Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' (1001 Views)

I'm 14 And Pregnant. What Should I Do? / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by Islie: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2015
''My pastor got a 12-yr-old pregnant, what does the church do?

Hi Joan, I'm Abiola and I live in Lagos. Please I really want you to tell me what to do with my pastor who was forced to confessed he's been sleeping with a 12 year old girl in the church. Two things are wrong: He's married with two daughters ranging 11 --16 and the little girl is now pregnant. Should I stop going to his church? Should I take it to the police? What should I do?

Dear Abiola,

It's really a sad sad thing but then again strange things keep happening in our time. However, sleeping with a minor (0-17 years old) is a crime by law (perhaps not for muslims) and situations like these should be delt with legally. I suggest the police should know about this. But not to be sarcastic, how come the parents of that little girl didn't notice the changes in their daughter? Why wait until she gets pregnant before heading to the police? As for whether you should continue attending the church, it's your decision to make solely. I can't tell you what to do.

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/joan-on-sex-my-pastor-got-a-12-yr-old-pregnant-what-does-the-church-do-id3932722.html
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by Hazardd(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
thats work of devil...... grin
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by ArchEnemy(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Hazardd:
thats work of devil...... grin
Yes
In a yielding vessel
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Conji, you no sabi pastor again?

Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by glimpse33(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
angryCastrate The Bast.ard
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by Mrbigman1(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
If everyone one could have a phobia for teenagers the way I do, all this news would not be making head line.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by MamaCass: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Should u stop going to his church? are an adult? Yeye question. Gerraweyou jor.
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2015
If the foundation is shaken, what will d righteous do
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2015
He should be well sanctioned.
Rape cases and having sexual intercourse with minors is waxing stronger. A drastic action must be taken to curb these public niusance.
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by viceldo(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2015
suspended for a while
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by Haywhymido(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
F. ck d god damn pastor. Trust no one
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by heykims(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
The constitution cuts across all faiths so no need to exempt the Muslims. Besides, Muslims won't even support u sleeping with a 30year if u both ain't married.
Islam encouraging early marriage never permits sex with prepubertal minors.
What pastor just committed is what the medics call pedophlia.
Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by ijustdey: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
He's married with two daughters ranging 11 --16 and the little girl is now pregnant.

am sure if you check his family very well....... the man might be having sex with his daughters too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?'' by funlord(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

And dem still the call the iti pastor? His new name should be "pastor of doom" or "JS2 biatches boss"!

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Declares Three Days Of Mourning As Ruler's Son Dies Of A Heart Attack @ 33 / What Would You Do / What is she doing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.