Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network (55284 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by fetty2008: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2015
[b]Glo has finally completed the queue in the race for cheapest call tariff in the country.Just in as we have waited for them to introduce their own 11k/sec plan to all network as all other major competing networks have already done theirs.It all started with Etisalat Easy Life 4.0 Limited Edition, then MTN True Talk Plus, followed by Airtel Smart Talk and now you have Glo Gbam Plus. All with similar call tariff plan of 11K/sec to all networks after a daily access fee of N5.

Glo Gbam + (Plus) is Glo latest and cheapest call tariff plan that offers all prepaid Glo subscribers the ability to make calls to all networks at 11K/sec after a daily access fee of N5. And you should note that the N5 is deducted only on days you make chargeable call, therefore you will not be charged the N5 daily access on days that you do not make any call. With the Glo Gbam + (Plus) you can also call 5 international destinations of US, UK, China, India and Canada at a flat rate of 20k/secand local and international SMS rates are charged at N4 and N10 respectively.

New codes for checking current call tariff plan on all networksTo migrate to Glo Gbam Plus, simply dial *100*6*1#with your Glo line and start enjoying the amazing call rates of 11K/sec to all networks.You should also note that this is quite different from your normal Glo Gbam where you get 5mb daily and N5 daily access is deducted daily with or without you making call.Now with the new Gbam Plus plan, you no longer get the daily 5mb.Now I believe this is the time where you now make call without minding the network that you are calling and without constantly checking your account balance after every call because it is really getting cheaper by the day.

Summary:

Onnet calling rate: 11K/s
Offnet calling rate: 11K/s
Selected international destinations- US, UK (land lines), India, Canada & China @ 20K/s
SMS(Local): N4
SMS(International): N10 Daily access fee: N5
Daily access fee of ₦5 is charged on the first call of the day and is valid till 11.59pm each day

for more update visit http://nigeriabam.com[/b]

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by lanre316: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Nice one.

Now let them do a LEGAL data plan of 1k for 1gb.

Now nobody should tell me about glo bis on android, I know what it is. But what I mean here is a LEGAL data plan, not tweaks.
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by samintegrity(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2015
lanre316:
Nice one.

Now let them do a LEGAL data plan of 1k for 1gb.

Now nobody should tell me about glo bis on android, I know what it is. But what I mean here is a LEGAL data plan, not tweaks.

Boss 1k for 1gig on Android is useless, there's nothing bad if its 1k for 3gb on android, wat wud av made all d ntw provider make a 1k subscription for 3gb on bb dat we android can't equally get 3gb for 1k..its annoying boss
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by W3xy1(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2015
nice one
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by otokx(m): 3:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Interesting
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by ARIBIYO(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wanted to migrate to Gbam+ but it appear on my screen dat d sum of one hundred naira will b charged for migration can som1 help me out cuz it been long av been usin my current plan so i c no reason y d some of one hundrd should be charged. Tnx
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by freeman122(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
I wonder why? Am on glo gbam plus and they gave me bonus for the first time and they started to charge me madly @ 0.50k/sec. I tire for glo. And this is one of the reason I quit MTN. Glo is now behaving same way. If its because of the bonus they gave me, they should stop it instead of stealing my money anyhow. Or anyone with better solution to this? Please assist me. Thanks
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by SlickM(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
freeman122:
I wonder why? Am on glo gbam plus and they gave me bonus for the first time and they started to charge me madly @ 0.50k/sec. I tire for glo. And this is one of the reason I quit MTN. Glo is now behaving same way. If its because of the bonus they gave me, they should stop it instead of stealing my money anyhow. Or anyone with better solution to this? Please assist me. Thanks
Dial *201# to opt out from the bonus platform(useless bonus). Then dial #100# to know your current tariff plan.
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by invisibility: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
My Glo Sim has not been calling or browsing for 2 days now.

Goes offline for more than 5 hours at a time and when it ever gets network it still won't call or browse.
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by freeman122(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
SlickM:

Dial *201# to opt out from the bonus platform(useless bonus). Then dial #100# to know your current tariff plan.
Thanks brother.
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by omosoft: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2015
SlickM:

thanks, it help, back to my normal tarrif. Glo should go with there useless bonus
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by freeman122(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Egbami oooooo. Most time glo do punishes from making call when I have #28.00k on my phone. Why is dis happening, I need candid advise oooo
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by nedum11(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
I honestly think this package from glo is nothing but a scam and as such not reliable. I just migrated to the tariff plan not quite long with N100 as my account balance & tried calling another glo line as against the "you call all networks" thing but to my amazement, the airtime only lasted for 5mins plus (Photocopy no easy jare). Thumbs up for etisalat easylife 4.0

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by fetty2008: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
freeman122:
Egbami oooooo. Most time glo do punishes from making call when I have #28.00k on my phone. Why is dis happening, I need candid advise oooo

Call there customer care... enter through bbm channel dial 333
Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by fetty2008: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
nedum11:
I honestly think this package from glo is nothing but a scam and as such not reliable. I just migrated to the tariff plan not quite long with N100 as my account balance & tried calling another glo line as against the "you call all networks" thing but to my amazement, the airtime only lasted for 5mins plus (Photocopy no easy jare). Thumbs up for etisalat easylife 4.0

Yes... photocopy no easy... but do remember #5 daily access charge. #100- #5 = #95

11kobo per sec multiple by 60secz = 60 x 0.11 = #6.6 / minute

Now: #95 divid by #6.6 = 14.39 ~ 14 minutes for #100 card recharge.

Anything below that call there Customer Care Number.

MTN ... 180
GLO..... 121
ETISALAT.. 200
AIRTEL... 111

2 Likes

Re: Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network by HorlarhMheporzy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Very helpful thanks

(1) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.