Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. (2466 Views)

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2015
If you are too versed with Nigeria politics or will I call it, DUMPNOTRICS, surely from the body language of the present Governor of Anambra state, you will know he has started packing his bag and baggage out of APGA.
Last week his SA on political matters was interviewed by Sun News on that, he totally denied, promising that Obiano has never though of such. But for such thoughts and interview to materialise, bet me some actions are happening under the table.
Then yesterday Obiano humbly blamed Goodluck and Peter Obi for the transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Ekwulobia. Wow blame game is really sweet to the blamer. If actions taken by GEJ can be thrown into the waste bin by Buhari a day after taking over, what stopped him in stopping actions that Obiano said were hatched in 2012? Obiano with his statements and body language is really having a sweet bitter romance with the presidency. It might not bode well with Anambrarians, but what is politics if not protection of selfish desires?
Believe you me, it will and it must happen.
But tell me that am wrong with your thoughts.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Afam4eva
Cc Ishilove

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by glimpse33(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Its even APC that will dump Obiano sef.

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by oyindare(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2015
grin u for talk say make we call u fool ..

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano is a man of principle not like the greedy peter obi who is always seeking relevance. Obiano has no reason to decamp to APC. Stop crying wolf where there is none.

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by samdolad(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Na dem sabi, if he like make join apc or pdp na him palava
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Its even PDP that will dump Obiano sef.

Obiano is in APGA, APGA can't dump him, he is like the last hope for the survival of that party.
His moving will break that party. He is valuelessto her.

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Obiano is a man of principle not like the greedy peter obi who is always seeking relevance. Obiano has no reason to decamp to APC. Stop crying wolf where there is none.
No politician is principled! Believing them is for selfish reasons. Obiano is already making moves. That interview with SUN, is what is called, tasting the waters. When he moves now, some of you will come and laud how intelligent his move is.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Beremx(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano is now been condemned by his fellow Anambra people because he spoke the truth about who was responsible for the relocation of the boko haram prisoners to his state and because he also went to congratulate President Buhari on his victory at Aso Rock.

He is now being insulted despite all the good works he's doing for his people and some fools are even saying he will do only one term because he allegedly plans to defect to APC.

Ndi Igbo are really their own worst enemies .

Tufiakwa!!

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Obiano is now been condemned by his fellow Anambra people because he spoke the truth about who was responsible for the relocation of the boko haram prisoners to his state and because he also went to congratulate President Buhari on his victory at Aso Rock.

He is now being insulted despite all the good works he's doing for his people and some fools are even saying he will do only one term because he allegedly plans to defect to APC.

Tufiakwa!!
there is a difference between Anambra people and peter obi's internet paid mob

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Beremx(f): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

there is a difference between Anambra people and peter obi's internet paid mob
I hope so because I am so disappointed at comments I have been reading so far concerning this issue.
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by glimpse33(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2015
myklangelo:

Obiano is in APGA, APGA can't dump him, he is like the last hope for the survival of that party.

nice blog. Loved your idea of making it indigenious

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:

Tufiakwa!!
Why do I have the feeling that you sound falsely emotional? I wish you can reason without emotions and in a balanced way. Where was Obiano insulted? Is saying a politician Will decamp an insult? If so then almost all Nigerian politicians have insulted themselves.
I am saying what will happen, hw did u fix insult to that?
If actions taking by GEJ n Obi in 2012 can take effect in 2015 under Buhari, does it not sound over ironical?

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by zendy: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
myklangelo:
If you are too versed with Nigeria politics or will I call it, DUMPNOTRICS, surely from the body language of the present Governor of Anambra state, you will know he has started packing his bag and baggage out of APGA.
Last week his SA on political matters was interviewed by Sun News on that, he totally denied, promising that Obiano has never though of such. But for such thoughts and interview to materialise, bet me some actions are happening under the table.
Then yesterday Obiano humbly blamed Goodluck and Peter Obi for the transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Ekwulobia. Wow blame game is really sweet to the blamer. If actions taken by GEJ can be thrown into the waste bin by Buhari a day after taking over, what stopped him in stopping actions that Obiano said were hatched in 2012? Obiano with his statements and body language is really having a sweet bitter romance with the presidency. It might not bode well with Anambrarians, but what is politics if not protection of selfish desires?
Believe you me, it will and it must happen.
But tell me that am wrong with your thoughts.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Afam4eva
Cc Ishilove

Why would Obiano dump a party where he enjoys a lot of support and good will and is party leader for APC that is hated by his people? What could he possibly gain by doing this?

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by kokoA(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
myklangelo:

He can go jor.. APGA has a great man like Labaran Maku to lead the party grin
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2015
kokoA:

He can go jor.. APGA has a great man like Labaran Maku to lead the party grin

Lmao what a goodmorning joke. Labaran Maku does he know where his membership card de?

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by funkybully(f): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Dream is allowed. APC is anathema in Anambra, obiano can never decamp from apga, infact obiano is having issue with obi as a result of obi's decamp to pdp.

Get ur facts right
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by kokoA(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2015
myklangelo:

Lmao what a goodmorning joke. Labaran Maku does he know where his membership card de?

Yes naw.. Is he not the National Secretary? grin
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2015
zendy:

Why would Obiano dump a party where he enjoys a lot of support and good will and is party leader for APC that is hated by his people? What could he possibly gain by doing this?
It is for the simple reason why every other politicians dumps a party. For future ambitions, if possible national ambitions.
The mantra of Nig.politics is....swing to the beat.

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Beremx(f): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2015
myklangelo:

Why do I have the feeling that you sound falsely emotional? I wish you can reason without emotions and in a balanced way. Where was Obiano insulted? Is saying a politician Will decamp an insult? If so then almost all Nigerian politicians have insulted themselves.
I am saying what will happen, hw did u fix insult to that?
If actions taking by GEJ n Obi in 2012 can take effect in 2015 under Buhari, does it not sound over ironical?

keep blaming Buhari for the relocation of BH prisoners to Anambra. Obiano has told you people the truth about what happened. Your blind support for Jonathan has made you people not to blame him for making the decision in the first place.

President Buhari cannot change the decision. Simple! You better learn to live with it.
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2015
I just hope Ndi Igbo dont later regret being too partisancry

Z.R
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
keep blaming Buhari for the relocation of BH prisoners to Anambra. Obiano has told you people the truth about what happened. Your blind support for Jonathan has made you people not to blame him for making the decision in the first place.

President Buhari cannot change the decision. Simple! You better learn to live with it.

My dear Obiano said what he has to say to get what he has to get.

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2015
The juju that GEJ used on ndigbo is really strong. Even if Obiano release a tape showing peter obi and GEJ signing the agreement, they'll still turn a blind eye to it.

This habit of ndigbo denying truth will hunt them when they achieve biafra.

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by myklangelo(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
The juju that GEJ used on ndigbo is really strong. Even if Obiano release a tape showing peter obi and GEJ signing the agreement, they'll still turn a blind eye to it.

My dear the unreasonability of the reasons of most of we Nigerians will undo us. That is why it is believed that you must be, for or against.
My premise is, even if? How come that the actions can take effect now. And did u read the statement Obiano released on Sat, when this BH stuff arose.
Let that his speeech guide ur argument. We not dealing with emotions.

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Beremx(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2015
myklangelo:

My dear Obiano said what he has to say to get what he has to get.

I am not following you on twitter or reading any blog. Stop forcing in down my throat.
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by funkybully(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Yoloba girl shut up ur ewedu mouth. This is anambra matter

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by chamboy(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
myklangelo:

d party that has sold it's partyright to PDP
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by dridowu: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
If i may ask, why do you dislike Peter Obi so much ?
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:

Ooops!shocked And this is what i call "the HARSH reply!"

tho its the truth.. You've just said nothing but THE TRUTH!! Nice one. Cheeeers

Z.R
Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
funkybully:
[left][/left]

Yoloba girl shut up ur ewedu mouth. This is anambra matter
anmbLa is nigeria's matter, fool.

GEJ slave.

Re: Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. by Beremx(f): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

honestly it is very annoying!

Obiano did well in saying the truth and blaming his predecessor. As a man with senses,he is also pleading with President Buhari to relocate the prisoners. That is how a governor should act,but you see how his people are condemning him because he said the truth.

I am really ashamed of these people who blindly defend Jonathan

photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation / Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home / FG Lines Up El-rufai And 4 Other Witnesses Against Saraki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56