Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) (86821 Views)

Quality Delivery On Aluminium Windows,doors,railings Etc / The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate / For Your Aluminium & Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Roofing, Shower Stalls, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
the net must be fixed in my quotes sir
mavverick:
Hello.

Do you have a list of references in terms of people here on NL who you have completed their projects and are happy with the work you have done.

If you need to provide a quote, I'm guessing that a site visit is required right ?
Also, if I have just arranged block, is it better to wait for the house to be plastered before installing windows or install windows before plastering, I am thinking about the idea for plumbing as well, ideally when the house has been plastered, I want to minimise the number of walls that would be broken again for various works.

My thinking is that if the house is plastered before window installation, then it would need to be broken again for windows. If a house is plastered after windows installation, they would usually stain it with cement mix etc, and I really don't want to be painting twice. Are you also the one supplying the nets ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2015
I want share more features about Aluminium windows and doors.. Let's start with SLIDING WINDOWS because we got familiar with the sliding windows...
Sliding Windows
Aluminium sliding windows are an attractive, practical and affordable component of most modern building projects. They are equally suited to homes and commercial spaces, high-rise or ground floor spaces, bringing an aesthetic yet highly functional feature to the structure.

These windows can take one of two forms – horizontal sliding windows (where the sashes slide left and right), and vertical sliding windows (sashes slide up or down)

The advantages of sliding windows range from their sleek design, to the fact that you can control the wind and ventilation into your space to the exact degree that you like. (if you are looking to keep the rain out even while the windows are open, you should consider our projected windows) Very often sliding windows are chosen for their unobtrusive design, or because space does not allow for sashes projecting outwards. The sliding window unit can be fitted seamlessly next to fixed-pane windows, sliding doors or folding doors if you are looking to enclose a large opening or customise a shopfront.

Features

Excellent weather sealing, with double draft seals.
Your sliding windows can be easily be easy to use where you have children
toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
Glass can be tinted colour
Standard sizes up to 3m in width, and up to 1.5m in height.
Larger custom sizes also possible

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2015
At Perfect Touch Aluminium we offer services that gives you enough comfort and convienient maintainance and uses, our packages are very friendly and affordable to soothe your taste and we share our ideas with you in your interested services, call us today and let's work it out for you, we take it up as our responsibility to satisfy you with all best and quality delivery..Our lines are open for dialogues and quotes. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2015
Good morning Nairaland .

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
You can send in your request to our email : perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com pls let us know when u send in your request and you can as well call us 08153665659(whatsapp),08067079715. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
We make it work better for you at your perfect satisfaction. We are Perfect Touch Aluminium. Talk to us today . Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good afternoon to everyone on property section. Happy weekend to all our customers
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Happy weekend to our customers and everyone
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Call us today for our service, we offer quality and affordable service. Tel: 08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com call us today

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Perfect touch Aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
We want to say thank you from perfect touch Aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Call us today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Good morning, wish us all a safe day and a blessed one.. Call us today @ Perfect Touch Aluminium, tel:08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Bring it on, perfect touch Aluminium is here for you, we do what's right. Tel:08153665659, 08067079715. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Adeekiti.

I have another question for you on windows that open out, within my building there is about a 2.75 and 3m setback between the building and the fence, this is also the intended car parking space as well. Now with windows that open out, will this be an issue if cars are parked and the windows are opening outwards ?

Secondly, with the windows do you suggesting installation after plastering or before plastering. I look at it like this, installing it before plastering means that when plastering almost certain that the bricklayers will use cement to stain the burglary proof and the glass. After plastering means that the walls need to be broken into again etc.

Are there any disadvantages of having the burglary proof inserted into the windows like you have here, what level of thickness do you use for the rods ? Doesn't it also mean that if I'm unhappy with the rods that you have used, I now have to dismantle everything (windows/burglary proof)

What is the price difference between sliding window and the one that opens outwards, lets assume same size/design. I want to have an idea.

Lastly, how do you operate in terms of a contract, surely I would not be paying 100% up front before the goods are delivered and quality tested.

Thanks.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
At least some car should occupy 4/5ft without opening the doors, it will be a bit stressful while trying to use your car, it will be a bit inconvinient with the swing window, so I will rather suggest a sliding window for that and depending on the size of your window, but you can as well have your windows in swing for ventilation purpose, can I have a picture to explain more? U can have ur windows installed before plastering and we can install while the bricklayer is plastering same time so as to clean the stains off because some bricklayers will leave stains on the Aluminium or in the frames, the rods can either be in 12mm or 16mm, one on the top frame and welded into the Aluminium pipes downward,inside those pipes are the rods channeled which makes the burglary more attractive, what you can see after installation is the Aluminium pipes. you wont be paying 100% upfront , you can contact me on whatsapp sir.. Let me know the size of your window We deliver without delay and we keep to time
mavverick:
Adeekiti.

I have another question for you on windows that open out, within my building there is about a 2.75 and 3m setback between the building and the fence, this is also the intended car parking space as well. Now with windows that open out, will this be an issue if cars are parked and the windows are opening outwards ?

Secondly, with the windows do you suggesting installation after plastering or before plastering. I look at it like this, installing it before plastering means that when plastering almost certain that the bricklayers will use cement to stain the burglary proof and the glass. After plastering means that the walls need to be broken into again etc.

Are there any disadvantages of having the burglary proof inserted into the windows like you have here, what level of thickness do you use for the rods ? Doesn't it also mean that if I'm unhappy with the rods that you have used, I now have to dismantle everything (windows/burglary proof)

What is the price difference between sliding window and the one that opens outwards, lets assume same size/design. I want to have an idea.

Lastly, how do you operate in terms of a contract, surely I would not be paying 100% up front before the goods are delivered and quality tested.

Thanks.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Give us a call today
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
You can always have your windows or doors in swing or slide, and you can maintain your glass by cleaning with either a glass liquid cleaner incase you have a dusty environment, apply a soft towel and the liquid cleaner to give it a sparkling look, your Aluminium can always get that beautiful look everyday.. And for people who are always concern about their Aluminium getting stained during plastering, there are Aluminium / glass liquid cleaners.. Do you don't have to panic even if you have a tough stain on windows.. We will always give you details about maintaining your Aluminium windows and doors to get that sparkling looks. Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659, 08067079715. Email:perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Our touch

3 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
A

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Good morning nairalanders , it's a beautiful new day.. Thanks for your patronage
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Morning
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
You can always whatsapp or call us if you need our services at Perfect touch Aluminium. Our email service is now available email:perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com We create a friendship tie with our clients and we offer great services too.. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Contact perfect touch Aluminium for your windows and other Aluminium works, we will offer you a great and friendly service. Tel:08153665659)
(Whatsapp too),08067079715. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Good morning, thanks to all our customers for every relationship built with us. God bless everyone and wish u all happy weekend
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by yuppyninety4(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2015
adeekiti:
At Perfect Touch Aluminium we offer services that gives you enough comfort and convienient maintainance and uses, our packages are very friendly and affordable to soothe your taste and we share our ideas with you in your interested services, call us today and let's work it out for you, we take it up as our responsibility to satisfy you with all best and quality delivery..Our lines are open for dialogues and quotes. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks

I have tested this bros quality services before, I cant really describe which one weighed more btw Trust and excellent perfection works. Infact I should just simply remark him with TEST AND TRUSTED...

3 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Yagalchychy: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2015
For your quality home and office blinds,Contact: Grand Horizons window blinds and decor....(08072862060) Grand Horizons! "That extra touch your home and office needs" with one year free maintenance on all products delivered anywhere in Nigeria..

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
yuppyninety4:

I have tested this bros quality services before, I cant really describe which one weighed more btw Trust and excellent perfection works. Infact I should just simply remark him with TEST AND TRUSTED...
thank you sir
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Yagalchychy: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
For quality granite of all sizes and accurate tonnage....Think Ratcon construction company! Call our sales representative on this number: (08028897654)we have office in lagos and our quarry site is at ogun state, over 30 trucks readily available to deliver to you and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria....you won't be disappointed you got in touch.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Perfect touch

2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thanks for your calls. Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659(whatsapp),08067079715. Email:perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2015
We offer great services that makes you more comfortable with us @ Perfect Touch Aluminium , talk to us today and we put in our perfection to deliver to every customer. Tel:08153665659(whatsapp)08067079715. Email:perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Most Current Promotional Prices For Top Quality New Zealand Stone Coated Roof / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Decorative wall stone tiles in Lagos and anywhere in Nigeria. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.