Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (36439 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by UncleJudax(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
please how many Yoruba attended the meeting. Osibande sorry Osibanjo is in Kaduna now please how many Yoruba attended the meeting. Osibande sorry Osibanjo is at Kaduna now
Osinbajo.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by rooftech: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinubu not a member of NEC APC
APC’s constitution stipulates that there shall be a National Executive Committee, NEC, of the party consisting of these people: National Chairman; Deputy National Chairman (North); Deputy National Chairman (South); National Secretary; Deputy National Secretary; Six National Vice Chairmen, one from each Geo political zone of the Country (to be also known as Zonal Chairmen); National Legal Adviser; Deputy National Legal Adviser; National Treasurer; Deputy National Treasurer; National Financial Secretary; Deputy National; National Organizing Secretary; Deputy National Organizing Secretary; Others are National Publicity Secretary; Deputy National Publicity Secretary; National Welfare Secretary; Deputy National Welfare Secretary; National Auditor; Deputy National Auditor; National Women Leader; Deputy National Women Leader; National Youth Leader; Deputy National Youth Leader; Special (Physically Challenged) Leader; Zonal Secretary; Zonal Youth Leader; Zonal Organizing Secretary; Zonal Women Leader; States’ Chairmen of the party. The President and Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who are members of the party; President of the Senate and Deputy; President of the Senate who are members of the party; Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives who are members of the party; Governors who are members of the party are also in the number. Finally, the Majority or Minority Leader, Party Whip and their Deputies in the Senate and House of Representatives who are members of the party; two serving Senators from each geo- political zone of the country, who are members of the party, to be nominated by the Senators from such zone The rest are three members of the House of Representatives from each geo-political zone of the country who are members of the party to be nominated by members from such zone; Six ex- officio members, of whom, one each shall be elected by the National Convention from each of the six geo-political zones of the; Serving Chairman, Deputy Chairman and Secretary of the Board of Trustees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Rotimi47: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
codedguy1:
I remember Tinubu saying Buhari is a destabilizing factor! I guess this is what he meant. Ever since Buhari became president with Tinubus help APC seem to be destabilized.

Tinubu has no office, he is not a member of the NEC, neither is he in the NWC of APC, he is not an elected office holder and not the chairman of the party, even Atiku is vying to be APC BOT chairman. Where does that leave the supposed National leader of APC?

All tinubu has now is the respect he had garnered over years as the leader of APC and it is fast being eroded by elected officers in the party who are getting bolder by the day and can therefore challenge and oppose his position as National leader that has no mandate behind it.
Tinubu do not have any political ambition that's why he is different and that makes him dangerous as he will simply help to kill the career of anyone that gang up against him. He simply have nothing to loss but Saraki, Altiku etc have a lot to loss if they continue to think they have the advantage through using their PDP cohorts who put Nigeria in this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by indulgence042: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm having mai lunch.....who cares??
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by erimmy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
talk2smat:
Reports coming in indicate that the duo of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Chief Adebisi Akande are both absent at the ongoing National Executive Committee meeting of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja. More details to follow shortly.

Credit:http://leadership.ng/news/444533/tinubu-akande-shun-apc-nec-meeting
I don't believe it.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by millionaireman: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
hazyfm:
HOPING ITS NOT TRUE

BECAUSE THAT MAY JUST BE THE END OF APC

What is left of APC? Only Buhari and clan.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Change2015:
Don't get it twisted. Tinubu and Akande are not NEC members and therefore cannot attend the meeting in any capacity.

#change
#PMB
#APC

...and you are the one that have just gotten it twistedundecided leaders of the party do attend NEC meetings

Z.R
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by berrystunn(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
godoluwa:
mtcheew. u dey apologize. APC IS NOTHING BUT SCAM!!! WHITE ELEPHANT!!!

we are watching ....
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by gfullmoon(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
It good that Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Akande shuned the meeting before they'll be wrongly accused again. Because after the General election whatever the duo do or undo is interpreted to mean another thing having sacrificed a lot to the change proces.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by junkyarddog: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
PDP e-rats will always tremble at the mention of Tinubu especially the rats from the south eastern part ( Igbos) as they are called .Tinubu is a force to be reckoned with tell me a single politician in the south east who can pull strings in the south east but as for Tinubu is presence is felt in all South Western States he Single handedly with the support of the northerners and south westerners remove the Dumbest president any country can ever have.Am sure some of u PDP bastards admire him but can just speak out .I hope it rots inside you all and causes gangrene that will lead to all ya death .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Ahmeduana(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
importexpert:
i trust that apc will scale through all its challenges.
WAKE UP FROM DAYDREAMING!
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Sanpas: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
APC is everything they accused PDP. The country is already collapsing before their very eyes. The Sarakis and co. who were being chased about by the leaders of the party suddenly turned to backstabbers. It is not a secret that New PDP was the second most powerful force in APC bringing five Governors into the kitty. But when it was time for allocation of values, one man was being hailed as Alpha and Omega. He was hypnotised by such praise-singing and assumed a power he never had. The master of politics themselves (North) had a different interpretation of Change mastra. To cut this man to sizes is a task that must be done.
Since then, we are told, the crisis has prevented Buhari from constituting his cabinet. It has also prevented him from engaging Boko Haram in a fight to finish. The crisis has also made the President incapable of arresting the economy from going deeper south. Do we even have a President? There is absolutely no action taken by Buhari in this past month that my Great grand father is incapable of taken. Sad indeed!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by erinalex: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nnemuka:
Local champion is missing from meeting and they deem it fit to call it news?
His presence is irrelevant. He was just used and now dumped by Apc national leader.
Next.....
u got no brain.u called him local champion,yet he single handedly produced the vice-president,I ask,can a local champion achieve that fit? Your stupidity knows no bound. Jagaban had fought many political wars all alone and he won,do you equate him to God? because u expect him to be winning all d time. Ur brother gej,won only when Obasanjo supported and campaigned for him,when gej did it alone,what happened?--FAILURE. Your problem is that you don't have SHAME. Put all your igbo politicians together they can't march the LION OF BOURDILION. am happy because u know these facts,that's why u don't talk about ur igbo politicians(they don't worth any discussion);but u must as a matter of complusion,comment on our own Jagaban of Borgu, every minute of ur life.Tinubu is ur nigthmare,pls don't ever stop talking about oko-Remi.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by double0seven(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
so much bad belle for Tinubu on this thread....

....I guess no one is answering all this TANIODS because it's just not worth the effort...

.....at this level, I believe many people would have already realized that Saraki, Dogora and co. are only using the "Tinubu is to dominating " excuse to carry out their very selfish personal agenda, not minding if the party's hard worn victory is sold to PDP.

I know for a fact Buhari has already realized too late his foolishness in not being interested in who becaome the National Assembly leaders.

But still, I see no reason for these Tanoids to so much filled with happiness.... Tinubu cannot become irrelevant for now, no matter how much they wish it to be so.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Gab27: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Demmzy15:
grin abeg wu get tecno pin mouth charger?! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Deltagiant: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
junkyarddog:
PDP e-rats will always tremble at the mention of Tinubu especially the rats from the south eastern part ( Igbos) as they are called .Tinubu is a force to be reckoned with tell me a single politician in the south east who can pull strings in the south east but as for Tinubu is presence is felt in all South Western States he Single handedly with the support of the northerners and south westerners remove the Dumbest president any country can ever have.Am sure some of u PDP bastards admire him but can just speak out .I hope it rots inside you all and causes gangrene that will lead to all ya death .

And with how many votes from the south west did he do that? 600,000 votes out of the 2M victory margin?

I see....Carry on with your wounded ego!
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by omooba969(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
APC will only come out this mess stronger, wiser & above all more formidable! cool
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
UncleJudax:
Osinbajo.
no mind me jare na Tinubu's failure i dey celebrate.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by flozy3: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
junkyarddog:
dis is because yorubas ar bounch of dullards thats why a single individual could dictate what hapens to a whole tribe.very soon d apc political strucures will be totally controlled by d north. And the yoruba will have no party to run to.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Goke7: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
double0seven:

....I guess no one is answering all this TANIODS because it's just not worth the effort...

.....at this level, I believe many people would have already realized that Saraki, Dogora and co. are only using the "Tinubu is too dominating " excuse to carry out their very selfish personal agenda, not minding if the party's hard worn victory is sold to PDP.

I know for a fact Buhari has already realized too late his foolishness in not being interested in who becaome the National Assembly leaders.

But still, I see no reason for these Tanoids to so much filled with happiness.... Tinubu cannot become irrelevant for now, no matter how much they wish it to be so.

very true but too many are blind to see, I laugh in Spanish for anyone to tell me that he prefers saraki to tinubu, lol
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
junkyarddog:
Tinubu is like a fish who cannot survive outside water. Apart from Lagos state,, Tinubu cannot survive politically.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
double0seven:

.....at this level, I believe many people would have already realized that Saraki, Dogora and co. are only using the "Tinubu is to dominating " excuse to carry out their very selfish personal agenda, not minding if the party's hard worn victory is sold to PDP.

I know for a fact Buhari has already realized too late his foolishness in not being interested in who became the National Assembly leaders.

@bolded,

PMB was only naïve believing dat dis robbers called politicians give 2fuu.ckz abt democracy & itz due process. Right now itz beginning to dawn on him dat a house divided against itself can not stand.

Wot I believe he's doing now is 'fire-fighting'( dnt think itz too late though ) & I hope the robbers will show some maturity n sort thingz out amicably.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by omooba969(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Tinubu is like a fish who cannot survive outside water. Apart from Lagos state,, Tinubu cannot survive politically.

Amusing grin

Pick up ur dicko & check d meaning of 'Influence & Relevance', only then will u understand whom Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu is.

Hope u r enjoying ur day. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by chinae(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
How does that affect the price of condom in the market
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by jeje123(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin abeg wu get tecno pin mouth charger?! grin grin
I beg google answer dis quest8!
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by omooba969(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
double0seven:

Goke7:

very true but too many are blind to see, I laugh in Spanish for anyone to tell me that he prefers saraki to tinubu, lol

Don't mind them, all they know is Tinubu's name but they DO NOT know him as an establishment & household name. cool
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by erinalex: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
A beg no vex for wety i want talk. Emm, emm, yoruba na betrayers. Are you included?
If you vex, i know say you be Yoruba
all these E-Rantings will take u to no where,if u'r really serious, go & form a formidable Biafra,& leave nigeria;anything short of that amounts to waste of time,crying on Niraland will never help u. U must be using your legs to think,for u to have accused Yoruba of betrayal,who betray who,in 2011 elections,gej won in Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,Ondo & ekiti,lost only in osun;yet gej 4 4yrs did nothing tangible in d south-west. You must be a fool,to expect Yoruba to vote for the same man again.Gej himself admitted that he did Nothing in d southwest. So now, who betray who? If u'r still very bitter about Tinubu,go and consult satan,he will direct your way.Nairaland war will never help u,Biafra is waiting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by bionixs: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Change2015:
Don't get it twisted. Tinubu and Akande are not NEC members and therefore cannot attend the meeting in any capacity.

#change
#PMB
#APC
yes,just as lucifer
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by UncleJudax(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
no mind me jare na Tinubu's failure i dey celebrate.
It's allowed!
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by codedguy1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Atlantian:

Accept the fact. He has been scammed! By a supposed illiterate nomad. Change the Changer!!

I am not a Tinubu fan. Am just highlighting the hole he has boxed himself into.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by codedguy1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

na who dash am national leader!!!that is a creation of the SW media!!! tHe local champion is back to his amala region as his attempt to take amala politics to the national level failed woefully

You have buttressed my point. National leader with o electoral mandate is rawbish.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu is not a member of NEC and he's not an elected political office holder,so he's not meant to be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Kano Govt Marks Shopping Plazas, Filling Stations For Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.