Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) (86923 Views)

Quality Delivery On Aluminium Windows,doors,railings Etc / The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate / For Your Aluminium & Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Roofing, Shower Stalls, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks to our new customers and a big thank you for your views here , wish everyone of us a successful week. Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
A new client's window casement with burglary ,(swing ) Perfect Touch Aluminium . Call us today. Tel:08153665659,08067079715

1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Good morning , Perfect Touch Aluminium is offering great service and affordable quotes for your Aluminium windows,doors , hall tent etc. call us today and enjoy our services . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Are you having problems with your old windows ? Are your windows too old and not modern, not attractive? Call Perfect Touch Aluminium today and let's change the look of your house. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Good morning Nigeria, Nairaland
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Contact us today for your best and affordable quotes, we will satisfy you with our quality services @ Perfect Touch Aluminium. Good morning to all the Contractors and all Nairalanders. My oga Hajji mufutau55 good morning sir. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you to the Lawals for trusting our quality services and we are happy to satisfy you with our window works at your site. Contact Perfect touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Perfect Touch Aluminium gives you quality and great service with affordable quote, we balance our proffesional experience to deliver modern and attractive works that beautifies the building and give it a perfect look, call us today @ Perfect Touch Aluminium Tel:08153665659,08067079715,.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Happy new month and may this month be a shower of blessing, abundant grace and a good health, may we celebrate from now on In Jesus name.. @ Perfect Touch Aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Greetings from here to all our customers and every Nairalanders. Thanks for your patronage and we are always ready to give you the best services @ Perfect Touch Aluminium. Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Great and beautiful Tuesday , let Perfect Touch Aluminium handle your windows , doors and roofing , we work with our best .
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Professional works are long lasting and very attractive, get an accurate measurement to get an affordable quotes so as not to be given an excessive and huge quotes when you were suppose to pay less, don't get a rough quotation so as to get a better delivery, we make our customers very comfortable with our services and we give a visible service nothing is called secret in our services , contact Perfect Touch Aluminium today on 08153665659,08067079715. (Whatsapp 08153665659) thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
A professional touch makes your project very standard and quality materials used on your building gives u a rest of mind for a long lasting and attractive look, Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Good morning
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Great professional work @ Perfect Touch Aluminium

1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2015
The installation process of a Nairalander's window. Call us today for an affordable services and quality delivery.

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
We are bringing to you visible services and quality delivery, we make a standard that's worth your expenses and honesty is what we work on @ Perfect Touch Aluminium , talk to us today . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks (08153665659 whatsapp)
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Good morning , may God of all sufficient visit our life,home and bussiness . Amen. Contact us at [/color][color=#000099][size=8pt][/size]Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy weekend to all our prospective customers, you can send in your measurements for an affordable quotes, we deliver to u a decent and professional work that satisfy you and a guarantee of quality , talk to us today for your quotes @ Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Good morning
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2015
@ Perfect Touch Aluminium we specialize in all Aluminium works like windows, doors, roofing etc, you talk to us about your taste and we deliver to u with proffesional experience. Working on our archives to post more pictures of our works and services. Happy weekend
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
It's been a journey on inspection and measurement taking of a site , thank God for a fulfilled day. Work loading soon.....enjoy the rest of the weekend Nairalander and let's be honest in all we do
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
The making, we keep our customers posted on every update of their works @ perfect touch Aluminium all is about transparency . Happy Sunday Y'all

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2015
At what we do ..

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2015
A

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
What else can we say but to appreciate nairalanders for their patronage and supports, together we can work to have a great service delivery. If u need our services on quotes talk to us it doesn't matter we are to do your works. Perfect Touch Aluminium.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello.

Do you have a list of references in terms of people here on NL who you have completed their projects and are happy with the work you have done.

If you need to provide a quote, I'm guessing that a site visit is required right ?
Also, if I have just arranged block, is it better to wait for the house to be plastered before installing windows or install windows before plastering, I am thinking about the idea for plumbing as well, ideally when the house has been plastered, I want to minimise the number of walls that would be broken again for various works.

My thinking is that if the house is plastered before window installation, then it would need to be broken again for windows. If a house is plastered after windows installation, they would usually stain it with cement mix etc, and I really don't want to be painting twice. Are you also the one supplying the nets ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
God bless our customers as they patronize and work with us
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thank u sir, I always encourage my client to wait for quotations after taking the appropriate measurements, windows should be fixed before plastering, mostly white Aluminium get stained easily and hard to clean off cements from them but it can't be avoided by cleaning off immediately it get stained, and I advice windows should be left closed when plastering cos cement can drop into the Aluminium frames an get stucked, there re lots of precautions to be taking while plastering , I have some client from Nairaland whom I'm preparing to work for and a Qatar based Nairalander was the one whom I just completed his windows and installed but I try to keep his privacy , I waited for him to give me order to post his works before I did cos I don't try to inconvinient him in anyway but I can I can give u his ID on Nairaland in private if he asks me to, if u have the measurements of those windows, u can forward to me sir, then I will give my quotes, U can add me on whatsapp sir. Thanks
mavverick:
Hello.

Do you have a list of references in terms of people here on NL who you have completed their projects and are happy with the work you have done.

If you need to provide a quote, I'm guessing that a site visit is required right ?
Also, if I have just arranged block, is it better to wait for the house to be plastered before installing windows or install windows before plastering, I am thinking about the idea for plumbing as well, ideally when the house has been plastered, I want to minimise the number of walls that would be broken again for various works.

My thinking is that if the house is plastered before window installation, then it would need to be broken again for windows. If a house is plastered after windows installation, they would usually stain it with cement mix etc, and I really don't want to be painting twice. Are you also the one supplying the nets ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
mavverick:
Hello.

Thanks in advance.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Walls will be broken to firm the windows During installations and to being scared Of lots damages when breaking walls to install plumbing works and others, I use to tell people u don't av to break the whole building to instal your works but in such cases where a lot of walls are broken then it's the bricklayer who will make sure there is enough cement and shuckins when plastering, which will cover all the holes made on the walls
mavverick:
Hello.

Thanks in advance.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Installations can also be done during or after plastering though u have to leave spaces to adjust during window installation, dis pic is an illustration of what can be done after plastering of some portions on the wall leaving few inches for breaking and adjusting the windows when installing, the pic was before we installed the windows and after we installed, but the bricklayer will have to plaster the windows after we install and it will definitely get stained but with immediate cleaning of the stains caused by the cement

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
You can pick your designs and Perfect Touch Aluminium will sort the rest out .(Catalogue)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Most Current Promotional Prices For Top Quality New Zealand Stone Coated Roof / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.