Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (36402 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by codedguy1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dayo2013:

Good observation but when there is problem in future, he'll be the only figure to be begged to solve it just as PDP did to Baba Iyabo in the runup to the elections!

Which problem will he be able to solve if he can't successfully plant his stooges in sensitive and critical position.

If you don't know, Saraki has more relevance in our polity than Tinubu as things stand.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by comradejonesy: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
*InRochas Okorocha'svoice.
'Do not say i told you', APC is a crumbling house hurriedly put together for selfish reasons.
Hmmmmmm grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu influence is gradually diminishing.That's is what a stingy fellow get when he tries to enlarge his coast.Southwest and north are two different region.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by codedguy1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
bigass123:
As much as I agree with you on some of your submissions you should realise that man Tinubu is a die hard politician.. He is to APC what OBJ was to the PDP. You can't just sideline him and expect peace.
Just watch as events unfold, I'm not a Tinubu fan but I respect that man's political stratagem. Keep your fingers crossed... The unrest in the NASS is sponsored by Atiku and some other northern power interests in the APC.
But just watch and see what happens in days ahead.

Rotimi47:
Tinubu do not have any political ambition that's why he is different and that makes him dangerous as he will simply help to kill the career of anyone that gang up against him. He simply have nothing to loss but Saraki, Altiku etc have a lot to loss if they continue to think they have the advantage through using their PDP cohorts who put Nigeria in this mess.

He has no political ambition but wants to control things by placing his people in sensitive position like SP and SHOR. Now he failed. These guys Saraki and Dogara will do everything to frustrate his plans helped by their supporters in APC and PDP who are happy making things complicated for APC.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Change2015:
Don't get it twisted. Tinubu and Akande are not NEC members and therefore cannot attend the meeting in any capacity.

#change
#PMB
#APC
Has he not been attending past meetings?
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
importexpert:
i trust that apc will scale through all its challenges.
wake up!!
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by VirginFinder: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:
The number one corruption personified egotistic prick has been magaed and dumped.

It's a sorry case for him.

Quite unfortunately, the Yorobbers will never learn....

When will you dullards stop equating Tinubu to Yoruba?
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by VirginFinder: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
codedguy1:

You have buttressed my point. National leader with o electoral mandate is rawbish.

Tinubu lost APC the day he lost the Vice Presidency ticket.

Being the VP and national leader of the APC would have made him the defacto president. Hence, he fought tooth and nail to have it.

Unfortunately, it was the worst time of his life to be a muslim.

As it stands, he'll just have to give way to those holding elective positions.

Tinubu's loss is not equivalent to Yorubas' loss.

Osinbajo and Saraki are doing us proud already. Either will emerge president in the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by cabaliciouscabal: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu has d capacity to attend, but chose to rubbish Buhari, bcus Wat dey told him to do in d first place by calling d warring factions together is Wat he is now doing, if Buhari's govt fails and humiliated he Buhari will take d Blame, an adage says u can only assist a person to find a job, but u don't help him / her to do d work, Tinubu didn't loose out of d senate presidency bcus he has already asked his preferred candidate Akume to step down for Lawan who happenes to be Buhari and d party's favored candidate, with 51 senators behind him. As far as am concern, like him or not he remains d jagaban of Africa, the slayer of jonathan and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by DExplorer1: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
For the record, they're not NEC members.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Chigold101(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Change2015:
Don't get it twisted. Tinubu and Akande are not NEC members and therefore cannot attend the meeting in any capacity.

#change
#PMB
#APC
who are the NWC members... Educate me please
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Chigold101(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
importexpert:
i trust that apc will scale through all its challenges.
this is their first challenge and it is tearing them into shreds.

Dont trust much okay... To avoid heart break.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Bimpe29: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin abeg wu get tecno pin mouth charger?! grin grin
O boy! I get o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by chika29: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
babyhrt:
their EGO wont let them attend.

I am grateful that I was nt part of those who ushered in this confusion.

I thank God that I was never hoodwinked by the broom waving and change chanting lots.

A month plus and no direction.

God save us.
.u can say dat again.d regime u helped installed almost ruined ds nation if nt God.I jst pray APC get their act 2geda$get down 2 serious governance,tho iknw it wnt 2fix d rot ur out gone party inflicted on ds nation 4 16yrs
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by dragon2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2015

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by smartleo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
atbu1983:
Tinubu is not a Member of APC NEC. He is not suppose to be there.
Thank you the educated one.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by LAX89(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
The problem tinubu, akande and their likes have, is that they do not fully understand the nature of the Hausa Fulani. Within the next 4 years, the influence of tinubu, akande and their likes in apc, will be methodically and slowly dismantled and eroded. Within this 4 years, the Hausa Fulani will effective take total and complete control of apc. There has never been a long-term successful alliance between Yoruba and Hausa Fulani.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by teamchocolate: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Very dull and uncreative... You need training and re-training..
ilawanson44:
[b]BREAKING NEWS!

OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend and is 8 months pregnant for because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"[/b]
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Dino2002: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu is not house member yet is highly interested in controlling d house.
Tinubu is crashing faster than i thought.
He's got to his peek declination in progress.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by teamchocolate: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bros u wicked die grin grin grin
change49ja:

grin grin grin my brother, no one is seeing what you're seeing, hence no 'likes'...my advice, go for eye check up in order to see what others are seeing.

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 04, 2015
teamchocolate:
Very dull and uncreative... You need training and re-training..

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by teamchocolate: 4:45am On Jul 04, 2015
You will always know an ill-informed illiterate wen u hear or see one.. Buhari cud never have won without the south west.. he needed a 2/3 majority.. get that into your flat head.. #wailingwailer.. grin grin
Deltagiant:

And with how many votes from the south west did he do that? 600,000 votes out of the 2M victory margin?

I see....Carry on with your wounded ego!
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by teamchocolate: 4:48am On Jul 04, 2015
You are obviously not a yoruba, why take panadol for someone's headache... Abeg pls Bleep off yoruba mentions.. concentrate instead on your fellow second class citizens from your gully infested red sand region or better still go and listen to your deluded radio biafra... nonesense lipsrsealed undecided
flozy3:
dis is because yorubas ar bounch of dullards thats why a single individual could dictate what hapens to a whole tribe.very soon d apc political strucures will be totally controlled by d north. And the yoruba will have no party to run to.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by teamchocolate: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2015
I wonder why people who don't know tinubu personally will go and be spewing trash. Tinubu is one of the most generous individuals in Nigeria.. everyone testifies of his generousity... Stingy has never been associated with him.. so fool do your research properly before coming here to spread falsehood.. @ enlarging his coast to north.. his coast has been enlarged tey tey.. Who do you think gave him the title jagaban of borgu.. my ill-informed illiterate frnd abeg use google
otunsman:
Tinubu influence is gradually diminishing.That's is what a stingy fellow get when he tries to enlarge his coast.Southwest and north are two different region.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by teamchocolate: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Why would I kill myself because you tried to create a new word and failed woefully, you are the one who needs to go kill yourself for your failed new invention.. meanwhile in Lagos and in the SW generally tinubu means influence and generousity.. we all know what orubebe means across nigeria and now even worldwide.. my dear pls google orubebe and get back to me.. Don't know why anything tinubu gives you ulcer. Better go and get a life and if you have none, go listen to radio biafra #wailingwailer
ilawanson44:

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2015
teamchocolate:
Why would I kill myself because you tried to create a new word and failed woefully, you are the one who needs to go kill yourself for your failed new invention.. meanwhile in Lagos and in the SW generally tinubu means influence and generousity.. we all know what orubebe means across nigeria and now even worldwide.. my dear pls google orubebe and get back to me.. Don't know why anything tinubu gives you ulcer. Better go and get a life and if you have none, go listen to radio biafra #wailingwailer

Buhahahahahaha! Tell that to the Northern elites who have whittled his so-called influence in Nigerian politics! Your thief.nubu is only influential in the South West region and a persona-non-grata in Nigerian politics. grin grin You are pained because i made a caricature of his name and yet i got over 30 likes and still counting cool cool... i can see that you are his f@g! You can as well trace the people who liked my comment and pour out your frustrations just as thief.nubu pours his se.men into your ewedu mouth while giving him a BJ! embarassed When next you want to give him a head, please tell him that lawanson said that he is no longer relevant in Nigerian politics and if you can't deal with it then quietly go and drink otapiapia like pa awo-ole-owo. cheesy cheesy Thief.nubu's plaything! undecided

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2015
teamchocolate:
I wonder why people who don't know tinubu personally will go and be spewing trash. Tinubu is one of the most generous individuals in Nigeria.. everyone testifies of his generousity... Stingy has never been associated with him.. so fool do your research properly before coming here to spread falsehood.. @ enlarging his coast to north.. his coast has been enlarged tey tey.. Who do you think gave him the title jagaban of borgu.. my ill-informed illiterate frnd abeg use google
He rob peter to pay Paul.That's public fund he is embezzling.Did he has any money when he wasn't a gov?
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Change2015(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chigold101:
who are the NWC members... Educate me please

On Friday, the All Progressives Congress, APC elected its 48-man substantive first National Executive Committee members.

See List below:

National Chairman - Chief John Odigie-Oyegun
Deputy National Chairman South- Segun Oni -
Deputy National Chairman North - Senator Lawal Shuaibu
National Secretary - Mallam Ibrahim Bala Gubi
Deputy National Secretary - Orji Ugofa
Vice Chairman South-West- Akinyelure Pius Oloye
Vice Chairman North West- Inuwa Abdulkadir
Vice Chairman North Central- Zakari Abdullahi Ede
Deputy National Organizing Secretary -Alhaji Suleiman Manko Hunkuyi
National Treasurer -Bala Mohammed Gwagwaruwa
National Financial Secretary -Alhaji Tajudeen Olawutan Bello
National Welfare Secretary-Dika Umaru Lada
Deputy National Welfare Secretary- Mr. Jock Alamba
National Publicity Secretary -Alhaji Lai Mohammmed
Deputy National Publicity Secretary -Comrade Timi Frank
National Legal Adviser -Mr. Muiz Banire
National Woman Leader -Hajia Ramatu Tijani
Deputy National Auditor -Oputa Ado
National Youth Leader-Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo
Zonal Youth Leader North Central -Mr. Tempe Adigwe.
Zonal Youth Leader North West -Shehu Marshal
Zonal Youth Leader North East -Michael Tanko
Zonal Youth Leader South West-Adedotun Oluwasegun
Zonal Woman Leader South East-Mrs. Helen Ojukwu
Zonal Woman Leader North East-Fatima Danjuma
Zonal Woman Leader North West - Aisha Kaita
Zonal Woman Leader South-South -Rachael Bassey Akpabio
Zonal Woman Leader North Central - Hajia Hassana
Zonal Woman Leader South West -Kemi Nelson
Ex-Officio Members South East -Nduka Anyanwu
Ex-Officio North East- Mallam Mamman Isah Azare
Ex-Officio North West -Mallam Razak Ayobamiseresile
Ex-Officio South West Alhaji Nasiru Haladu Danu
Ex-Officio Member North Central - Alhaji Jemilu Baba
National Auditor -Chief George Moghalu
National Vice Chairman South East - Emmanuel Eneukwu
National Vice Chairman South- South -Illiad Atagbo
National Vice Chairman, North-East -Bibi Lawal
National Organizing Secretary - Senator Osita Izunaso
Deputy National Treasurer -Abubakar Lado Suleija
Deputy National Financial Secretary - Sunday Chukwu
Deputy National Woman Leader -Helen Chika Adike
Zonal Youth Leader South East - Paul Chukwuma

Culled from #TheNation
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/list-of-apc-national-executives.80356/

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by ahaz: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#PMB
#APC
ode buruku. Why did dy dealer them absent
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Change2015(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
apolonius:

Akande can attend as the foundation chair of the APC.

Of course,they are competently present in their proteges and the president himself whose opening address at the on-going meeting insists that the NASS respects party supremacy.

It is important to understand that the party has many organs that report to the executive committee. It has structure because it is national and it would be cumbersome if everyone reported to the executive directly. When they say an NEC meeting has been called, it is for the members of the executive and the purpose was to meet with the president regarding certain matters. Neither Tinubu nor Akande are members of the current executive and they were not invited. The Senate president was and a few others. If the meeting is too large it will be unruly and most likely unproductive. As it was, it went very well.

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Change2015(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
ahaz:
ode buruku. Why did dy dealer them absent

Ode oshi, fix your English so you can be understood! Arindin!

#change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Governor Builds Hotel With $3m Paris Club Refund Cash / Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.