Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos (729 Views)

Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) / Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos by tiwaz(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2015
This heartbreaking story was sent in by Reader yesterday:

I was passing through Agege today and I saw this. It totally broke my heart. Please, do we have child welfare services in Naija or is grass growing in the brains of our leaders?

Sorry about the not so clear photos. It's an adult pushing an Hausa disabled girl in a wheel chair and begging for money. The idiotic dude had full plastic to cover up in the heavy rain while the girl aged between 5 & 7 was wearing only native exposing her twisted limbs. Me self wey dey car dey feel the cold not to talk of the minor. This is a call out to relevant agencies, charities, something something homes, govt, whatever they are called to please take action fast and seize all these minors from the hands of all these people, whether parent or guardian using them to hustle begging. Them plenty well well for ojodu berger....most especially the females.

Please give a child hope. I could not even hand out anything because the guy's face looked harsh and am sure he wont give the child a dime, shes just a ruse! Jah bless....

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=763

Re: Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos by seedgreen(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Following
Re: Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos by MosakuAW(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Sad!

But, they could have easily leave the rain.
Re: Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos by Erukumakanaki: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
and the person took these pics from the warmth luxury of his car? undecided

mtcheeew! angry
Re: Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos by Emekamex(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Not trying put down her hustle, but why would she subject herself to such conditions by begging under heavy rain.
Re: Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos by glimpse33(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Now Playing: Eminem - Survival Of The Fittest cry
Re: Very Sad Photos Of A Disabled Girl Begging Under The Rain In Lagos by mankand(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
And so what? You should blame their governors who budgeted billions got their stupid religious pilgrimage while neglecting the disabled in their states.

Moreover there are cartels who use these people to make money for them by bringing them to Lagos, assign different areas for them to operate their begging profession.

No love no pity angry

(1) (Reply)

Spain Buys €6.5bn Oil From Nigeria / Buhari’s Government: The Yoruba Strategy And Statement / Using Soldiers As Buhari’s Guards Dangerous – Ex-dig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.