Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (24868 Views)

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by seunoni34(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
my people, enough is enough! we ve pleaded enough,its time for action. buhari should note that any single bomb blast anywhere in igboland will signal d end of nlgeria. when u sent suicide bombers to onitsha during gejs tenure,they were caught and were transferred to abuja secretly at d order of muhammed muhammed d I.G then and u thought we wont know, this time around,we are waiting and watching. you will soon find out that we have a God in igboland not one blood sucking demon u worship as a god

end of Nigeria?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by 400billionman: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2015
If it was initiated since 2012, was it not implemented in 2012, 2013 and 2014 till.Buhari took over in 2015 ?

Actions speaks louder than plans.. Nah Buhari agenda coupled with dislodging military road blocks to give them boko free hand. Is that one Jonathan's decision too.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by AdorableBelle(f): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

Too harsh cheesy cheesy #fact
But you didn't condemn the poster's blatant attack on and hate post about a whole ethnic nationality. #Biased#Prejudiced#Seekingequitywithoutcleanhands

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by SPDAZZY(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Second class citizens.

you are stupidly brainless, who do you refer to as second class citizens? It's gone too far and you really need your head examined. Ewu mpama

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by jedyjedy(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2015
If u keep on claiming other ppls lands be ready for dis kind of thing. Sai Buhari.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by felifeli: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2015
AmadiAba:
Angered by the Federal Government’s alleged transfer of 49 Boko Haram inmates from the North East prisons to Aguata Prison in Ekwuluobia, Anambra State, Chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo , Elder Chris Eluemuno, yesterday demanded the immediate relocation of the inmates in the interest of peace and tranquility in the country.

Speaking with newsmen at his country home, Nkwelle-Ezunaka, Elder Elumuno said: “Our position is that it is not acceptable to us having them here, if what President Mohummadu Buhari has to give us as dividend of democracy is Boko Haram terrorists, it is very, very unfair.

“Aguata prison in Ekwulobia is not a maximum prison, it is an ordinary prison and if the Federal Government meant well for us, Igbo, it is not terrorists that they will bring to us, it is not acceptable to us and we are asking them to think again and look for a better place and send them there.

“Let him build a camp and put them there if there are not enough accommodations in the North East prisons, the prison in Ekwulobia does not have maximum security, there are maximum security prisons all over the country.

“Successive Federal Governments of Nigeria have always taken the Igbo for granted and pleaded that nobody should push the Igbo to the walls to incur their wrath, we are asking him to please, remove the suspects from Anambra State.”

http://igberetv.com/relocate-boko-haram-prisoners-out-of-igboland-now-ohaneze-tells-buhari/

[size=18pt]They should be sent to prisons in APC states in SW - Agodi (Ibadan), Kirikiri (Lagos) , Ilesa (Osun) . dats all grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Repent or you remain slaves and second class citizens.

I'm far better than you, as a Nigerian.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by vikinatius(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Imortal001:
Who be ohanaeze to give order to mr president?
Ohanaeze should keep quiet or i will personally wrap his mouth with barb wire.
read before conclusion, he was indirectly pleading and besides he is a royal head. If u wanna know about royal power, ask the zulu king in SA
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by lonelydora: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
my people, enough is enough! we ve pleaded enough,its time for action. buhari should note that any single bomb blast anywhere in igboland will signal d end of nlgeria. when u sent suicide bombers to onitsha during gejs tenure,they were caught and were transferred to abuja secretly at d order of muhammed muhammed d I.G then and u thought we wont know, this time around,we are waiting and watching. you will soon find out that we have a God in igboland not one blood sucking demon u worship as a god

Barman, nye ya otu bottle nmaya.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by hardbody: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
AmadiAba:
Angered by the Federal Government’s alleged transfer of 49 Boko Haram inmates from the North East prisons to Aguata Prison in Ekwuluobia, Anambra State, Chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo , Elder Chris Eluemuno, yesterday demanded the immediate relocation of the inmates in the interest of peace and tranquility in the country.

Speaking with newsmen at his country home, Nkwelle-Ezunaka, Elder Elumuno said: “Our position is that it is not acceptable to us having them here, if what President Mohummadu Buhari has to give us as dividend of democracy is Boko Haram terrorists, it is very, very unfair.

“Aguata prison in Ekwulobia is not a maximum prison, it is an ordinary prison and if the Federal Government meant well for us, Igbo, it is not terrorists that they will bring to us, it is not acceptable to us and we are asking them to think again and look for a better place and send them there.

“Let him build a camp and put them there if there are not enough accommodations in the North East prisons, the prison in Ekwulobia does not have maximum security, there are maximum security prisons all over the country.

“Successive Federal Governments of Nigeria have always taken the Igbo for granted and pleaded that nobody should push the Igbo to the walls to incur their wrath, we are asking him to please, remove the suspects from Anambra State.”

http://igberetv.com/relocate-boko-haram-prisoners-out-of-igboland-now-ohaneze-tells-buhari/

This should be the least of our problems. Poison them all over a period of time and the haramites themselves will kick against being sent there to serve going forward.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Melinde: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Best idea is to set the whole prison on fire
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by drey076(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Oheneze or whatever they are called should free demo now why all this noise
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Kazzman(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]They should be sent to APC states in SW - Agodi (Ibadan), Kirikiri (Lagos) , Ilesa (Osun) . dats all grin grin grin grin[/size]

Cowards... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very soon, they will starts threatening us with their unproductive and insensitive war that has already become a Negative history to the Nation....
I pity some people for Naija...Shiorrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Anseth(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Upgrade ourselves to baby factory, swindlers, drug pushers? Thank God at least I've Dangote, you are no better than us in all ramifications. Second class citizens

Chai.. I pity your generation... plz tell me where do we have the MOST poorest , uneducated, undeveloped , disease populated , brain washed , barbarians, mud hut , hijab wearing prostitutes, turban wearing killing machines, gwuro chewing, kunu drinking, cow piss drinking Class of Citizens in Nigeria ?
I guess you know the answer.. or better go and ask your PROPHET MOHAMMED for the answer..
NB: I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU ANYMORE YOU AND YOU GENERATIONS DONT WORTH MY 2MINUTES..
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by asadike(f): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
seunoni34:
end of Nigeria?
yes,d end of nigeria. warn buhari!
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ZITRAN: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]They should be sent to prisons in APC states in SW - Agodi (Ibadan), Kirikiri (Lagos) , Ilesa (Osun) . dats all grin grin grin grin[/size]
seasoned convict
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by ZITRAN: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Anseth:

Chai.. I pity your generation... plz tell me where do we have the MOST poorest , uneducated, undeveloped , disease populated , brain washed , barbarians, mud hut , hijab wearing prostitutes, turban wearing killing machines, gwuro chewing, kunu drinking, cow piss drinking Class of Citizens in Nigeria ?
I guess you know the answer.. or better go and ask your PROPHET MOHAMMED for the answer..
NB: I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU ANYMORE YOU AND YOU GENERATIONS DONT WORTH MY 2MINUTES..

what hast the Prophet got to do with this
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by asadike(f): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
hardbody:

This should be the least of our problems. Poison them all over a period of time and the haramites themselves will kick against being sent there to serve going forward.
you make sense die. i will make sure something is done about that. by now self those prisoners go don dey regret am. that prison is d worst in anambra state.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by gragraboy: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Same people that blow innocent people into bits? Barbarism is a bit mild I'll say. Rats and lizards that tastes better than your mum's Christmas cuisines.
Then join the military and go to sambisa or shut up....bush man. I'm sure you are semi literate
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by kraftykc(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2015
But isn't relocating them to the East a sound move? If they are there their cohorts on the outside will have a harder time mobilizing to set them free like they easily do to prisons in Minna and the rest of the North.

i don't expect PMB to rescind this GEJ approved directive but I think he would be wise to explain the wisdom of this move to the general public. A public briefing should sooth some feathers.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Karlman: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Repent or you remain slaves and second class citizens.

Lolz
Mr Cow
We should all repent and become Almajiris leading beggarly life & practicing cursed Islamic religion where all we do is blow up our fellow citizens to dine in hell with damned Muhammed and 72 whores.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by nedupel(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Ohanaeze should direct their anger to Jonathan and Peter Obi who planned the decision to relocate the boko haram prisoners to Anambra first before asking for their relocation.

Hypocrites!
How true is your clam?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Taku555(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
Even a lady? Woman too?
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by GentleToks(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
We don't have to talk to Mr Go Slow about anything.The Igbos in Anambra should mobilise themselves and storm into that prison,bring the 40+ idiots out and burn them in the open.

Try that and see if your brothers and sisters in the North and North central won't be burnt to death....

1 Like

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Anseth(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2015
ZITRAN:
what hast the Prophet got to do with this
Don't you ever quote me again...
which prophet? can't the prophet fight for its self? rather than you people bombing and killing humans beings for your prophet...
barbarians in sheep's clothing.. ALL OF YOU SHOULD GO TO ISLAM-A- BAD AND BE 1ST CLASS CITIZENS AND PERISH FOR ALL I CARE..

you people won't tell yourselves the TRUTH..
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2015
gragraboy:

Then join the military and go to sambisa or shut up....bush man. I'm sure you are semi literate
Semi literate ??! ding ding ding... what was that? oh the sound of the elevator.Dude,we are not on the same level.Quote me with your certs and watch yourself roast.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by kritikali(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The terrorist Nigerian president is trying to spread his tentacles to the east since he could not successfully do that under Jonathan but be rest assured he will be resisted.

Is it that you can't read or u just blinded by hate..or are u just being delusional.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by GentleToks(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2015
kraftykc:
But isn't relocating them to the East a sound move? If they are there their cohorts on the outside will have a harder time mobilizing to set them free like they easily do to prisons in Minna and the rest of the North.

i don't expect PMB to rescind this GEJ approved directive but I think he would be wise to explain the wisdom of this move to the general public. A public briefing should sooth some feathers.

Where is it done in the world?
How do you expect a federal government has to explain to a particular part of a country d reason why she moved prisoners from one place to another? Bullshit
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2015
GentleToks:

Try that and see if your brothers and sisters in the North and North central won't be burnt to death....
croaking tadpole,I stay in kano and the igbos slay any Hausa found within sabongari metropolis during riots.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by QueenSharon(f): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
themilanway:
Funny thing is if these old and useless men should see war,they start wailing.

Wailing wailers grin grin grin grin

I can see you don't have respect for Elders wherever you come from. How could you refer to someone who is old enough to be your grandfather 'useless'? #Improper upbringing.
Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by adebayo10977(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
ohaneze ko ndigbo ni,n una go dy form say una get mind,ordinary unarmed boko haram,Na hin una BP dy boil.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari by belzabull(f): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
okay!
flee from that guy'oo, he passionately hates your people....I don talk ma own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / What Is Your Take On Dele Alake’s Appointment As Minister Of Solid Minerals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.