Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins (26873 Views)

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Saintremmy8(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Poverty wil always b a disease... A thing of celebration is wht Mr Emeka is running away..chai.
Wht many people re longing 2 grab.
May God provide 4 dem ooooooooo
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Ericsdm55(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na wa o. Na condition dey cause all dis abandoning. But na very wrong move b dat. Abandoning ur family ain't d right thing to do. May God mek away for dem and all in such conditions.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Tbasen: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
palserltd:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/man-disappears-over-wifes-third-set-of-twins/

Dear Mr.Benjamin Uche,
I confident that as a factory worker,you may have had some level of education to be able to read my short letter.Iam a father of 4 kids-with my elders being 16 and youngest being 4 years,something i feel doing what you did-RUN away.

I have just read the lamentations from your wife and seen the pictures of your lovely suffering children.
Where ever you are,please pray to God to to help you so that you can come back to FATHER your kids.

Please remember to ''hold body'' where ever you are so that you dont create another scenario by discharging'' another sets of twins'' into another unsuspecting woman who may ''open her legs'' to you with the assumption that you are single.

I have been a father for 16yrs and would tell you that the worst thing that we can do to ourselves is not to be by our children at these TATA ages as (seen in pictures).

Please think about their health,who is going to help them do their home work,think about the fact that the girls would be abused by uncaring men,think about the fact that by deserting them-you are indirectly breeding a future set of Criminals nay prostitutes which you have power to reverse now.

Please DONT HAVE SEX where ever you are NOW!

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Emmahunk(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's not every man that qualifies to be a FATHER!!!
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by mykeloluwole(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chai! Mr sex naa food

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by kenkels: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
enough cocusom yam..# lipsrsealed
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by solobenzo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
When he they pour hot akamu inside he know know.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by sunsewa: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
whomever is seeking the fruits of the womb,should tap this opportunity by faith and come to their rescue with anything, it's touching seeing these innocent kids, while we have people wasting money on champne,private jets and other luxurious living, but to show love to our fellow being is more important, the best place to invest is charity,just like the Saudi Prince that recently bequeathed $32billion to world charity,their contacts is important to this thread.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by notoriousbabe: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
ladyju:
What a world. Some people are doing all they can to conceive but couldn't
bring dem to me for assistance
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
God will help you. Is not easy to take good care of a twins talk more of 3 set of twins. Pls go for family planning before it get worst, anyway children are blessings from God but when it too much its becomes a problem especially when u don't have the resources to take care of them.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Omotayor123(f): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
I wana marry such wife...
Baba Ibeji in ADVgrin
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
romi:
I am so angry at this woman right now, she doesn't know the way to any maternity primary health care centre abi for free condom, mini pills, iud aka copper T, norplant etc
Some people might not agree with me but man na to chook and go, its left to d woman to protect herself o, u blindly marry AS and u are also AS genotype in d name of love, the woman wiill be the one to stay in mosquito infested hospital wt d ss sick child while the man will g and rest at home iin the name of searching for money to pay hospital bills

True talk

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by armadeo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
DrGroove:

Yam has a clomiphene-like substance that predisposes women who eat it over a long period to having twins.

Prof Friday okonofua
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
lawanson44:

Superstitious Junk!

It has been scientifically proven long ago. Will search for the paper and post the link.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Onegai(f): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Unwise Mr Uche.

Ladies....the above is an unwise way of planning your family.

But everyone keeps singing the wonders of Billings method and traditional methods. It did work for our grandparents (who were not having 1 kid every year).

And is conception affordable? A condom is cheap but quite a lot of men are not smart apparently...
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by nobul(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
God will help u.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by sultrybabe: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by sultrybabe: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
thngs sme family are cryn 4 is wat a man is running away 4rm n dat makes him a fool. woman be strong dat God who guv u dose children wil tke k of dem 4 u.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by lolababe331e: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Poor people can be so silly, your boss has 2/3 kids you the driver, maiguard, cook etc has 6 and you wonder why you remain poor angry they keep having kids they can't take care if then the children grow up to be robbers , fraudsters , prostitutes and such . How much is a cindom compared to the cost of raising an extra child If they are afraid of side effects of other family planning methods.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by billyG(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why cnt dat man abstain frm sexx,how he go take feed 8 pple now as a factory worker?
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

Baba Ibeji in ADVgrin
I wana be a father of all nations
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Onyiido: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
grin what's wrong with the man sef??
A thing like this calls for celebration, not leaving this fine lady in distress..

I wonder oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) / Names Given To Children In Nigeria Lately / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.