Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. (30045 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Princzsmith(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls which of these online stores is cheapest,ve been surfing Dhgate and 1688 and from what i saw,dhgate was better but people quote other sites as better...
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

You'd hear from me
No problem. Thank You Sir
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princzsmith:
pls which of these online stores is cheapest,ve been surfing Dhgate and 1688 and from what i saw,dhgate was better but people quote other sites as better...
1688.com still remains the best place to get items at a good cheaper rate for now!!!
Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 2:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Princzsmith:
pls i need an affordable shipping company to do my shipping from China fasster
Somebody should put me through plssss,i need it urgently
Good morning.
we render shipping also, please feel free to contact us on that.
thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
AleAirHub:
yes we can.

I sent you a mail from Royal... @gmail.com. Your urgent response and or acknowledgment would be a great decider. Thank you
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

I sent you a mail from Royal... @gmail.com.
Your urgent response and or acknowledgment would be a great decider.
Thank you

Please Kindly Check Your Mail.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by ollybode(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi Moses, whats up,I didnt hear from you.How far?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
ollybode:
Hi Moses, whats up,I didnt hear from you.How far?

Good Evening Sir,

Everything Is Currently Been Process Base On Your Request Sir, We Will Talk On Whatsapp When I Get Home Sir.

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Gadgetmobil(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please Kindly Check Your Mail.
I have responded, please use the second mail
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=Gadgetmobil post=38608665]

I have responded, please use the second mail [/quote
K, sir. We will get back to you sir.
Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
[b]Good Morning Our Dear Customers....

Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Please Be Inform That Our New Shipping Minimum Kilo Rate To Ghana , Benin Rep , Togo & Cameroon
Is 5 Kilo And Any Kilo Less Than 5 Kilo Will Be Calculated 5 Kilo.
These Notice Does Not Affect Our Nigerians Clients, Please Take Note!!!...

We Don't Give Quotation Including Shipping Charges To Nigeria At When Procurement Is Been Calculated, Shipping & Custom Charges Can Only Be Determine When Goods Has Arrive Our China Warehouse And Kilo Weight Is Been Measure.

Payment Be Made To Pickup & Delivery Company To Waybill Goods To Any Client Location Is Between Both Parties Involve Not Ale-AirPay.

Please Before Shipping Any Items To Our China Warehouse/Hub It Is Always Advisable To Contact Us To Know If The Item Is Contraband Or The Items Violate China & International Shipping Laws.

Please Be Reminder That Ale-AirPay And Co Will Never Be Hold Responsible For Any Goods Be Seize By China Or Nigeria Custom Because They Violate Both Countries Laws, Human - Right Protections, etc.

Ale-AirPay Does Not Have Any Other Nigeria Representative Expect Only E.Moses, So Beware. shocked

Our Transaction Mode For Now Is Our Mail And Our Webpage Is Under Construction...

Moses,E.Ale-AirPay Teams In China & Nigeria Shall Never Be Hold For Any Omissions From The Buyer That Failed To Ascertain Their Choices In Color, Sizes, etc. It Is A Duty Of The Buyer To Supply All These Information Along When Sending Us The Buying Request Inquiries.
Ale-AirPay
[/b][/color]

Thank You For Your Understanding.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by omoh50(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anybody interested in Quality Skmei unisex Military Wrist Watch Plastic Chain, has Dual Time digital and analogue display plus Alarm, Stopwatch and date. I also have V6 Supper Speed Dual Time Zone Watch. Both wholesale MOQ 5pcs and retail. Contact ASAP.

Single piece Skmei Military Watch = N3300

From 5 piece Skmei Military Watch = N2400

Single piece V6 Supper Speed Watch = N2500

From 5piece V6 Supper Speed Watch = N2000

WhatsApp or call 0-8-0-7-3-2-2-3-2-6-5...

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
THE GAME-CHANGER

Does anybody ever think of importing KNOWLEDGE instead of just products. Most of these items people import can be easily produced here in Nigeria with the proper machinery and know-how. Why not connect with these manufacturers and find a way of learning to produce and manufacture most of these products to make Nigeria become and industrial giant. I believe that was how China got to where they are today..

Everybody takes pride in importing, looking for which stuff to import. Nobody thinks of importing the KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and TECHNOLOGY. We wait for China to produce and them, with few clicks of a phone or computer button, you import. That is not how a nation grows
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good Afternoon Everyone
It Is Not A News Again That Something Great Is About To Happened In Online Shopping 11/11/2015 “ Basically From China Importation Member” And Many People Are Gearing Up For gods Of 50% To Speedily Answer Their Prayers….Hmmm (Awuf)…
In Order Not To Miss Out From The Offer Now And Here Is How To Go About From Some Site And Any Sites That The Procedure Is Not Listed Here Please So Your Finding / Research Also…..

1. Site: Aliexpress.com

We Learnt That The 50% Offer Has Already Applied In About 100 Million Items And The Prices Will Effect From 11/11/2015 Till 12am Midnight.

Fashion & Accessories Offer Link; http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/1111_accessories.htm?spm=5261.7726059.0.128.6pJLtW

Electronics Link ; http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/1111_electronics.htm?spm=5261.7726059.0.124.6pJLtW

Sports & Outdoors Link;
http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/1111_sports.htm?spm=5261.7726059.0.132.6pJLtW

Men & Women's Clothing link; http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/1111_clothing.htm?spm=5261.7726059.0.126.6pJLtW

Kids & Mother; http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/1111_kids_mother.htm?spm=5261.7726059.0.136.6pJLtW

Home & Lifestyle; http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/1111_lifestyle.htm?spm=5261.7726059.0.130.6pJLtW

Now You Know The Links To The Items, The Next Step Is On How To Place The Order.

1. Kindly Visit Any Of Those Categories Of Links Listed Above And Do You’re Sourcing And Why You Are Doing Your Sourcing Kindly Take Note Of The Items That Has A Tag (11.11. Global Shopping Festival 2015).

2. Contact The Seller / Merchant In These Formats (Hi’ Please Do You Support Shipment To Any Forwarding Agent Address In China Yes Or No. Thanks). So Once The Seller / Merchant Reply Yes It Means The Transaction Can Scale Well And If The Reply Is NO Then The Transaction Will Not.

3. Now That You Know Those Who Support the 11/11 Offer and Shipment to Any Logistic Coy Address in China, Next Is for You to Kindly Arrange the Links with Order Supporting Details like the Color, Sizes, etc And Send It Direct to Our Email.

4. Once We Received The Buying Quotation Request, We Will Immediately Reply You The Cost Base On The Price The Seller / Merchant Is Will To Seller It On 11/11/2015.

5. Next Is For You To Procedure To Bank And Make The Payment And Once The Payment Details Is Received, Your Order Will Be Book On Hold And The Payment Will Be Release 12am Midnight Of 11/11/2015 Till 11/11/2015 11:58pm Of That Day.
Remark:

1. All These Steps Must Be Follow Not To Miss Out Form The Offer

2. When Sending Us Your Payment Details Also Include Your Correct Banking Details As Well Should Be Case Your Order Miss Out From The Offer To Enable Us Make A Refund.

3. All Refunding Of Cash Shall Attract #200 Fees.

4. Only Sites That Has Buyer Protection Shall Be Approve And Process By Ale-Airpay.

5. To Avoid Rushing & Miss Out From The Offer We Will Adjoin You To Start Your Order Placement Now Because We Shall Be Very Busy On That Faithful Day And Our Reply On Whatsapp, Wechat Will Be Limited.

Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Disclaimer
Moses,E.Ale-AirPay Teams In China & Nigeria Shall Never Be Hold For Any Omissions From The Buyer That Failed To Ascertain Their Choices In Color, Sizes, etc. It Is A Duty Of The Buyer To Supply All These Information Along When Sending Us The Buying Request Inquiries.
Ale-AirPay

Cc Winetrapper

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by nonpareil: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
@ale-pay, please can someone get good quality (origial) product like:-
1). laduies shoes. 2). handbag. 3). cloths. 4). original gold necklace. and 5). hand sawing machine.
Thnak
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Franky826: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
nonpareil:
@ale-pay, please can someone get good quality (origial) product like:-

1). laduies shoes.
2). handbag.
3). cloths.
4). original gold necklace. and
5). hand sawing machine.

Thank

Good Afternoon Sir/Ma....

No Well Know E-commence Sites Can Ever Guaranty 100% Of The Items Been Listed In Their Sites Mostly If It Is Not Fulfill By The Website Operators Because Many Individual / Merchant List Their Good & Bad Items For Buyers....
The Best Way To Go About It...
1. Don't buy well know branded name of items from Aliexpress , Alibaba. it is total fake are reap of one cash.
2.it is always advise to import samples 1st before large qty.
3.Don't be carry away by price of the items instead take your time to go though the seller reviews from the buyers who has purchase items from the seller store.
4. I Will advice you take your time to go though these our thread , read all to the last page and you will get more insights. https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/1#34866816

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Franky826:
got couple of questions
1. where is your Ghana office
2. what are your current charges for procurement on the aforementioned sites and landing in Ghana? (ksi)
3. can I get your mail and/or phone/whatsapp Addy
4. my contact is Builds403@gmail.com

Good Afternoon.

Answers;
1. we dont have any office in ghana and our delivery is been handle by our partner pickup & delivery logistic company.

2. our charges are the same with that of Nigeria for now which implies the goods will get to Lagos and once it is cleared , then a logistic company will delivery it to ghana, and we can only do direct shipping from our warehouse in china to Ghana though Dhl, Ups, Netherlands,Chinamall.

3. kindly check my profile signature to get my whatsapp number and other contact deails

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by bush4ker(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
we need testimony. .
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by winetapper: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2015
bush4ker:
we need testimony. .
testimony grin

Here is a very big testimony

He helped with the purchase from China down to Mozambique

Excelent packaging they can arrange 5kg fufu inside tin tomato grin

I bought a USB hub the seller sent to Nigeria due

to his 8+ years experience the seller made it 2 USB hub and resent to China address

he help me with every possible shipping service and adviced me on the best to choose.

Many more bro..

Am on to order for more

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by bush4ker(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
THANKS ALOT FOR THE RESPONSE @WINETAPPER

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by bush4ker(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
here is too dry
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by bush4ker(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
@ Aleairhub Don't ignore message just like that...even if the person is requesting for information about his/her order at the wrong time..just update the person because it's not easy to trust someone with money ... (na only scammers dey do this kind thing o)

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2015
bush4ker:
@ Aleairhub Don't ignore message just like that...even if the person is requesting for information about his/her order at the wrong time..just update the person because it's not easy to trust someone with money ... (na only scammers dey do this kind thing o)
Good morning sir/ma.
we accept the fact you did transactions with us.. all transactions must follow strictly processes stages by stages..
1st. you send us the link
2nd.we send you your bill and once the client make the payment, once confirm we alert the client that payment has been received.
3rd.we release the payment and it takes few hours / 12hours for alipay to verify and once verified the merchant can start processing the shipment to our.
4th.shipment and delivery time frame is 4/7days and some merchants may delay it for one reasons of the other....
5.Once received we ship with our forwarder or your choice forwarder... process by process

we are currently serving 4 Africa countries directly from our Shenzhen warehouse including UK, DUBAI, Russia and Southern China which amount to thousands of dollar and Euro and most of the clients are Nigerians who lives in those countries and the got our details from here.
Lastly, if you have transactions with us then we will only update you at when the update is available regarding your consignment from the merchant and if you have not had from us it means no update yet from your consignment and once received we pass the info immediately.....
Thanks
Cc Winetapper
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by winetapper: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2015
bush4ker:
I really understand you sir
I was once in your shoes..
I thought some things happened

He has already given you details relating to the waiting

But have one thing in mind..
When ever there is an update he would never relent to let you know you need patience

Thank you
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2015
bush4ker:
here is too dry
You can follow up our day to day updates from our second thread; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/27 Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by bush4ker(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Ok thank u

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by winetapper: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
bush4ker:
Ok thank u
You are welcome
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Good morning our dear customers. our normal shipping custom clearing charges has change from N380 TO N 450 as a results of market influence, we are sorry for the inconveniences. Thanks Updated 5/12/2015.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Mcleo007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, happy new year to you.

This is informing everybody that we're now back for business. We look forward to improving on our services from where we left off last year.

Thanks for the patronage.

Yours,
IBL LOGISTICS.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

We Use The Medium To Thank All Our Prudent Client Since Last Year Till-date And To Those Whose Last Cargo Goods Has Not Be Settled Out... All Will Be Resolved These New Week By His Grace.... And We Are Also Using These Medium To Announce To All Our Clients That We Shall Kick - Off Shipping & Clearing Fees Direct Payment From China And These New Welcome Development Is Going To Reduce 10%/30% Percent Of Charges Been Paid Here As Result Of High Rate Of Dollar In Our FX Market And Plans Is Also Going On For Importers To Also Enjoy Reduction From FX. Exchange Rate Also.
## Other New Development.

* Acceptance Of Paypal Payment.
* Our Anniversary Give Away Promo
* New Web-page
* More Plan B Cc Abbeyforex
* Reduction In Shipment Rate
* USA Procurement Services.
We Shall Announce The Date When We Will Kickoff Everything And Our 2016 Cargo Shipment Will Start To Enjoy The China Direct Payment Why That Of Express Will Also Be Announce Too

Thanks For Your Patronage

Cc Wintapper wink wink
Cc abbeyforex Aka Plan B Master cheesy cheesy
Cc Ale-Airpay Team Nigeria/China wink
Cc All Our Client Worldwide wink
And To God Almighty Who Maketh Away For The Brave Hearts Willing To Succeed In Life.... wink

Good Afternoon Everyone...
We Are Glad To Announce To All Our New And Old Prudent Clients That Our China Direct Shipping & Clearing Charges Payment Has Just Kick Off And We Are Starting With NORMAL SHIPPING , While That Of Express Will Be Fully Launch Very Soon.....

#Shopping More And Save More Against High Rate Of FX Market Price For Clearing Shipping Charges Bill.....

NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIRECT CLEARING BILL PAYMENT IN CHINA ARE FOR ONLY GOODS THAT WE CARRY OUT BOTH THE PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

Cc Winetapper
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Good Morning Every-one...

Please Be Advise That We Have Successfully Disconnected Our Normal & Express Shipping Transactions From Our Gz Flight Partner Office Address Below & Only Our Sea Shipping Package Can Only Come To That Address...

Gz Address.
Ale-Air Konsult
联系人 : Olati
电话: 15811853429,13249728902
邮箱: instantpay25@gmail.com
地址 :广州市越秀区广园西路218号盈富服装城A2022档

Our Warehouse And Inspection Address Still Remain The Same....

ALE-AIR KONSULT TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES
联系人: 心语轩
电话:17080699782
地址 :广东省深圳市龙华新区共和花园65栋1160 NG-EM

Our New Flight Receiving Partner Address Is Same Share Address With Miss Wang Of St. Patrick
联系人:何小姐王艳
电话: 15920468789
广州市荔湾区环市西路黑山三街20号广东留香宇宙服装鞋业广场569号...

New Shipping Rate

++ Normal: $4.8/435------------6/12Days

++ Express:$9/N500------------24/48Hours

Minimum Weight For Normal Is 5kg Upward....

Our New Payment Procurement Accepting Methods Are Now;
++ Bank Deposit
++ Paypal
++Bank Transfer

++ All Our Shipping & Custom Bill Will Be Issued & Cleared Direct From China Against Our Nigeria FX Market Rate....

Every Old & New Client Gets 25RMB Voucher Code For Every Client Introduce To Our Procurement Services Department....
NB
++The Voucher Code Only Valid Within Period Of 21Days & Can Only Be Use Once On The Register Mail Address & Gsm Number
++The Voucher Code Only Valid If We Are Procuring & Shipping For You.
++ No Limit To Voucher Code, The More You Refer The More You Keep Winning Vouchers..
++ Get N400 Airtime Card Of Any Network When You Transact Trade Value Of 1000RMB. Instantly
++ Get 50RMB Voucher Code When Your Transact Trade Value Of 5000RMB And The Voucher Valid 21Days

Lastly, We Will Resume Our Tutorial , Tips & Reviews Next Week By His Grace.......

Cc Winetapper

Update: 23/01/2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. / Binance Drops Naira From P2P Portal / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.