Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 PM

PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference (30420 Views)

Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Smooyis:
No be only appreciation she go chop. Make una try to dey dash am money abeg. Kudos madam
the tips she gets is more than her salary.... someone even bought tantalizers for her one day I was passing by.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Smooyis(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
ddami:
the tips she gets is more than her salary.... someone even bought tantalizers for her one day I was passing by.
Whao thats great. We should really cultuvate the habit of gratifying those that go extra mile in their jobs. Thanx

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by teekay213(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
ibkgab001:
But somewhere in Kenya this is what we have
i gat go kenya o,why kenya ladies dey get mad asss.damn!
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Skyfornia(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Honestly that woman is something else.....I see her everyday and I'm very impressed with her controls. That woman deserve a better appreciation from the govt.

Meanwhile, shes adding weight...I hope say oga never score goal...lolz.
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Dahprech(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
ceo247frolic:
Have you seen this Police woman on Herbert Macualay way,Yaba?

We are celebrating her here today....who knows her name?

''Those who use Herbert macaulay way in yaba will know this woman. She's so energetic, vibrant and hardworking.

And that smile....is so contagious. I see her everyday on my way back from work and was so happy when I saw people appreciating her on a post on Facebook yesterday. Even when other officers are under the shed, you will see her carrying out her duty under the scorching sun.
If we can criticize corrupt police officers, why not praise this vibrant and hardworking one''.

If you read this today and run into her,please tell her we celebrate her today as she does what she does best under the hot sun!

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-celebrating-policewoman-with.html
yh i know d woman,as in i do admire her anytime am going to my skl at akoka i do pass dat side.kudos to her
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by standfirm: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
She does her work with so much joy, always moving her hands with smiles. She must come 4rm a appy home cos u can't give wat u don't have
Re: PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference by Biggyd2: 6:02am On Jul 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister / Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.