Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun (10334 Views)

How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity / Several Vacancies At Jacobs Model School / Urgent Job Opportunity At Shoprite Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Ibsgal(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
what job ?

Sukkot, go read your bible joh.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by sukkot: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ibsgal:

Sukkot, go read your bible joh.
grin grin
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Badex10(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
peterpeteru:
POSITION
1. Guidance Counsellor
2. House Parent (Male and Female)
Teachers:
3. ICT
4. Food and Nutrition
5. Physical and Health Education
6. English Language

QUALIFICATION:
1-6 B.Edu, B.Sc./BA with NCE or PGDE with at least 3 years experience.
Interested candidates should forward their application and curriculum vitae to the following email addresses: jacobshighschool@live.com or jacobsschools@yahoo.com within one (1) week of this posting.

Tell us the salary range
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by lionphil(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
miteolu:

Apply First.

Haba! Na u be the proprietor?? Assist the brother na, he might have a large family to feed you know? Just help him you might be saving a life.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
dechosenone:
what is the salary range and where is the location?

I know the school cos I've worked there before. You can direct your questions at me. The school is located along Ifo road, a couple of kilometers from Sango.

It's owned by the former chairman of Nigerian Portland Cement Company at Ewekoro. A nice man indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by EXICON(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
smurfy:

I know the school cos I've worked there before. You can direct your questions at me. The school is located along Ifo road, a couple of kilometers from Sango.

It's owned by the former chairman of Nigerian Portland Cement Company at Ewekoro. A nice man indeed.

so, what is the salary range sir?
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
EXICON:

so, what is the salary range sir?

It should be around N50k and (a little) above. The school is in a remote enclave called Diamond Estate. The school is relatively new and it's not a bad place to work, especially if you don't live too far away from its location.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Ninilowo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
peterpeteru:
D sch is in ogun state. 5 minutes drive frm sango Ota. I wrk dr. Its a stamdard sch. U can chk 4 mor info on our website: Jacobsschools.com.ng

Cc: Lalasticlala
My regards to Mr Shotonwa, Mr Ogungbade, Monsieur KoKu, Mrs Cole and the GREAT UNCLE TEE.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Ninilowo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Joavid:
My primary school. cool

Still have fond memories of the school.

Use to be one of the best, if not the best.
Do you know Mr Anifowose and Uncle Tee?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
But ... what about secretary??

If its not on d list, dnt ask.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
smurfy:

It should be around N50k and (a little) above. The school is in a remote enclave called Diamond Estate. The school is relatively new and it's not a bad place to work, especially if you don't live too far away from its location.

Jesus! Dd u say new? U mst b kidding
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
peterpeteru:

Jesus! Dd u say new? U mst b kidding

I said "relatively new".
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2015
smurfy:

I said "relatively new".

it's not! its close to 10yrs
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Ninilowo(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2015
peterpeteru:

It was established in 2006 and they were using part of the model sch at Martina Junction before moving to the Permanent site in 2010. Peterpeteru, did you actually worked there? If yes, in what capacity? Cos I know almost everything in Jacobs although I was never a student there.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2015
peterpeteru:

I repeat: relatively new! Don't you know the meaning of "relative"? angry
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by lionphil(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
smurfy:

I said "relatively new".

The word relative depends on how u picture it in Ur mind. grin like seriously oh!
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
lionphil:

The word relative depends on how u picture it in Ur mind. grin like seriously oh!

Of course. That's why it's called relative.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Ninilowo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
peterpeteru:

Chisoss! grin See bashing grin

Abeg na job notice I com hr com post o. No get tym 4 history and English studies
grin grin grin
grin
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by koligs: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joavid:
My primary school. cool

Still have fond memories of the school.

Use to be one of the best, if not the best.

Jacobs model school, my primary skul as well...what set were u? Remember mr Anifowoshe?
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by Donblexedo(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2015
undecided[quote author=sukkot post=35443927][b]work is for suckers. i dint come to this world to work.i came to discover my self and to explore my celestial self and enhance it...
wayray reh ooo..na celestial bodies go feed you
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by harbayo20(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
If financial freedom is your priority,then I see no need searching for job...
why not try create a biz of your own and be your own boss by start employing people instead of the other way round..
Don't forget that the job you want to apply for currently is been provided by someone..somewhere..a dream chaser who took the courage and determination to build his/her own empire that is probably successful today!...
THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!!

HELPING HANDS INT'L IS THERE TO MAKE THE IMPOSSIBILITY IN LIFE POSSIBLE FOR YOU ALL TO START EARNING REASONABLE INCOME WITHOUT STRESS,AND ALSO HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED AROUND YOUR VICINITY..

BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE AND I TELL YOU ARE ON A DYNAMITE THAT IS READY TO EXPLODE FOR GOOD!!

YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL WITHIN YOU
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
For those that have sent their CVs, you will be contacted very soon. Still collating.
To say the fact, majority of the sent Cvs are eye sore. Some sent a mail with just an attachment, no subject, no body. Some dunce didn't even state the position of interest.
And we read tips on how to make cvs presentable here on nairaland evryday.

SMH
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by masquellett(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
peterpeteru:
For those that have sent their CVs, you will be contacted very soon. Still collating.
To say the fact, majority of the sent Cvs are eye sore. Some sent a mail with just an attachment, no subject, no body. Some dunce didn't even state the position of interest.
And we read tips on how to make cvs presentable here on nairaland evryday.

SMH
I see. I was in the school dis morning, met some school officials, told them I was there to enquire on the online application. One of the men said I should go and bring hardcopy of my application and nothing is done online. Right now am so confused, cos I don't know if its the man dat is not aware or maybe I need to apply directly again.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by gracealabs(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS
Eleos School of Business offers two days workshop on EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS which will gives an opportunity for teachers to improve their teaching and to make it more enjoyable and rewarding for them and their students.
WHO MAY ATTEND?
• Proprietors and proprietress
• Teachers
• Individuals who want to develop themselves in teaching line
Workshop Date: August 7 and 8(Friday and Saturday)
Workshop Fee: #2500 for 2days (training materials, refreshment and certificate inclusive)
Venue: 29, Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan.
Only 30 space available, for more enquiries call or whatsapp 08036449669 or send message to esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun by peterpeteru: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
masquellett:

I see. I was in the school dis morning, met some school officials, told them I was there to enquire on the online application. One of the men said I should go and bring hardcopy of my application and nothing is done online. Right now am so confused, cos I don't know if its the man dat is not aware or maybe I need to apply directly again.

Do you expect security guards to know about the job notification done online?
the instruction has been clearly stated, submit your CV to the email.

Many applicants had their cbt, written n oral tests today.
I downloaded the last set of cvs ds aftnun n av submitted dem. Dos applicants will be contacted soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At DSTV Nigeria Ltd,ibadan. / MTN Nigeria Is Recruiting For Manager, Closed Loop Feedback / Apply For Devtech Systems Incorporated Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.