Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called (1726 Views)

Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks, Do I Move On? / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me For The Past One Week After We Argued / Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Kaycole: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2015
At best he's a flake and at worst a liar. Cut your losses and move on. However, you shouldn't automatically write off a guy just because he doesn't call when you want him to. There are legitimate reasons why he hasn't picked up the phone:
1) He doesn't want to seem desperate. Guys can play hard to get, too.
2) He's busy. I don't know about you, but I have days when I literally don't have a free moment until it's way too late to call.
3) He's seen Swingers one too many times.
I'm totally guilty of this one. I will always wait a few days to call after meeting a girl just because it's the industry standard.
4) He wants to slow things down. Frequent calling is a sure sign that you're in a relationship. If he's not quite ready for that he may put the brakes on things by keeping his phone in his pocket.
5) He's just not that into you. Sometimes there's no getting around it. The bottom line is that you should go with your gut. I've been on both sides of this scenario, and when the girl wasn't returning my calls I knew in my heart of hearts it was a lost cause. When it gets to that point you need to take a deep breath and get out with whatever dignity you have left.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2015
He doesn't have credit.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by ArchEnemy(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
such a simple point

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
The jazz she did on him hasn't worked yet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
such a simple point
very simple... Even sums up all the points d op listed...
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Tallesty1(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, Edit your post and make this your number one.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Op, Edit your post and make this your number one.
gbam! grin kaycole u heard dat ryt
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by obiZEAL(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Cos he is tired of always doing the calling.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Minemrys: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
divAnnie:
The jazz she did on him hasn't worked yet grin grin
do gals still do that these days?
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Minemrys: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kaycole:
At best he's a flake and at worst a liar. Cut your losses and move on. However, you shouldn't automatically write off a guy just because he doesn't call when you want him to. There are legitimate reasons why he hasn't picked up the phone:
1) He doesn't want to seem desperate. Guys can play hard to get, too.
2) He's busy. I don't know about you, but I have days when I literally don't have a free moment until it's way too late to call.
3) He's seen Swingers one too many times.
I'm totally guilty of this one. I will always wait a few days to call after meeting a girl just because it's the industry standard.
4) He wants to slow things down. Frequent calling is a sure sign that you're in a relationship. If he's not quite ready for that he may put the brakes on things by keeping his phone in his pocket.
5) He's just not that into you. Sometimes there's no getting around it. The bottom line is that you should go with your gut. I've been on both sides of this scenario, and when the girl wasn't returning my calls I knew in my heart of hearts it was a lost cause. When it gets to that point you need to take a deep breath and get out with whatever dignity you have left.
or he is n0t the type that calls, like me.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by MzzTega(f): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
See reasons!
Nice one!
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by mayorchelsea(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
He met a prettier babe
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Reasons not concrete enough.
Maybe the said guy was unattracted to you after conversing when you both newly met. A guy who adores you will find a means to get to you even if it takes to borrowing.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

do gals still do that these days?
I don't know
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by ebukabanky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
It makes no meanin.......chat btw two lovers

Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Minemrys: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
divAnnie:
I don't know
bt u just said so.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

bt u just said so.
I was making fun out of it, sometimes we have to loosen up a bit smiley
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Catalyst4real: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Minemrys: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
divAnnie:
I was making fun out of it, sometimes we have to loosen up a bit smiley
definitely.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by ikechukz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't call any girl more than once a week.I just don't like people disturbing me so I try not to disturb others.Moreover whats the point in calling girl everyday and still talk about the same thing.
Re: Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called by Afribiz(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
He might be broke.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? / decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, / Seven Ways To Firm Up Sagging Boobies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.