Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs (3354 Views)

Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
I don't know who the advisers of President Buhari are at the moment. But one thing I am aware is that, either they are incompetent or they are set out to undermine the Change we all fought for.

Since Buhari took over the reigns of Government, not fewer than 400 Nigerian have been maimed and killed, millions of properties destroyed and vandalized by the evil Boko Haram operating largely from the North East. And before this time, we all complained about the incompetency of the Military Chiefs appointed by an equally incompetent Leader( Goodluck Jonathan) but what baffles a sane mind, is that, 1month after assuming power, President Buhari still retains the same elements who either through corruption or sheer class ineptitude have been aiding these outlaws to cause untold hardship to the citizenry.

Time To Act: Buhari get to work, sack this Team of Incompetent mofos! This piecemeal sacking is not the way to go! Why sack DSS and still retain these characters?

As an APC Supporter, I can defend every other slow-paced decisions but I can't defend flat-footed response to continuous progrom.!

Signed: Miss Ngene

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by glimpse33(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
your oppinion does not count sister!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by ojay2053(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
isorite
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Nothing has changed since the election. Lives are still lost almost everyday. Buhari is a failure. You lot should stop overestimating that senile old man called Dullardinnho

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
your oppinion does not count sister!

And who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Mogidi: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Since Buhari took over the reigns of Government, not fewer than 400 Nigerian have been maimed and killed, millions of properties

The man is brainless, he's brain dead and boko boys know this.

P:S
The actual figure is 800, minus those being butchered daily by Fulani herdsmen in NC.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
....what baffles a sane mind, is that, 1month after assuming power, President Buhari still retains...
You never hear about "one chance"?
You'll continue to get baffled until you baff with acid

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mogidi:

[s]The man is brainless, he's brain dead and boko boys know this.

P:S
The actual figure is 800, minus those being butchered daily by Fulani herdsmen in NC.[/s]

Even at his perceived slow pace, Buhari in One month, has surpassed all the achievements of the immediate past mofo called Jonathan. Abeg shift joor! Enemies of progress!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
This *economist* dabbling into security matter needs to stop all these her curtain seller rants.

Click Like if you think Ngeneukwuenu is going senile

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by LeOstrich: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Since you started that silly thread against the current CBN governor calling for his sack where you ran out of your thread you have noe focused on the Army chiefs.

When I say that the average plebeian Janjawiid is itching for a public witch burning to compensate as an excuse for their pathetic existence some will doubt me.

OP, you will do better to go get a job and improve your human and labour skills rather than loiter Nairaland with your senseless threads.

Fool

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Even at his perceived slow pace, Buhari in One month, has surpassed the immediate past mofo called Jonathan. Abeg shift joor! Enemies of progress!
bench warmer, barcanista wannabe

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

[s]You never hear about "one chance"?
You'll continue to get baffled until you baff with acid[/s]

Your useless Master Jonathan laid different land mines for him, But through wisdom has almost weathered the storm! All I am asking him, is just to fire the incompetent Service Chiefs who by every standard are incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Even at his perceived slow pace, Buhari in One month, has surpassed the immediate past mofo called Jonathan. Abeg shift joor! Enemies of progress!
bench warmer, barcanista wannabe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Mogidi: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

His only achievement so far is his indecisiveness.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by LeOstrich: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This *economist* dabbling into security matter needs to stop all these her curtain seller rants.

Click Like if you think Ngeneukwuenu is going senile

The fool was chased out of its own thread last night and here it is promoting sack again.

I want to believe this Janjawiid tinubu tadpole has never held a paying job or even managed its own business for how can we explain this sadistic attitude.

The fool wants to divert it's Dullard's failure on others not knowing it is boarded on a one way one chance journey to oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Even at his perceived slow pace, Buhari in One month,has surpassed the immediate past mofo called Jonathan. Abeg shift joor! Enemies of progress!
bench warmer, barcanista wannabe.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:
Since you started that silly thread against the current CBN governor calling for his sack where you ran out of your thread you have noe focused on the Army chiefs.

When I say that the average plebeian Janjawiid is itching for a public witch burning to compensate as an excuse for their pathetic existence some will doubt me.

OP, you will do better to go get a job and improve your human and labour skills rather than loiter Nairaland with your senseless threads.

Fool

You are ignorant! Once I make my opinon known, I don't go about arguing front and back with Children of hate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by LeOstrich: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are ignorant! Once I make my opinon known, I don't go about arguing front and back with Children of hate!

Go get a job .

You lout

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Now the acclaimed economist, now a security adviser. I tot u belived in the general bfor. Well everyone has an opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:

[s]The fool was chased out of its own thread last night and here it is promoting sack again.

I want to believe this Janjawiid tinubu tadpole has never held a paying job or even managed its own business for how can we explain this sadistic attitude.

The fool wants to divert it's Dullard's failure on others not knowing it is boarded on a one way one chance journey to oblivion.[/s]

You are not making sense! Calm down!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Even at his perceived slow pace, Buhari in One month,has surpassed the immediate past mofo called Jonathan. Abeg shift joor! Enemies of progress!
you need to stop talking trash

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by slimfit1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
If you don't know you will think Buhari has been in government for 2 years. Why are people in a hurry who is chasing us .
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by LeOstrich: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not making sense! Calm down!

Fool the true meaning of change is not to destroyed the old but to build upon it and bring anew.

The only reason your sectional bigoted illiterate is yet to sack the current service chiefs is because those waiting in line do not meet his sectional agenda. Buhari is waiting till the Igbos and southern Kafirs retire before appointing another illiterate fom Duara to replace them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

And who are you?
economist ngeneukwuenu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Your useless Master Jonathan laid different land mines for him, But through WISDOM has almost weathered the storm! All I am asking him, is just to fire the incompetent Service Chiefs who by every standard are incompetent.
@ bolded, you dare call a known dullard wise man, I'm sorry for your miserable life

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Cannonleo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Even at his perceived slow pace, Buhari in One month, has surpassed all the achievements of the immediate past mofo called Jonathan. Abeg shift joor! Enemies of progress!
your a slow poke defined
go to the streets and sample the opinions on ground and stop hallucinating .ur oga is losing it by the day

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by chimerase2: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op what u should ask ur slf is since buhari took over hv u heard a news of soldiers invading boko haram camp or soldiers foiling boko haram attack on citizens undecided
U hav not started crying oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu...this yoruba man is psychotic.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by B69U: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Not this our brother again. Dapo Adaralegbe aka NgeneUkwenu aka Beremx

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funny Thing About This Bonny/Opobo Argument / Photo: Tinubu Join Peter Obi Supporters Labour Challenge / Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.