Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' (2582 Views)

I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? / Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! / I'm 17yrs Nd I'm Inlove With My Step-couz For Over 5years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
funlord:
grin
OP! You sure say no be MAN you don dey admire so? 14 years is real oh!
smh
Re: 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:
Is it sandrannna?
maybe and maybe not
Re: 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
let's make it more fun, anyone who can guess her name right, gets something from me !! clue; there is W in her moniker
Re: 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' by chimerase2: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Claireshan1:
have a msg for u
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' by gabbidonb(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
We don hear MUMU...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.