Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,637 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

“even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says (2361 Views)

5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing / Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom / 30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by vizkiz: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2015
nigerianium:
Wrong!

Question: Who approaches another man's náked WIFE and attempts to screw her when her husband could come around suddenly?

Question: A psycho who has a death wish.grin

wrong!! angry

Question: who is a psyco-path who has a death wish?

Answer: anybody who gets caugh while screwing another man's wife tongue
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

correcting what?!

People are in Harare struggling to find where to feed and he's here talking about what!
. . . . . Yea, we all know that sis..... You have a very good point there, but you passing it across on a wrong thread. Remember the saying ' a bad clock, still tells us the right time twice a day!' atleast he is saying a good thing now, only if you support the gay marriage tho'!
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2015
grin grin grin
modelmike7:
. . . . . You nailed it bro... You just said it all. Madam 'gurgle' ^^ . Did you just learn something from these 6 words by this bro? Gurgle, You passed your point across in a bad way, SIMPLE!
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Gurgle(f): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Neyoor:

Abeg use ur gurgle wella

i don use am finish..and still came up with the same answer
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Captainswag225(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2015
vizkiz:
wrong fact!!! angry

Question: who approaches a na*ked chick without making any attempt to straff her?

Answer: GAY!!! angry
thats your opinion.
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

i don't think i did
. . . . . Okay. To each their own! I RISE!!
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Gurgle(f): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2015
modelmike7:

Abi
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Gurgle(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . Yea, we all know that sis..... You have a very good point there, but you passing it across on a wrong thread. Remember the saying ' a bad clock, still tells us the right time twice a day!' atleast he is saying a good thing now, only if you support the gay marriage tho'!

you're right I just hate it when people act as if this is the only thing that matters! even if you want to criticise America cant you find any other thing to talk about than something that doesn't even affect you?!

all the 3rd world countries sitting on their behinds talking about gay this gay that while others are going to the moon, plunging to the depths of the earth, curing the incurable

its not every fight you fight!
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Is that how you view it?
You see white, I see gold. To each, his opinion/view
vizkiz:
wrong fact!!! angry

Question: who approaches a na*ked chick without making any attempt to straff her?

Answer: GAY!!! angry
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Gurgle(f): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
modelmike7:

Actually that was stubborn of me. Your point is noted
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by vizkiz: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Is that how you viewed it?
You see white, I see gold. To each, his opinion/view

yeah true....but white beats Gold tongue
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Your opinion tongue tongue
For you, white my beat gold. But to some, gold might beat white tongue
vizkiz:

yeah true....but white beats Gold tongue
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by yuncka: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
must u type rubbish?

must U quote me?
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Oahray: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

you're right I just hate it when people act as if this is the only thing that matters! even if you want to criticise America cant you find any other thing to talk about than something that doesn't even affect you?!

all the 3rd world countries sitting on their behinds talking about gay this gay that while others are going to the moon, plunging to the depths of the earth, curing the incurable

its not every fight you fight!
well, those countries try to influence the '3rd world' countries to adopt the same gay stance. Forgotten the dust America and Britain raised over the Nigeria anti-gay marriage law? So how doesn't it affect them?
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Gurgle(f): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray:
well, those countries try to influence the '3rd world' countries to adopt the same gay stance. Forgotten the dust America and Britain raised over the Nigeria anti-gay marriage law? So how doesn't it affect them?

yeah in that case it did affect them. but in this case it doesn't. not even a little

we are influenced by America in so many other destructive ways but we don't care
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Actually that was stubborn of me. Your point is noted
. . . . . Good Girl! Now, come hug daddy!! I like people that admit their wrongs and stubbornness! Your future is bright sis!!!
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Oahray: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah in that case it did affect them. but in this case it doesn't. not even a little

we are influenced by America in so many other destructive ways but we don't care
their actions have a ripple effect on other nations. Now that they've legalized it, they would try to pressure other countries to do the same. Mugabe is anti-gay and he knows that the best form of defense is attack.

BTW no other nation meddles in other people's business half as much as the US.
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Gurgle(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray:
their actions have a ripple effect on other nations. Now that they've legalized it, they would try to pressure other countries to do the same. Mugabe is anti-gay and he knows that the best form of defense is attack.

BTW no other nation meddles in other people's business half as much as the US.

all that may be true but your point doesn't negate mine or vice versa

he can be anti gay, anti whatever but his priorities are completely wrong

Zimbabwe has one of the highest rates of HIV in the world.

some of the spread in the country is directly linked to the anti-gay rhetoric he is spewing.

people cant get the help and support they need to deal with their situation because a 90+ year old chap doesn't feel like shifting!

does OB look like he gives a ******* what this guy says? No

Somebody like Putin in Russia who is also anti-gay but actually does something about his country's problems is the only one who can get mouth to talk

I repeat, nonsense!!
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Oahray: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

all that may be true but your point doesn't negate mine or vice versa

he can be anti gay, anti whatever but his priorities are completely wrong

Zimbabwe has one of the highest rates of HIV in the world.

some of the spread in the country is directly linked to the anti-gay rhetoric he is spewing.

people cant get the help and support they need to deal with their situation because a 90+ year old chap doesn't feel like shifting!

does OB look like he gives a ******* what this guy says? No

Somebody like Putin in Russia who is also anti-gay but actually does something about his country's problems is the only one who can get mouth to talk

I repeat, nonsense!!
lol. Mugabe doesn't need anyone to even pretend to listen. He's that outspoken, and crazy. But I think even the crazy have a right to an opinion without having to be a Putin.
Re: “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says by Gurgle(f): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray:
lol. Mugabe doesn't need anyone to even pretend to listen. He's that outspoken, and crazy. But I think even the crazy have a right to an opinion without having to be a Putin.

he does and I have the right to rubbish it because his opinion and his craze never reach him own pocketside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex? / EPIC RESPONSE: When She Asks How Big Is Your Manhood. / Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.