Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference (30441 Views)

Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Georgville(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
BiitchAmMe:

guy u blind...sorry to say....u no see her camouflage uniform

They have between now n January 2016 to do away with camouflage. But the police would keep theirs n wld only Wear it on ceremonies or somtin.
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Ezebinaugwu(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=35429723]Kudos to Op. If we start celebrating our men in black like this on social media, maybe they will change from their evil ways.

Remember, Police is your friend.

Most of them represent Evil it self, those ones can never change I swear

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by koladebrainiac(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2015
I KNOW HER BAM. SHE SMILES AND LAUGH ALL THE TIME .
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Omooba77: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2015
oluface:
[size=20pt]Her name is Iya Ibeji, she is under sabo police division, Yaba. She mostly control traffic at St Agnes , I ply Oyingbo to Yaba,
I have never seen this woman in angry mood before , She work with Swag and Smile Alot, Most of her colleagues do envy the way she get tips from people so some of them try to do what she does but they didnt get it , when this woman is working every other policemen and policewomen will stand still while she control the traffic perfectly . [/size]
You are right,she has Edo/Delta name. She is from Sabo division,Yaba.So she is married,sometimes she stay under bridge Dormanlong area.Always jovial and smiling,dancing as she does her job.I recommend her for promotion

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Wow.. These are d kind of people we shud celebrate.. A rare gem

my.notjustok.com/track/22684/

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by galadima77(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2015
lonelydora:
Kudos to Op. If we start celebrating our men in black like this on social media, maybe they will change from their evil ways.

Remember, Police is your friend.

no oooo!!! police is supposed to be your friend...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by boujaye: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2015
oluface:
[size=20pt]Her name is Iya Ibeji, she is under sabo police division, Yaba. She mostly control traffic at St Agnes , I ply Oyingbo to Yaba,
I have never seen this woman in angry mood before , She work with Swag and Smile Alot, Most of her colleagues do envy the way she get tips from people so some of them try to do what she does but they didnt get it , when this woman is working every other policemen and policewomen will stand still while she control the traffic perfectly . [/size]

I hope you are not Lai Mohammed brought up? How can her name be Iya Ibeji (mama twins)?
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by betty202020(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
BiitchAmMe:

guy u blind...sorry to say....u no see her camouflage uniform
the question is ' is that military camouflage'?
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015
ibkgab001:
But somewhere in Kenya this is what we have

chaii...look yansh...kenyan ikebe...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by lalasticlala(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Lalasticlala why?? I was at FTC before nau embarassed

there was no comment there.. just a blank space..
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
kokoA:
Is she single?
sharp guy grin
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Omotayor123(f): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Lalasticlala why?? I was at FTC before nau embarassed
grin
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Omotayor123(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Zedddd:
That's what we call committed service! Learn serve ur country better all'o'ya. Btw, 2rd day on nairaland, 2nd FTC in a row!
You are now FTC... check to confirmgrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by lordmassac(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Yeah! I always like her attitude, commitment et all. Appreciation.
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by 9jatatafo(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
ibkgab001:
But somewhere in Kenya this is what we have

That woman police making phone call will cause load of traffic, she should transferred to the office.
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Cohsyn(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
VickJames:
Wow! I never knew this woman will make headlines someday. This woman is so cool and she does her job diligently with fine smile.

Smart and pretty too! She reps the kinda of Nigerian Police in my head!
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by mymadam(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
VickJames:
Wow! I never knew this woman will make headlines someday. This woman is so cool and she does her job diligently with fine smile.

Una de praise am? Dis na Nigeria ooo . Dem go soon transfer am... out of jealousy. smiley Actually, she's cool all over... attractive & hard-working, according to various reports. Here's wishing her the best.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by jp4shot(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2015
That woman is really trying ...I also recomend promosion for her.
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by bukjossy(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Yes i knw.....she use to dance also wen directing vehicles.......i love dis woman
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by ipreach: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
please is she single and who knows her phone number?
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
kokoA:
Is she single?
make wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by MalcoImX: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Omooba77:

You are right,she has Edo/Delta name. She is from Sabo division,Yaba.So she is married,sometimes she stay under bridge Dormanlong area.Always jovial and smiling,dancing as she does her job.I recommend her for promotion
I "liked" your post. I added my words to yours and also recommended her for promotion; that is, if the police authorities will listen to us.
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Brigsiano(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2015
ceo247frolic:
Have you seen this Police woman on Herbert Macualay way,Yaba?

We are celebrating her here today....who knows her name?

''Those who use Herbert macaulay way in yaba will know this woman. She's so energetic, vibrant and hardworking.

And that smile....is so contagious. I see her everyday on my way back from work and was so happy when I saw people appreciating her on a post on Facebook yesterday. Even when other officers are under the shed, you will see her carrying out her duty under the scorching sun.
If we can criticize corrupt police officers, why not praise this vibrant and hardworking one''.

If you read this today and run into her,please tell her we celebrate her today as she does what she does best under the hot sun!

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-celebrating-policewoman-with.html

God will bless you beyond measures, love what you do and do it with all diligence and uprightness
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by MalcoImX: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
mymadam:

Una de praise am? Dis na Nigeria ooo . Dem go soon transfer am... out of jealousy. smiley Actually, she's cool all over... attractive & hard-working, according to various reports. Here's wishing her the best.
It's true. It may happen. But one thing with such characters is she'll turn wherever she's posted into a garden. There's a quote which says 'When you're given a lemon, turn it into lemonade', and another one by Mary Engelbreit says “Bloom Where You're Planted.” It is as if these types of people know about these laws, hence their success, wherever and at whatever.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by barry40: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
I join everyone to celebrate the diligent police woman. Also, my appreciation to other police men and women who are making difference in their position whether noticed or un-noticed. God will surely reward you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
NA NIGERIA WOMAN undecided

THE NIGERIA POLICE WOMEN WERE I KNOW, ALL OF THEM DEY ROUND LIKE BALL WITH THERE BIG BIG BELLE
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by mekadinho(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2015
kokoA:
Is she single?
It sha never b well with konji.... Lol
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by haibe(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2015
I always enjoy watching her perform her duty.. thumbs up to her
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Skoopy(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2015
She is exactly what ab officer of the Nigerian police should look like.

Congratulations to her.
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by teemahteemah(f): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2015
heatflux:
I thought FG said no more camouflage uniforms for non-military divisions
With effect from January 2016

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Omooba77: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
I "liked" your post. I added my words to yours and also recommended her for promotion; that is, if the police authorities will listen to us.
I hope someone from police is reading, the woman is very friendly; I know her wella, I will get her name and rank before next weekend by God's grace.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Mbediogu(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Zedddd:
That's what we call committed service!
Learn serve ur country better all'o'ya.
Btw, 2nd day on nairaland, 2nd FTC in a row! grin

I know her well. She is Igbo and her name is Ijeoma. She is happily married with 7 kids. Madam I saluge you. keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.