Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. (30154 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by creampassion: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello do you have a lagos office if so where hope to hear from you thank you
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
AleAirHub:
[/s]

Good Day Sir....

1st thanks for your onging transaction with our company.

Our joy is that our mode of transaction and timeframe of fulfilling delivering upon leaving China to Nigeria is not hiding in any of our two procurement/business page here in NL.

We received your shipping bill payment on 11th/07/2016 and your goods was shipped on 12th/07/2016. And our delivering timeframe and other operational template has been educated to you before you even gave us a try....

So our delivery timeframe for your on going normal transaction has not leap and once your goods is out, pickup details will be mail to you.

Bravo Sir...

Good Day Sir,

Your Goods Have Been Successfully Cleared And Ready For Pickup. But You Have Little Outstanding Difference Has Result Of Sharp Gap From The Current Fx Exchange Rate. Balance Will Be Mail To You Shortly Or Tomorrow Morning....

So You Goods Too 10days To Arrive And Cleared Against What Was Mail To You....

Thanks And Do Have A Great Day.

Cc corperope
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Good Morning....

We use this medium to appreciate all our clients for their patronage , support , trust , and confidence in our services....

T&C UPDATED

[b]>>>. Please note that the bill is exclusive of the shipping & clearing cost to Nigeria , that will be known when we must have received all the goods in our warehouse and carryout weight measurement.

>>>. By sending us any links for procurement, it is assume that you have check all the necessary information of the items and you are ok with the listed item/goods. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never be held responsible for any wrong description of goods , colours , sizes, etc.

>>>. Our inspection of clients order is strictly basic which is confirmation of total items and power on of electronic gadget like Phone , Tablet-pc & Laptop only.

>>>. Our client is entitle for full items replacement if he or she received shortlisted items against his / her order quantity been book and if the goods was bill with inspection otherwise 25% of the item will be refunded.

>>>. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never be held responsible from any action of delay of any merchant to fulfill their delivery promises to our hub. It is expected for all clients to search and take note of the quantity of items order, review of the items , delivery timeframe ,etc. All this measures will help client orders go a long way receiving their packages on time.

>>>. By asking Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services to make fund transfer to any merchant though any receiving methods, it is assume that you have review and ok with the transaction. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never been held responsible of any occurrence/cases and fund transfer is not reverse able.

>>>. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services working hours is 8:30am – 5:45pm. Mon-Fri , Saturday 10:30=2pm and no work on pubic holidays. So we strongly advice clients to contact us during period via mail , BBM , Calls , Whatsapp ,etc for swiftly.

PLEASE BE ADVICE!!!.

THANKS[/b]
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone,

We use this medium to appreciate all our clients for their patronage , support , trust , and confidence in our services....

Please be inform that they shall be a little delay of clearing of clients goods upon arrive of their packages, this is to enable us settle all clearing bill in CHINA RATE against NIGERIA CURRENT RATE.....

## Shipping bill will be communicated along China & Nigeria rate and those who opt-in for china, will need to wait for two days to enable us settle it and those who opted for Nigeria can pickup their goods immediately we received their payment.

NOTE:

CHINA BILL RATE is valid for 48hours once we have sent you bill and once your payment is not received within 48hours, your clearing bill will be Nigeria rate.

T&C UPDATED

>>>. Please note that the bill is exclusive of the shipping & clearing cost to Nigeria , that will be known when we must have received all the goods in our warehouse and carryout weight measurement.

>>>. By sending us any links for procurement, it is assume that you have check all the necessary information of the items and you are ok with the listed item/goods. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never be held responsible for any wrong description of goods , colours , sizes, etc.

>>>. Our inspection of clients order is strictly basic which is confirmation of total items and power on of electronic gadget like Phone , Tablet-pc & Laptop only.

>>>. Our client is entitle for full items replacement if he or she received shortlisted items against his / her order quantity been book and if the goods was bill with inspection otherwise 25% of the item will be refunded.

>>>. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never be held responsible from any action of delay of any merchant to fulfill their delivery promises to our hub. It is expected for all clients to search and take note of the quantity of items order, review of the items , delivery timeframe ,etc. All this measures will help client orders go a long way receiving their packages on time.

>>>. By asking Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services to make fund transfer to any merchant though any receiving methods, it is assume that you have review and ok with the transaction. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services shall never been held responsible of any occurrence/cases and fund transfer is not reverse able.

>>>. Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services working hours is 8:30am – 5:45pm. Mon-Fri , Saturday 10:30=2pm and no work on pubic holidays. So we strongly advice clients to contact us during period via mail , BBM , Calls , Whatsapp ,etc for swiftly.

PLEASE BE ADVICE!!!.

THANKS
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good Evening One....

For those requesting for our services to transfer rmb to china , aleairpay is capable of transferring RMB fund of 30,000 daily for clients and it will be split into maximum of 3000rmb per client daily and 6000rmb weekly per client who choose to use our services after 1st successfully transactions.

BUT....

+++ We can only transfer RMB fund if the merchant has a store @ Taobao , 1688 , tmall and any other Chinese secure local sites. And for those of merchants who does not have one , can quickly open one within 5mins.

REASONS FOR THIS NEW CONDITION.

+++ The reasons for this new condition is as result of high rate fraud and related scam cases and the only way we can control client interest is though this means for now.

LASTLY.

+++Please before contacting us for any services note it that your services will be process during our working hours which can be find on our thread.

+++Please don't contact us for above services if your request is express like Jet Speed because we are not robot and all processes is done via our local bank here to our final bank in china.
Thanks and everyone should have a blissful day ahead....

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by gbemiga1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
I want to pay my supplier in ching. Paypal payment.what is ur rate. What about shipping also? Thanks.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
gbemiga1:
I want to pay my supplier in ching. Paypal payment.what is ur rate. What about shipping also? Thanks.
+++ We can only transfer RMB fund if the merchant has a store @ Taobao , 1688 , tmall and any other Chinese secure local sites. And for those of merchants who does not have one , can quickly open one within 5mins.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Good Morning....

Please we use this medium to pledge with our clients should always contact us via mail , whatsapp , wechat before making any payment to our bank accounts.....

The case of we receiving payment without we knowing the use/purpose has increase quite numbers of time now.

PLEASE WE SHOULD STOP THAT HABIT

Cc winetapper

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone....

Our Dollar/RMB Is Still Much On......

RATE: $1/ N387......

T&C
+++ Minimum Request Is 500RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Maximum Request Is 1900RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Please dont waste your time to contact us if you are reselling the fund & if you act funny/smart the rest na embarassed embarassed embarassed.

+++ Please dont waste you time to contact us if your transaction is very urgent like JET SPEED.

+++ Those using our logistics/procurement services has unlimited transfer request & those who is not opt in for our logistics/procurement services has 1 times transfer limit for each month.

+++ Please always contact us 1st before making any cash deposit or transfer to our account...

+++ Please i have made our terms clear and simple and if any person can't abide with these t&c , please dont waste your MB, time and energy contacting us.

Good Day...
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Good Morning.

Paypal / Fiverr Fund Of $2000-$5000 Is Needed.

Offer Rate: N330 - N360...

#Serious Sellers Please!!!..
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Bookiemart01(f): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
What if what I want to pay for is 3500RMB?

AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Everyone....

Our Dollar/RMB Is Still Much On......

RATE: $1/ N387......

T&C
+++ Minimum Request Is 500RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Maximum Request Is 1900RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Please dont waste your time to contact us if you are reselling the fund & if you act funny/smart the rest na embarassed embarassed embarassed.

+++ Please dont waste you time to contact us if your transaction is very urgent like JET SPEED.

+++ Those using our logistics/procurement services has unlimited transfer request & those who is not opt in for our logistics/procurement services has 1 times transfer limit for each month.

+++ Please always contact us 1st before making any cash deposit or transfer to our account...

+++ Please i have made our terms clear and simple and if any person can't abide with these t&c , please dont waste your MB, time and energy contacting us.

Good Day...
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Good Morn Ma,

No Fund For Now wink
Bookiemart01:
What if what I want to pay for is 3500RMB?

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Good Morning Everyone...

Much FX is available to any country.

Minimum Transfer Request: $100k
Maximum Transfer Request: $500k

Transfer Methods.

BF.
BD.
BCL.

#Transfer Below $500k is BD & Transfer Above $500k is BF,BCL,BD.

Only Serious & Prudent Buyers Only.

#$Purple Mastermind cool
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Ridwan2020: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good day
I want to buy a good from a Germany shop, about 420 euros and I need to transfer directly to their account. Can you help with that?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good Afternoon Sir.

What we have is 15,000Euros and the fund is in Germany but we can only transact all only.
Bravo
Ridwan2020:
Good day
I want to buy a good from a Germany shop, about 420 euros and I need to transfer directly to their account. Can you help with that?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Ridwan2020: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Alright, thanks. I guess I have to look for another means.
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon Sir.

What we have is 15,000Euros and the fund is in Germany but we can only transact all only.
Bravo
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
OK...
Thanks for stopping by. cool
Ridwan2020:
Alright, thanks. I guess I have to look for another means.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
I want to use this medium to appreciate all our clients for their patronage , trust , believe in our little services that originated from many life challenges stories to a success stories that has been a household name here on NL and outside.
Your quotes and mention in respect of inquiries, complains , recommendation has made us who we are today in what we are no for....
And we also use this medium to sincerely apologize to those who expectation was not met using our platform.

ON BEHALF ON ALE-AIRPAY FAMILY & TEAMS WE WISH EDOKPA MOSES HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.

Life is something that you need to demand things from and when you demand things from life, you should have the courage to follow through with what life may demand from you! So be ready for sacrifice and pay the price for your success well in advance!

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Good Morning.

Paypal Fund Is Available For Any Shopping Site That Support Paypal Checkout or Transfer....

#1st Come 1st Serve

I Buy Any Freelancer Fund@N350/$. Netteller & Payoneer Fund@360/$.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AgentONE(m): 2:39am On Sep 15, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning.

Paypal Fund Is Available For Any Shopping Site That Support Paypal Checkout or Transfer....

#1st Come 1st Serve

Am highly interested in your offer, I'd like to make a purchase from eBay abt $550, d seller is requesting PayPal payment. What is your exchange rate like n ur handling fee
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Good Morning Sir,

Our fund is very much available for checkout. kindly reach-out to us for our rate and other inquiry via ; info @ aleairpay.com or whatsapp: zero7zero32073069 .

Please we are sincerely sorry for late reply.
Thanks
AgentONE:

Am highly interested in your offer, I'd like to make a purchase from eBay abt $550, d seller is requesting PayPal payment. What is your exchange rate like n ur handling fee
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AgentONE(m): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Aleairpaycc:
Good Morning Sir,

Our fund is very much available for checkout. kindly reach-out to us for our rate and other inquiry via ; info @ aleairpay.com or whatsapp: zero7zero32073069 .

Thanks
Thanks, I would do that later in the day God-willing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks for your understanding.
AgentONE:

Thanks, I would do that later in the day God-willing
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Good Morning.

$4000 Paypal Fund Is Available For Any Shopping Site That Support Paypal Checkout or Transfer....

#1st Come 1st Serve

Cc Aleairhub
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Good Morning .

$300,000 is available in China.

Rate: $1/N410.

Transaction Method: Escrow - Naira.

Transfer Delivery Duration: Within 24hours.

#Prudent Client Only cool

#Purple Mastermind cool

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
7000RMB. Available
Rate: ¥1/N62.5
Price is not negotiable please
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by nnamokenna(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
You can still come here and make a post around 8 pm. Meanwhile, since 2 pm that you received my $316 you have not credited my account with the naira value, blocked me on Whatsapp and refused to pick my calls. Over an amount as small as $316. Too bad.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by nnamokenna(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aleairpaycc:
Good Morning Sir,

Thanks

I am starting to think that this Aleairpaycc abi na Aleairhub of a guy is a scam. Sold $316 to him this afternoon around 2pm. He kept telling me that "once the money drops" into his paypal account, he'll credit my account with the naira equivalent. Up till 5 pm, the same story. Now he has blocked me on Whatsapp and stopped picking my calls.

If he thinks he is going to steal my hard earned money then he better think again. Nairaland and scam. This is too bad really.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2016
SOLD
AleAirHub:
7000RMB. Available
Rate: ¥1/N62.5
Price is not negotiable please
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2016
$100,000K SOLD.
$200,000K LEFT

AleAirHub:
Good Morning .

$300,000 is available in China.

Rate: $1/N410.

Transaction Method: Escrow - Naira.

Transfer Delivery Duration: Within 24hours.

#Prudent Client Only cool

#Purple Mastermind cool
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by saintpn(f): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
nnamokenna post=49565103 :

I am starting to think that this Aleairpaycc abi na Aleairhub of a guy is a scam. Sold $316 to him this afternoon around 2pm. He kept telling me that "once the money drops" into his paypal account, he'll credit my account with the naira equivalent. Up till 5 pm, the same story. Now he has blocked me on Whatsapp and stopped picking my calls.

If he thinks he is going to steal my hard earned money then he better think again. Nairaland and scam. This is too bad really.

please stop thinking abeg oooo.......Aleairhub is not oooo
Aleairpacc i know not...... Abi momo na you be that lol
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin grin
saintpn:

please stop thinking abeg oooo.......Aleairhub is not oooo Aleairpacc i know not...... Abi momo na you be that lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Ways You Feel When The ATM Swallows Your Card -zikoko / Naira Situation Worsens, Falls To N270/$ / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.