Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times (27277 Views)

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / Buhari recalls kinsman from retirement, appoints him DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by worksmart(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
False news with Buhari's name.

Do you know Buhari has not been seen to a answer a single question from any journalist since his inauguration?.

In fact he has not appeared before the press in any televised event.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by mekadinho(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:
I don't agree with the author. I think the northerners are the most suitable people for the job. In addition, he need someone he can trust for such a sensitive job and not a mere southerner who are not trustworthy. *Sarcarsm grin*
In all seriousness, I genuinely hope they would serve the country in fairness and with dignity.
CHILDISH WRITE-UP... ITS NT A MUST TO COMMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by light004: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:

In as much as i gree with some part of your post, i would like to add PMB reserves the right to appoint whoever he deems fit that can perform on the job....

The main thing we should be after is the competence, performance and achievement of the new appointee on the job...IMHO

and you saying every senior officer at the DSS is incompetent. Please let call a spade a spade and stop twisting the facts. Why ignore the men at the DSS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by maxy097(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

Check again... sarcarsm
grin you no well I swear
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by seedorfg(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2015
keep dragging, while he keep appointing
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by stanislaus67(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:
I don't agree with the author. I think the northerners are the most suitable people for the job. In addition, he need someone he can trust for such a sensitive job and not a mere southerner who are not trustworthy. *Sarcarsm grin*
In all seriousness, I genuinely hope they would serve the country in fairness and with dignity.
And you are shoving ONE NIGERIA down their(BIAFRA) throat? Chai! God is watching ooo
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Dollyak(f): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
mekadinho:

CHILDISH WRITE-UP... ITS NT A MUST TO COMMENT.
It is not a must to type in capital letters when you are not coherent, it makes you look like a dunce grin. Hey, why bother ? grin.
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by danielChigozie(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
SenseiX:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186003-buhari-recalls-kinsman-from-retirement-appoints-him-dg-sss.html
Cc lalasticlala
buhari is nt doing just to issues, he sack and replace with northers, all the key possition is given to the north and yet he want nigeria to believe he came for change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Coolcash1: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Presidency is too delicate to surround one's self with people you don't trust. Like the legal gargantuan have said, DSS has been grossly compromised and need a neutral person to come do the clean up.

Thumbs up mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by mekadinho(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

It is not a must to type in capital letters when you are not coherent, it makes you look like a dunce grin. Hey, why bother ? grin.
KIDDO, I WISH I HV UR TIME.
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by sparkleRed(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Rawani:

How was I wrong? What was Gadzama's offence?

The fact is Jonathan dismissed Gadzama a northerner, and replaced him with fellow Niger Deltan Ekpenyong in September 2010, three months after taking office.

Is that a lie?

Ekpenyong Niger delta? Really na wa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by slap1(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Daura Republic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Dollyak(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
mekadinho:

KIDDO, I WISH I HV UR TIME.
Work harder so you can wink. Be inspired
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by rigarmortis: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
let bigots be bigots
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by surelove(f): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
augster:
This is for MemphisDepay and my groupies.

Buhari!! Don't let those that voted you in down! And this one you're appointing only northeners undecided

Appointing of Northerners is not my problem but all the appointees are old.

I just dey pass with my yellow keke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by EJEHSON(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:
and you think there is no northerner still seerving in the agency tht he has to go out
Side and pick some who is already on retirement and from his village.
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by freez2ryme(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
What those this Buhari think he is? So he intends to take everything to the North, do u know that an average northerner thinks the north has been marginalized? Therefore this time they will take everytyn, no wonder they fucking the yoruba's leaders in d ass. THIS IS JUST D SEASON, WAIT TILL U C SEASON 2
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by ideologies(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
[size=15pt]baba one chance, Nigerians are watching [/size]
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Coolcash1:
Presidency is too delicate to surround one's self with people you don't trust. Like the legal gargantuan have said, DSS has been grossly comprised and need a neutral person to come do the clean up.

Thumbs up mr. President.

and u mean the dullar.ds cousin is a neutral person

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Maser: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2015
If he likes let him appoint his brother, I don't care as long as he fixes this country and give us good infrastructure. Whatever floats his boat basically!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by jcross19: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Avalon316:

You are a slowpoke. You were confused with your assertions.

so since the votes from the north gave buhari victory, he should just appoint just northerners. I hope you don't expect south westerners to be appointed since there votes were inconsequential to his victory.
you contradict your post sir.
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by centjamie(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

Oh, an example of the word irony. The sarcarsm obviously went over your small brain.

You don't need to blame him sweety.i had to read your second post to understand the irony and sarcarsm that came with your first post.plus,i know there was no way you could really mean that looking at the things you post on NL.i gave you the benefit of doubt and your second post gave me that sigh of relief.

I don almost ready ready to bash you...lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by silverlinning(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Brutus killed Julius Ceaser, a word is enough... angry
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:
I GIVE YOU 3MONTHS, YOU WILL SURELY CHANGE THE TUNE OF YOUR MUSIC!
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by samplegirl(f): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

You think only the northerners are suitable for the job just the way you think only them are suitable to rule Nigeria.

They have ruled this country more than any other region yet they are most backward in education and standard of living.

Please advise him to exhume the dead in Duara because they are the only ones suitable for the job.

He is giving job to the pensioners while young graduates are roaming the streets and someone here is comfortable with it. Tell me while politicians will ever take us serious when we are ever ready to swallow every shit from them.

Let us keep living in the world of I HOPE HE WILL DO THIS or I BELIEVE HE WILL DO THAT while the seconds of the clock is ticking.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by chikwadomn(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Unemployment increase for youth but employment for retired old men!IS THIS THE CHANGE? Graduate trainee not more than 24yrs,appointment not less than 60yrs confused gevernment! GEJ agenda was for d youth GMB is for retired northerners!

0-24 years. Graduate trainee
24-62 years. With need for job are unemployed
62-100 years political appointees.

0-24 children with no needs
24-60 adult with need to raise family has no job.
60-100 men who made money when d country was ok and they destroy it and has all they need still picking juicy job APC Which way forward.
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
By January 2016, the official language in Aso Rock will be Hausa/Fulani.

But that's none of my business.

As long as God bless my hustle!
Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by gsalvatore: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Am not defending the actions of PMB though, but for him to have appointed a retiree to come head the SSS, he must have seen something in him, plus you know promotion(refering to the promotion under GEJ) at the top cadre in the SSS sometimes involves politics which the SSS isn't free from....

The appointment might be seen as favouring someone from his "backyard" but i don't think that takes away anything from the profile of the person appointed...IMHO
You try to keep an open mind same time you hide behind sentiment.

Buharis appointments so far has been a northern affair except for the Adesina guy. Everybody and their dogs know the president is an Arch-tribalist and doesn't give a damn about it(his CPC days comes to Mind ).. People are waiting for the ministerial list before they completely make up their mind. It's like he still thinks we are in military rule were he can appoint anybody he wants(he has the power to do so) without considering how it reflects on the Nigerian map.

It's very funny that when nepotism is working some bigots will hide under " the president knows what he sees in the person" and " the president /Nigeria wants a competent hand" as if other geopolitical zones are all living in the stone age.

The president has to do better than he is doing, it's 30days since handover and no clear cut policies on education, agriculture, power, foreign policy.. Uncertainty everywhere.

Did I tell you folks that my man Tinubu is waiting for the ministerial list? If his crew doesn't make the cut then he will turn his media propaganda war complex on those who screwed him... Interesting times ahead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Dollyak(f): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
samplegirl:

You think only the northerners are suitable for the job just the way you think only them are suitable to rule Nigeria.

They have ruled this country more than any other region yet they are most backward in education and standard of living.

Please advise him to exhume the dead in Duara because they are the only ones suitable for the job.

He is giving job to the pensioners while young graduates are roaming the streets and someone here is comfortable with it. Tell me while politicians will ever take us serious when we are ever ready to swallow every shit from them.

Let us keep living in the world of I HOPE HE WILL DO THIS or I BELIEVE HE WILL DO THAT while the seconds of the clock is ticking.
My post was intended as tongue in cheek(sarcarsm). I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by jamace(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2015
By Buhari appointing a retiree, he has caused unemployment for one Nigerian youth, caused promotion stagnation for many in service and career apathy for those still serving.

Buhari should be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times by Ahmeduana(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:

In as much as i gree with some part of your post, i would like to add PMB reserves the right to appoint whoever he deems fit that can perform on the job....

The main thing we should be after is the competence, performance and achievement of the new appointee on the job...IMHO
fitzmayowa:

fitzmayowa:

THIS IS THE SAME ARGUMENT BUHARI PRESENTED WHEN HE WAS ACCUSED OF NEPOTISM DURING IS TENURE AS ptf chairman, that "he only work with people he trusted" BUT DID IT STOP HIM NOT TO LOOT 25BILLION?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier: "Alert Boosts Morah To Fight, Nothing Since May, We Go Buy Sniper O" / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.