Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting (28619 Views)

Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter / PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
MuhdG:

You must very st.upid for saying that.
Ok.
Do you prefer Al Shabab Buhari? grin grin
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by sani99: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
SO ,PMB HAS DECIDED TO INTER VAIN ? MR INTEGRITY,
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by arsetalks(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude." - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido
So you agree with me that I was right in calling you narrow minded? You just proved me right.

Anyone who believes their tribe is better than the other tribe is just narrow minded. So I was definitely right Mr bigot.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
So you agree with me that I was right in calling you narrow minded? You just proved me right.

Anyone who believes their tribe is better than the other tribe is just narrow minded. So I was definitely right Mr bigot.
Your gambari slave master (Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) said this about Yoruba people.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by arsetalks(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Your gambari slave master (Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) said this about Yoruba people.
If only your father had pulled out or wore a condom. If only.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
If only your father had pulled out or wore a condom. If only.
Now you are posting irrelevant ideas.
Abi you don tire?
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by baralatie(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2015
PMB will take a very good and long look at gbajamial's comment on federal character and show the letter to kwankwaso and HRH sanusi.
they will all laugh!!!
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by CEObloom2(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2015
pboy247:
Now I am certain that PMB's Age is really effecting his governance! I thought he assured non interferance? Why otherwise now? Did the Governors say so? And now have the party agreed that he is the Leader of their party now? Nonsense fellows! You can manipulate your brain as an old man and not all Nigerians because they are mordenised compered to you.
Nigerians Please speak for yourself. Because na rubish you dey talk....if you are mordernised you won't talk like dix
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2015
MuhdG:

I am not talking to St.upid people.

Go'n'Die.

Useless baboon

After you

Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by arsetalks(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Now you are posting irrelevant ideas.
Abi you don tire?
yes, I am tired of discussing with a retardeen who has been lost to bigotry and hate.

I am honestly tired. You know the saying? "Don't argue with a foool he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience" ? That was utilised for you.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
yes, I am tired of discussing with a retardeen who has been lost to bigotry and hate.

I am honestly tired. You know the saying? "Don't argue with a foool he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience" ? That was utilised for you.
Why are you attacking me for statements made by your slave master Sanusi?
Ok, since you are tired, relax by reading this website ==>

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by ukandi1(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
I Thank God that our hero from Otuoke (GEJ) is now having his deserved rest so that no one gets to call him clueless today. Come 2019, Nigerians would beg him, the clueless one to return and save the nation. Until then, we shall soon know who that '' cluelessness'' fits better.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by manchester1: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
am here to witness the change
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by arsetalks(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Why are you attacking me for statements made by your slave master Sanusi?
Ok, since you are tired, relax by reading this website ==>

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/
You are so keen to drag me to you level cos you know once we get to your level you will win, my man, it isn't happening, give up already.

You will hopefully find out one day that igbos are not better than yorubas and yorubas are not better than igbos.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
You are so keen to drag me to you level cos you know once we get to your level you will win, my man, it isn't happening, give up already.

You will hopefully find out one day that igbos are not better than yorubas and yorubas are not better than igbos.
You are diverting away from Sanusi's statements about Yorubas.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by eipreel(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

They've always made it clear from time immemorial!

They don't care about us.

Yes we know they don't care about us but at least make dem try hide am small na undecided
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2015
eipreel:

Yes we know they don't care about us but at least make dem try hide am small na undecided

You sure don't know there's NO honour amongst thieves cheesy

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by JAMANZE: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
I belong to every body has now turned to i stand with my party. Even if they have selfish interest. Baba one chance and baba 2 face
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by specco(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2015
worksmart:
No photos this time?

Notice how Buhari never appears for photos at any current or live event since inauguration?

The man is scared of any spontaneous press engagement. He was shielded from live media presidential debate just before the elections and now he's turning himself into a recluse.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Securedlife(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
steffans:
Abegi we don tire to dey hear una...

we voted u people for CHANGE...
Change hasnt started a month after...

angry
we are actually on a long thing, can Nigeria endure this change for four years.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Securedlife(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
steffans:
Abegi we don tire to dey hear una...

we voted u people for CHANGE...
Change hasnt started a month after...

angry
we are actually on a long thing, can Nigeria endure this change for four years. Only God can save us
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Angelahoney: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2015
azimibraun:
Some illiterates will still blame the President Mr Buhari. See how adults who have been in the senate and house of Reps for years have insisted they must drag a Man who has his own job cut out for him into their selfish interest matter. Tell me what you will do differently if you are in the shoes of Mr Buhari? Imagine how precious time was wanted on them instead of poor Nigerians.

I wonder if you would have said the same thing if it were Gej.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by bayusdipe(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2015
why are they all calling buhari are they not old anuf to knw the write thing to do
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by U2ice(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Luedave:
Xo they didnt meet on how to change 9ja for good

Everything is a process....

Whr ll d change come 4rm wen dia is division in NASS
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
castrokins:
So He Reneged On The Promise Of Non-interference?
When parents promise not to interfere in the affairs of their children, esp married ones, does it mean that if the problem escalates, they shud fold their arms and watch...cos of non-interference
Hasnt it occurred to you that these NASS crises would continue to linger and disrupt PMBs admin? No matter hw he pretends for long that all is well, events would continue to prove otherwise...
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by Lionize: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
jammani:
What did Buhari now tell them, useless report

The outsmartee are using due process to cover their personal interests

The outsmarter is "roughing" everytin dey go

**you see this mantle wey I don climb so, na eVerytin wey ee go take we go give am, I no dey come down o0**

You just spoke my mind. I don't know how to appreciate you this morning, in fact. Thank you very much. Deceptive report/topic.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by numen(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Humblega:

They argued that the provision in Section 14 of the Constitution is only applicable to appointments in Federal Ministries and Agencies, and that the House of Representatives is not an agency of the Federal Government and the principal officers positions are elective and not by appointment.

@Bolded.....Then allow them to be elected for crying out loud. Why are you contradicting yourself? Come on!
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by smartn09(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
PMB my boss may soon decamp to pdp!!!!, he is a member in disguise.
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by alexisalex: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
The fact that these politicians are making it so apparent they are only in those positions for their own interests is becoming irritating and alarming
Re: NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting by worksmart(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
How does your theory fit in with Buhari apparent travelling all over the world and apparent endless photos that is being released almost daily?

Can you see that it does that add up that a man that is photographed so frequently, has not been filmed being asked questions from journalists?
specco:

The man is scared of any spontaneous press engagement. He was shielded from live media presidential debate just before the elections and now he's turning himself into a recluse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Displays Certificates Of Obaseki, Others / Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) / Sehu Sani Welcomes Sunday Igboho To ‘Ex-Prisoners Club'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.