. We Are Glad To Announce To All Our Prudent Customers In Nigeria , Togo , Ghana And Benin Rep That Our New Officially Rate Is Now $1 / 219.6 And These New Changes Start Immediately 12 Am Midnight Of 14/8/2015. We All So Use These Medium To Inform All Our Client That Has Submitted A Buying Request Quotation Of Which Total Buying Cost Was Sent To All Of You Is Non Longer Valid, So It Is Expected To Visit Those Links Again And Resend Us The Buying Link So As To Enable These Our New Exchange Rate!!!

[color=#000000]Our New Updated Buying Commission

$1-$120 - $8

$121- $300 - 8%

$400 - Above - 4%

Paypal Payment Commission

100 - Above - $8 Flat Rate
Minimum Payment Order Request : $100 And Above.

Our Newly Updated Shipping Details

* All Total Goods Weight Of 1Kg - 9Kg Shall Be Express Shipping Method Expect We Other Customers Available Goods In Our Warehouse Then We May Group-age The Goods Together.

* Valuable Items Like Watches, Necklace , Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer Will Be Express Shipping. Only Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer That Has Total Weight Of 12kg May Be Consider For Normal Shipping To Nigeria Or Other Countries.

* Our Shipping Rate Charges Still Remain The Same

* All Our Client Goods Must Be Inspected Before It Leave China To Nigeria So Has To Reduce Defect To 10% Level.

Our Services Updated Guidelines

* Please Not That We Don't Give Quotation Cost Breakdown Though Whatsapp, BBm But Only Though Email.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For Product Reviews Before Going For The Product.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For MQO Of The Product Before Sending Us The Link.
* Please It Assume That You Know The Person That You Are Asking Us To Send Money Or Paypal Payment To With Your Best Of Knowledge And If Anything Went Wrong Between Both Parties We Shall Not Be Hold Liable For Any Damages, So Be Ware!!!. shocked shocked shocked
* We Shall Not Honor Any Buying Request That Comes From A Site That Don't Have Buyer Protection Right / Policies, Please Take Note.
* From Time To Time We Shall Be Updating Our Dollar Rate Depending On Our Daily Buying Rate, etc.

Lastly, They May Be Delay Responding To Buying Request From Chinese Language Sites Like 1688.com, Taoboa Because We Are Currently Carry Out Upgrading & Maintenance Work In Our China Warehouse Everything Will Be Fully By On 18/7/2015 Normal. Please Note That The Maintenance Don't Stop Paypal Payment And Other Means Will Also Be Use To Attend To Our Customer Who Still Submit Buying Request.

All These Effort Was Review To Enable Us Serve Our Customer Better And Also Make Their Goods Get To Nigeria On Time Because We Don't Like To Stock Customer Goods Like That Of Other Shipping Agent Do....

For Any Inquires And Buying And Payment Request, Mail Us On Instantpay25 [At] Gmail Dot Com Cc Securesuccess1988 [At] Gmail Dot Com

Thanks And Best Regards

Moses,E
F: Ale-AirPay[/b][/color]

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by valarinz: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Hello AleAirHub

I sent u an email containing my quotation, pls check and reply.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Binance Drops Naira From P2P Portal / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / Forbes: Dangote’s Wealth Dips By $2b, Adenuga‘s Up By $3.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.