Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? (4841 Views)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by NaijaOptimist: 6:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Ladies at what stage of the relationship will you accept to sleep over in your boyfriend's house?
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2015
It is never riight...
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by japhmanuel: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Bad choice
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Your discretion should judge...

I KNOW MOST NIGERIAN LADIES WILL START BEING MATHEMATICAL NOW grin
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Johnnoah1st: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2015
WHY U FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by LEvuls(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2015
When you missed Your Lunch period and you found out he was the one that is suppose to take you out..

Just start sleeping there and never return back home
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Wen her parents chases away her from dr house onto say she don carry belle for johny. grin
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Hazardd(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2015
question for the gods undecided
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by ubizle(f): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by pasqal09: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2015
OP, hope you're not expecting a genuine answer to this your question?
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by jaysan82(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Its all relative. How long you have to wait before you pass the night at ur boyfriend's house depends on 2 factors, trust and how safe you feel around him. If you can beat your chest positively in response to these 2 questions then do ur thing lady. However, it should not be abused. U want ur man to have some privacy so u dnt look like a potential stalker
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Officialcart3rG(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2015
never right !!
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Ladies at what stage of the relationship will you accept to sleep over in your boyfriend's house?
. when he marries you. I mean...why pay for the cow when you can get the milk free?...just saying smiley
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by dechandel(f): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Bibilically - Its never right!!

Wordly - When you know its right grin When there are no more condition(s) in the Rlship wink grin
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by CzarRex: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2015
When u are on ur period

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by kasual(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
When you want his 'thunder' to fire you!
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2015
dechandel:
Bibilically - Its never right!!

Wordly - When you know its right grin
When there are no more condition(s) in the Rlship wink grin
Can you back that up with one or two scriptures?
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by IamLEGEND1: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2015
when you're prepped-up for some sweet loving.

but doesnt mean the guy is bound to put the moves on you. it all boils down to trust though but by sleeping over, you are making urself that little bit more vulnerable to his sweet counter-attacks.
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Please don't sleep there unless you are ready for the consequencies, like sex.

Don't give devil a chance...
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by luthorcorp: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2015
i don't know about u but back then i always like my girls around me always,more last like keeping them on a leash
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Dbestmax(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Sassybae:
badt gurl.....talk nh
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by funlord(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
grin Are U not there now? What kind of question is this?
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Lolz nah u spoil me abi
Dbestmax:

badt gurl.....talk nh
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Ignatio(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Neyoor:
Please don't sleep there unless you are ready for the consequencies, like sex.

Don't give devil a chance...

Of course any lady that is sleeping over is definitely coning for sex.
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Omotayor123(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2015
The truth huh

When he already said "I Do" in front of your friends & Family.
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
During my menses, he wouldn"t be bold enof to touch me,at oda times wen he is off weather,i sleep ova just to lend a helping hand.
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Dbestmax(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz nah u spoil me abi
See as u quiet like say u neva hear ds kinda tin since wey u sabi ur mama
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Dbestmax(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
During my menses, he wouldn"t be bold enof to touch me,at oda times wen he is off weather,i sleep ova just to lend a helping hand.
wickedness. ..pple shaa cheesy
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Dbestmax:
wickedness. ..pple shaa cheesy
ntin like wickednes.
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by Dbestmax(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ntin like wickednes.
comot here. .u get mind go man house to go torment am....y not stay away
Re: When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? by tuk2ato(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2015
The answer to the question is at evening/night time grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! / Woman Has Sex With 919 Men At A Time Creates Guinness World Record.. / Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.