Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Desmond Elliot Was Embarassed By A Pirated Movie Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Desmond Elliot Was Embarassed By A Pirated Movie Seller (718 Views)

Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Desmond Elliot Was Embarassed By A Pirated Movie Seller by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Nollywood actor who recently became a politician, Desmond Elliot, has disclosed how he was embarrassed in Lagos traffic by a movie seller.

According to the Desmond, he was stuck in traffic and a CD seller spotted him and stopped by his car to flaunt the pirated CDs he was selling for about 15 minutes.

When Desmond decided to question him if he knows what he was doing was wrong to sell pirated works, the seller dared him to call the Police to arrest him.

“I was so upset, I came down from me car took those pirated off him. Like it was in the movies, then Bobo told me to call police if I wanted to arrest him. Ok that threw me off balance,” he said.

Source: http://www.naijonline.com/2015/07/how-desmond-elliot-was-embarrased-by.html
Re: How Desmond Elliot Was Embarassed By A Pirated Movie Seller by Olamitisoji(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
ok
Re: How Desmond Elliot Was Embarassed By A Pirated Movie Seller by fretfingers: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Lol
Re: How Desmond Elliot Was Embarassed By A Pirated Movie Seller by Realtol(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
The pirate knew policing in Nigeria is a joke and nothing will be done even if he(Desmond) dared call the police. I don't like those bastards called pirate,they scavenge on the intelligence of others when they can actually use their own and make it good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mayor Of Houston Honours Basketmouth / Popular Musician Rohmanz And Blessing Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Jealous Man Shoots Teenage Mother To Death & Burns Her 3 Yr Old Son Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.